GT Sport's Next Update Arrives This Week, Adds Mazda RX-Vision

Not so much.

A whole load of manufacturers use the "Vision" name in cars, from long before Gran Turismo decided to adopt it for its Vision GT program in 2013. Here's one from 2010 which has never been anywhere near a GT game:

BMW_Vision_Efficient_Dynamics_Concept_preview.jpg

Here's the Vision SLA, from 2000:

mercedes-benz%20vision%20sla.jpg

ASC Vision II, predating Gran Turismo by 7 years?

vision_2_01a.jpg

The "Vision" term pretty much means "a concept car with some bits you'll probably see on our real cars in five years". It's basically designer fluff. A car called "Vision" isn't automatically a Vision GT. A "Vision Gran Turismo" car is a car designed specifically for Gran Turismo under the Vision Gran Turismo program, which is marketing fluff.
Thank you for posting this! There have been soo many threads where people post something about a "Vision" concept car that isn't related to Gran Turismo!

Well, some players say the RSR Handles good and the GT-R is fast. Best of both worlds.

Yes I know. Everyone wants an OP car, but making any car as OP as you describe is not what 'Balance of Performance' is supposed to mean.

The Atenza Gr3 is already the car of choice for a few circuits anyway.

I won't be surprised if the Nissan GTR gets nerfed later today.

Yes I know. Everyone wants an OP car, but making any car as OP as you describe is not what 'Balance of Performance' is supposed to mean.

The Atenza Gr3 is already the car of choice for a few circuits anyway.

I won't be surprised if the Nissan GTR gets nerfed later today.
I think the AMG GT and Supra are still those cars with OP handling and speed. Supra is a little shaky, but it still pulls away with top end.

With the RX-V 48:52 weight distribution, I'm definitely hoping for a well balanced car, when tyre wear kicks in. Maybe Grid Start traction and grip/acceleration from apex through corner exit, will be a strong trait for this car.

IMG_20200522_125901.jpg
RXVGT3_08.jpg

Last edited:
Update finished copying for me. Waiting for the servers to come back up now.

Oof. The rear is a bit slidey, but once up to speed catches the GT-R in the slipstream and can pass.

Down Blanchemount, I ran neck and neck with a GT-R. I'll get a handle on it. Just be careful braking and corner exits. Players that adjust BB will tune it up.

Race B, four RX-Vs. Pole had one. I mentioned the rear is slidey. After the race, Pole won and agreed wholeheartedly. All of us RX-V users were sliding.

Oof. The rear is a bit slidey, but once up to speed catches the GT-R in the slipstream and can pass.

Down Blanchemount, I ran neck and neck with a GT-R. I'll get a handle on it. Just be careful braking and corner exits. Players that adjust BB will tune it up.

Race B, four RX-Vs. Pole had one. I mentioned the rear is slidey. After the race, Pole won and agreed wholeheartedly. All of us RX-V users were sliding.
-2 on the BB fixed the braking oversteer for me. Accel oversteer, just have to be smooth on the pedal.

I love it.

7214797402879820816_0.jpg

My stream crashed yet again for no apparent reason. I didn't see anything saying the time trial competition is prohibited to stream live, but I have also not had this happen before so I will look into if I need to delete the stream but I will keep it up for now.
As for the car, it sounds and looks great though the interior is nothing special. It drives well and stable in high speed corners, carrying speed well, though is twitchy accelerating out of corners. The brakes seem below average though I have the most experience in the Viper Gr. 3 which has very powerful brakes so these brakes may just need more time to get used to. Overall the car at it's current BOP is competitive in its class though not exceptional at anything. I haven't tested fuel economy yet.

I have an issue with the update. The update force me to download the full game again and i get the error message that i need to delete other games. Is there a solution ?

NOPE. i MEAN IT'S UP BUT LAGGING AND DISCONNECTING. HAPPENING TO EVERYONE.

Was there a reason you had to respond like that? You could've just mentioned it being laggy without the all caps posting.

Also, you responded to a post that was made directly after maintanance ended.

Back