GT Sport's Next Update Reportedly Due August 27

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,148 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be more 4-door cars in Gran Turismo.

Anyway, PD think they're slick. We're getting a taste of the next game already. It's supposed to be combination of the old and new for the next game. This is happening as of tomorrow's update:

The classic Gran Turismo is back!

I'm sure we'll get all those newer cars players want, but they're finishing GT Sport with tasty frosting.

What about a Lancia Beta Montecarlo?

lanciabeta.jpg

Again, these are things we can recreate in this game.

Along with a hopefully, new tyre model, we get some more adjustability with the suspension and wheel spacers. We need wheel spacers. :D

Again, these are things we can recreate in this game.

Along with a hopefully, new tyre model, we get some more adjustability with the suspension and wheel spacers. We need wheel spacers. :D

The good thing with N-Cars you can do these low amateur kind of race cars by making your own livery with the editor with your own style unfortunately they don't have any body kit upgrades or weight reduction but that the limit you can do ATM right now

The good thing with N-Cars you can do these low amateur kind of race cars by making your own livery with the editor with your own style unfortunately they don't have any body kit upgrades or weight reduction but that the limit you can do ATM right now
Yeah body kits and even wing delete for some cars and factory rear lip spoiler would help.

I really don't mind the GC8 Impreza in this one because personally I think its about time the non 22B GC8 Impreza gets some attention.

Other than that, the Mitsubishi GTO is gonna be the standout car for this update for me.

Meanwhile I'm just remembering the days where I drove that particular GTO a lot back in GT1 with this song playing.

The soundtrack used to be so good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back