GT Sport's Next Update Arrives This Week, Adds Mazda RX-Vision

Im little surpriced they are killing the momentum of the game like that. I for one would have preferred to keep adding content and then transfer it to PS5 one way or the other. As it is "just" a driving game and a good platform, all it needs for PS5 would be enhanced graphics and maybe full VR support. Everything could be done through updates. Was it just cars and tracks of full out singleplayer -mode, Id rather take paid dlc than another title. Would be better to keep everything in one place and not divide playerbase between titles.

And this is not from someone worried of ps4 features, as im propably among the first buyers of ps5.

Here we go with the usual complaint-comments even though we're about 2+ years after release, mental gymnastics and conspiracy theories about how the update is technically the full price of a console + the game + living expenses (?!), followed by "YoUr CoMpLaInInG aBoUt PeOpLe CoMpLaInInG" in response to this comment.

Here we go with the usual complaint-comments even though we're about 2+ years after release, mental gymnastics and conspiracy theories about how the update is technically the full price of a console + the game + living expenses (?!), followed by "YoUr CoMpLaInInG aBoUt PeOpLe CoMpLaInInG" in response to this comment.

Now thats hilarious - you complain of people complaining by complaining when no-one else has been complaining. My comment there is an opininion on the direction of the games development and a thought how transition to nex gen could be handled in an online oriented game. You dont see Counter Strike and iRacing putting out title after title. They expand. Cant see why that wouldnt work in consoles. Would be good for the community of the game to stay together.

This complaining about complaining is getting old. This is a community (albeit an artifacial one). Would you hang out with complainers in real life? Would they be called friends in real life? Calling out the original complainers is justified. Don’t play if you don’t like the game. No guns to your head here! All you have vested in this game is time. Game is great. Players are *****. /end argument.

You literally post the same thing in every update thread

Well let me stat off by saying I’m not gonna complain but I will voice my opinion as a support of Gran Turismo from ps1.

If we all Remember a few months ago due gt sports released an update that converted the game to a spec 2, witch was to boost sales and We launch the game, a few moths after that kaz him self said the Content will be slowing down and as we see in 2020 it is,

now on to my point, next month there is a A multi platform Sim racing game that is starting to To dominate the PC world in Assetto Corsa Competizione is coming to console, now if all goes as planed and the port from pc works well GT sport is in Trouble,

Im little surpriced they are killing the momentum of the game like that. I for one would have preferred to keep adding content and then transfer it to PS5 one way or the other. As it is "just" a driving game and a good platform, all it needs for PS5 would be enhanced graphics and maybe full VR support. Everything could be done through updates. Was it just cars and tracks of full out singleplayer -mode, Id rather take paid dlc than another title. Would be better to keep everything in one place and not divide playerbase between titles.

And this is not from someone worried of ps4 features, as im propably among the first buyers of ps5.

and you are 100% right

Yes and assuming the next game releases in Q4 2020, GT Sport players will only be able to play the game until spring 2021 when they’ll then be forced into buying a $500+ PS5 if they want to continue on in the series.

Back