GT Touring Car Series -- Series finished! Ozwheels3 takes the title!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 577 comments
Hopefully I can have the same great performance I had last time, especially since I don't have any success balast to slow me down (insert evil laugh).
Gives you a chance to make up for one of the races you fell behind in. :-) would like to see you on the podium this race, you put a good deal of effort into this one before :-)

Gives you a chance to make up for one of the races you fell behind in. :-) would like to see you on the podium this race, you put a good deal of effort into this one before :-)
Crap that just made me think, I hope I saved that setup. Guess I better practice tonight to make sure the car is right.

Practice is going on right now! Somebodyshootme is the room host!

Event finished! See everyone Thursday!

Last edited:
Hello @flip55 I'm interested in competing in the next round as a one of. Is there anybody I need to FR to join the current room?

Welcome! You would need to add me (flip157 on PSN) and Somebodyshootme. Either one of us will be the room host for the race, probably will be Somebody.
The lobby is open right now, so if you can get in, do so!

Who is hosting tonight?

If you wouldn't mind, I will ask you to do so this week. Tuesday night and last week went well enough, and I would like to make sure we get this one over with. I'll be on a little late, but should be in before 11:30.

Just watched replay of race 2 and boy had some mean lag and it sent me into sand. Guess it's not really his fault, but Bathurst should be very interesting.

Great battle at the end of it Somebodyshootme. Sorry about turn one though ;)
Nothing to be sorry about, think my brake pedal is going out on my CSR... :-( it would not react when I hit it, missed braking point and it came back after two more hits to it. Had to hit e brake, to minimize damage of going to fast into wall, then brakes came back... just had another issue with my pedals testing it now...

POINTS!!!

And in other new, Mazda has clinched the completely pointless manufacturer's title that they had no idea they were in or knew existed!

And now for the bittersweet ending: The season finale at Mount Panorama! Practice and race times will be the same as always.

POINTS!!!

And in other new, Mazda has clinched the completely pointless manufacturer's title that they had no idea they were in or knew existed!

And now for the bittersweet ending: The season finale at Mount Panorama! Practice and race times will be the same as always.

The more straights the better and the mountain top is not so bad as my new setup really "points" better as a few of you noticed at the hairpin exit at my favorite FF track....Apricot Hill (what a stupid name for a track...perhaps COTA would be better...nope that is another stupid name) last night. Still can't make a silk purse out of a cows ear.
BTW I pulled over in the 2d race to let you all by because to not do so would have left me sneaker less (or perhaps more sneaker-less) at race end. I was about to say F it and take my car and go home ( I have NEVER felt that was at speed before in my life) and FLIP appeared, I fell off or let him by...can't remember....and then I started reeling him in itty bit by itty bit with his clouds of tire smoke getting larger and larger. I learned to drive a tireless car a bit better by stopping the pointless understeer and just keeping it rolling as best as possible...you can't really hurry a FF past its tire state (a lesson I should have learned along time ago). Another BTW if late in the race I am in front of you and I pull off line...it means PASS NOW....if you don't shame on you and accept the slow consequences.

Again glad you had problems last night Flip it got me motivated...it is really depressing to hot lap (not so much...! LOL) for 21 laps.... like the surgeon said to the guy with kidney stones....and this too shall pass.!!

Last edited:
Back