Gt Wc

• Thread starter GT3 newbie
  • 4 comments
Hello, and welcome to GTP.

Use the Advanced Search, restrict it to the GT3 board and child forums, and search for "World Championship" or "GTWC" in thread titles. That should find a number of writeups on the Race Reports board, among other things.

I suspect you'll have a hard fight in the Mustang, since the other cars are all race cars.

Which World Cup? Beginners? Professional? There's several WC's ya know.

In any event, the Mustang is a poor choice for World cups because you can't modify its downforce. Oh you'll still be able to win some of the Beginner's World Cups if you add lots of power to your 'Stang, but eventually it gets limited in corners because of lack of downforce.

That's cool.

Yeah, i believe my first attempt at the Beginner's World Cup was in a Viper or Mustang or some other such car. I remember that i won the first 4 races, but at Trail Mountain, i started getting trampled by the Autobacs MR2 becuase it could run those corners much better than i could. The only cure for this is to add massive amounts of horsepower so you can make up for lost time down the straights. 💡

...but it's much easier to use a weaker car with modifyable downforce. You wont' have to add much power if i remember correct if you go this route.

Latest Posts

Back