L letsthrowfries Messages 25 Messages fantasticunicorn Dec 11, 2010 #1 What's the deal? It will only let me demo them, I have a r10 tdi, 908 hdi fap, mazda 787b- all no dice. What's the dealio?
What's the deal? It will only let me demo them, I have a r10 tdi, 908 hdi fap, mazda 787b- all no dice. What's the dealio?
L letsthrowfries Messages 25 Messages fantasticunicorn Dec 11, 2010 #3 Yep, it won't let change into any of my premium Le Mans cars. I don't know what the deal is.
DrifterJoe Messages 2,931 England Messages JoeOfTheFire Dec 11, 2010 #4 If you've set them to "online"/"share with friends" then you can't use them in races. Just uncheck the box or whatever the symbol is.
If you've set them to "online"/"share with friends" then you can't use them in races. Just uncheck the box or whatever the symbol is.
L letsthrowfries Messages 25 Messages fantasticunicorn Dec 11, 2010 #6 Dammit, servers are down and they're stuck online-
NihilismOnToast Messages 124 Messages NihilismOnToast Messages Methinks not... Dec 11, 2010 #7 I have this problem also. It is a pretty major blunder in this game's coding. I find it amazing that they never considered the case where a user cannot access the on-line servers.
I have this problem also. It is a pretty major blunder in this game's coding. I find it amazing that they never considered the case where a user cannot access the on-line servers.