GT Touring Car Series -- Series finished! Ozwheels3 takes the title!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 577 comments
Congratulations Oz that was a great season.

Thanks Flip for putting this series together it was a blast for my first ever online series. Learned a lot here. Can't wait for the next series :-)

Well, season 1 is in the books!... Or in the forums, whatever it is.

So here are the final points standings:

I would like to say thank you to everyone who raced with us and making this the best time I've had hosting a series! I see next year's season needing some tweaking with things, but we'll worry about that at a much later date.

Of course, if you would like to continue racing with us, we are moving on to bigger and better things... and faster, mostly faster. We will be continuing with our Global Sports Car endurance championship and the Renault/Toyota Challenge (and that stuff begins next week).

Global Sports Car Championship: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fgta-global-sports-car-championship-new-series-preseason-details-inside.307975/

Renault/Toyota Endurance Championship: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fgta-renault-megane-toyota-86-endurance-challenge-may-15-2014-1-spot-in-group-a-open.307522/

Hope to see you guys for season 2 and in the coming weeks!

I would like to join in on this series. PSN is aliengamerx25, my car of choice is the Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Base Model and #25.

I would like to join in on this series. PSN is aliengamerx25, my car of choice is the Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Base Model and #25.

Yeah, we literally just finished this one up this past week. It will come back next year, but we're moving on to the new stuff... And by new, I mean faster!

No you don't....wrong thread...I just finished a MISERABLE season in that sucker....hit the link above in the championship results above that starts....GLOBAL SPORTSCAR SERIES . THIS IS THE NEWER AND BETTER VERSION. Take a look and see what we are up to....longer races..two classes...and teams made of one car from each class..

Well duh....hit the link in my signature...my bad

Back