GT Sport's Next Update Arrives This Week, Adds Mazda RX-Vision

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, May 17, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

Dan, neddyie118, Qyn and 11 others like this.
  2. ZoomingZoomer

ZoomingZoomer

yay

Razgriz2118, SZRT Ice, WJHMH and 5 others like this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

I imagine am one car every month of patch.

4. Haitauer

Haitauer

Im little surpriced they are killing the momentum of the game like that. I for one would have preferred to keep adding content and then transfer it to PS5 one way or the other. As it is "just" a driving game and a good platform, all it needs for PS5 would be enhanced graphics and maybe full VR support. Everything could be done through updates. Was it just cars and tracks of full out singleplayer -mode, Id rather take paid dlc than another title. Would be better to keep everything in one place and not divide playerbase between titles.

And this is not from someone worried of ps4 features, as im propably among the first buyers of ps5.

5. NekoPufferPPP

NekoPufferPPP

Cool, but I can't let go of the fact we still don't have the Lexus LFA... :( fingers crossed for GT7

6. Neddo

Neddo

There is still possibility for a track.....

7. Nismonath5

Nismonath5 Premium

I wonder if it will have an interior? Judging by the blacked out windows it might well not, like the Peugeot VGT Gr.3. But I really hope it does!

That's probably just me though. I know bumper cam is the favored view for the masses.

8. Phaceless_Ph

Phaceless_Ph

Here we go with the usual complaint-comments even though we're about 2+ years after release, mental gymnastics and conspiracy theories about how the update is technically the full price of a console + the game + living expenses (?!), followed by "YoUr CoMpLaInInG aBoUt PeOpLe CoMpLaInInG" in response to this comment.

9. Doomotron

Doomotron

Welcome to GTPlanet.

10. Haitauer

Haitauer

Now thats hilarious - you complain of people complaining by complaining when no-one else has been complaining. My comment there is an opininion on the direction of the games development and a thought how transition to nex gen could be handled in an online oriented game. You dont see Counter Strike and iRacing putting out title after title. They expand. Cant see why that wouldnt work in consoles. Would be good for the community of the game to stay together.

11. evldave333

evldave333

hopefully were less than a month away from the GT7 announce when they showcase PS5...

12. GregDrou

GregDrou

We are still waiting for the Lambo VGT, the Porsche VGT and the 917 Concept

13. BjoBosUndies

BjoBosUndies

This complaining about complaining is getting old. This is a community (albeit an artifacial one). Would you hang out with complainers in real life? Would they be called friends in real life? Calling out the original complainers is justified. Don’t play if you don’t like the game. No guns to your head here! All you have vested in this game is time. Game is great. Players are *****. /end argument.

14. Venari

Venari Premium

Very pretty, but YAAML. When will it stop? :indiff:

(Also, QED, I guess.)

15. theschledy

theschledy

You literally post the same thing in every update thread

Satomiblood and Ddkklop like this.
  16. anthonyfa18

anthonyfa18

Well let me stat off by saying I’m not gonna complain but I will voice my opinion as a support of Gran Turismo from ps1.

If we all Remember a few months ago due gt sports released an update that converted the game to a spec 2, witch was to boost sales and We launch the game, a few moths after that kaz him self said the Content will be slowing down and as we see in 2020 it is,

now on to my point, next month there is a A multi platform Sim racing game that is starting to To dominate the PC world in Assetto Corsa Competizione is coming to console, now if all goes as planed and the port from pc works well GT sport is in Trouble,

and you are 100% right

17. Volksauto

Volksauto

My prediction was correct!

IXON009, wagnerFAM98 and Animedeaf like this.
  18. Downhill Dino

Downhill Dino Premium

Update threads are that predictable.

FoRiZon and theschledy like this.
  19. TS050

TS050 Premium

So are we moving onto complaining about complaining about complaining now

Lestermono, CTznOfTime and girabyt3 like this.
  20. Famine

Famine Administrator

That's so 2014. We've been on complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining since at least December.

21. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk

We don't even wait for people to complain first, before complaining about the complaining now?

22. Volksauto

Volksauto

Yes and assuming the next game releases in Q4 2020, GT Sport players will only be able to play the game until spring 2021 when they’ll then be forced into buying a $500+ PS5 if they want to continue on in the series.

Razgriz2118, Aiado and theschledy like this.
  23. DesertPenguin

DesertPenguin Premium

I can't believe I have to say this every single time, but we complain because we care.

24. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Can't wait. Hopefully it has a sweet Rotary noise that actually sounds like a Rotary, unlike the RE Amemiya recently added...

mustafur likes this.
  25. Kevstah2004

Kevstah2004

Exactly even though where not actually paying for new content, where freely promoting the product by using it for them.

26. MIE1992

MIE1992

I wonder if the Lamborghini VGT got delayed due to Covid...

Still, this is neat. I hope it comes with some stuff, like new GT League rounds.

Overnight, IXON009 and CTznOfTime like this.
  27. George Jakob

George Jakob

It sounds like a rotory to me unless im deaf (although it needs work).

28. teensonacid

teensonacid

LET'S GO! right now, any update is a welcome update

forzaturismo likes this.
  29. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Sounds like an 80's Toyota truck to me. :p

30. George Jakob

George Jakob

Im deaf confirmed :lol: .