GT Sport's Next Update Reportedly Due August 27

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,148 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally y'all can shut up about Spa now. It was honestly getting annoying seeing people beg for it over and over when there are many other great real world tracks new to the series they could add. Anyway I'm guessing Spa will have a night option since the returning 24hr time progression tracks from GT6 (Nurb, Bathurst) do.

Pretty good update for me. I'll be buying all of these cars and getting use out of them (except the mystery car if it's another Trueno; iconic car but one in my garage is enough)

Thanks for the information, but that doesn't really change my mind. Yes, that shows the Levin with a gap, buuut it's not in the same position as the gap in the silhouette:
8c4ea39-2-jpg.845305

The gap is at the top part of the front end while the Levin's gap is further down. Not to mention the angle of front end still doesn't match the silhouette nor the curves being shown at the bottom of the headlight.
i'm going all in with this one
vehicle_ad_standard_image_fc5b695ad69bd432134d75d633efbd11.jpg

bye
Gran Turismo posted a video on FB and then deleted it teasing Spa??
imagine memeing and whining so hard until getting what you want

As much as I’m happy (I guess) for Spa, it’s another update where the Americas region STILL doesn’t get any love. The real life courses here can’t possibly be charging anywhere near as much as Spa, so what’s the big hesitation for? All we have is Interlagos when it comes to grids, and Willow Springs, which doesn’t even have grid slots. It’s kind of a big middle finger to us, once again.

European racing is the only true racing.

/s

Screw it, I'm going to stick with the AE86 Levin guess because of the roofline. Maybe the factors I mentioned are just lighting tricks to thrown me off. That curved bottom bit could just be the Levin's light fixture for all I know. Still, I'll leave these images here as a reminder. :P
gts-silhouette-analysis-png.845355

ae86-levin-analysis-jpg.845354

With that said, I want to do this livery:
7997308860_a1e8177a34_b.jpg

I don’t think this is the case but if the middle car was an Mazda cosmo 20b that would be seroius nostalagi. I have not seen that car since gt2.

As much as I appreciate they are finally adding a Mitsubishi GTO, I'm not done asking for this rare and underrated beauty from 1999:

latest

I know it's not as technologically sophisticated as the first generation, but it's by far the best looking version in my opinion.
Gimme them both.
A buddy of mine is SUPER hype that we're getting the "1G" model because that's what he's owned for a very, very long time and it hasn't been seen since GT2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back