GT WorldWide Tour Season 2 || Freddude P1 Champion || Harsk100 P2 Champion || TNR_ is Team ChampionFinished 

What class are you MOST interested in racing in?

• Total voters
Congo Kinshasa
The Motherland
Manasseh257
GT WorldWide Tour Endurance Championship Season 2

History
Season 1

GTWWT2.jpg

PLEASE READ!!!!
GTWWT Complete Rules, Sanctioning and Regulations

Host: @Manasseh257NSX
Co-Host/Steward: @Freddude
Steward: @JRDGM1993
Race Monitor #1: @LexLathor
Race Monitor #2:

Tire/fuel depletion : Fast for 60 Min. races Normal for 90 Min./2 Hr races
Grip Reduction: Real
Damage: Heavy
Boost: off
Slipstream Strength: Real
Tire Type Change: Off
Mechanical Damage: Heavy

AIDS
Skid Recovery Force: Off
ASM: Off
Traction Control: On (1=Max)
ABS: On
Driving Line: On
Active Steering: Off

Endurance Runners is back with yet another GT WorldWide Tour! Only now it's way more official and way more serious. This time around it's going to be longer races, Realistic car specs, leveled racing classes, enforced realistic restrictions and sanctioning to ensure competitive racing, and lastly and most importantly, MORE FUN!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAR SPECS
Every car in this series has it's own performance limit. Cars are limited by their Weight, HP, PP. Below are the classes and their Specs.

LMP1_LMGTP.png
LMP2.png
GT_GTS Class.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FULL SCHEDULE IS HERE!

Time is money.jpg
Race Schedule

Time is still money.jpg
Track Listing
Testing.jpg

-Testing will be done almost every other day or so. Anybody can open up a testing room.

- Following the Testing session, We will have 2 days of qualifying sessions. These sessions will be 20 minutes each. A driver does not have to attend the qualifying sessions, but it hurts their chance at podium and extra points. Also, qualifying reserves your spot for the next race.

- Qualifying sessions will be opened on the following days and times below

MONDAYS➤ 5:00 P.M. EDT
TUESDAYS➤ 5:00 P.M. EDT

I would like to run the qualifier all together, but if you cannot make the proposed time (As I know a lot of series run on these days, Just run a quick TT, take a picture of your specs, and take a picture of your best lap time, then send it to me via GTPlanet or PSN PM. This will be validated and will count towards your qualifier.
Race Procedures.jpg

RACE TIME - All Races are planned to run

SUNDAYS 4:00 P.M. EST

Le Mans and Daytona will be ran at 3:00 P.M. EDT

TIME TO ARRIVE - The room will open up 20-40 minutes before race start. Drivers should aim to come in the room BEFORE race start.

CHECK-IN - Before every race we will do a check-in. This check in will ensure that no regulations or spec limits have been breached. Drivers must wait in the pit until their cars have been cleared.

RACE - Every race will start from a grid start (By default). I'm hoping to have someone drive a pace car. (If interested in being a pace car driver and racer read HERE on a solution I thought of) Drivers will be required to do one pace lap behind the pace car then start the race. Clean racing is a MUST here at Endurance Runners.

PACE LAP - Procedures are found in the Endurance Runners Guide

YELLOW FLAGS - Procedures are found in the Endurance Runners Guide

QUITTING RACES - If driver wishes to not to finish a race for whatever reason, the driver is not allowed to leave the track. RAGE QUITTING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE! If you choose not to race anymore, simply drive into the pit, press the pause button, and remain there until the race is over. You will still receive points for last place which is better than a rage quit penalty.
People who rage quit will get an automatic DQ from that race, the next race, and a 25 second final time penalty the returning race. (This does not include family/personal events or sudden plans. Those are automatically excused and you are free to go. Just be sure to tell me afterwards the next day or so.)

OVERTAKING - IF YOU ARE IN THE LMP2 Class or LMP1/LMGTP Class READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY! GTE cars ARE NOT obligated to move out of your way while you are coming up behind them. GTE CLASS, You guys have every right to defend your driving line and proceed with your normal pace. LMP1/LMGTP, LMP2 Class drivers, it is YOUR job to ensure you overtake the slower car quickly and cleanly. However, GTE class will not be able to intentionally block, cut off, or brake check faster cars. In comparison, Faster cars will not ram a slower car, punt a slower car off track, or divebomb them to get ahead. You will be penalized if you are caught doing any of these dirty techniques.

SUCCESS BALLAST - To ensure that competition stays hot and close, following a race, Drivers who get podium will have a success ballast. This is weight that is added on to your car for the next race. This will reset every weekend.
Ballast is applied during qualifier as well

1st. +35kg All Classes
2nd. +20kg All Classes
3rd. +15kg Only P1/GTP class and GTE/GTS class have 3rd place ballast.

Pit-in.png
How Pit-Stops will work - Pit Area will not open until the the following times have passed during the race

Hour races = 15 Minutes
90 Minute races = 20 Minutes
2 Hour races = 20 Minutes
exception to sustaining damage or race penalties
This Pit window is for TIRE CHANGE ONLY

*IMPORTANT* Drivers who wish to re-fuel must wait until the following times have passed during a race

Hour races = 20 Minutes
90 Minute races = 25 Minutes
2 Hour races = 25 Minutes

If a driver breaches these windows without having one of the following exceptions, they will endure a penalty.

Tire Requirements.jpg

The Series will have Tire requirements and tire limits. Be sure to read these section carefully for if procedures are not followed, the driver will then be penalized.
RH.png RACING HARDS 3 SETS
Every driver will have 3 sets of RH tires for a race. These tires provide a realistic race feel and have great durability. The do take awhile to heat up however.

RM.png RACING MEDIUMS 1 SET
Every driver will have 1 set of RM for a race. These tires strike a balance between grip and durability. Recommended use is when the race is halfway in or halfway over.

RS.png RACING SOFTS 1 SET
Every driver will have 1 set of RS for a race. These tires supply an insurmountable amount of grip but deteriorate very quickly. These tires are recommended to be used only as qualifying tires or race closing tires as a driver only has one set of them.

IM.pngINTERMEDIATES 3 SETS
Every driver will have 3 sets of INTs for a race. These tires supply grip for when it has stopped raining but a lot of water is left on the track (25% - 60 %). We give you plenty of pairs to use as we should not have to use more than 1-2 sets. but we give you an extra one just in case.

W.png RACING WETS 3 SETS
Lastly every driver will be supplied 3 sets of RW for every race. These tires have grooves cut in them that help the car grip to the road better during very rainy conditions. These tires are recommended for use only if track water surface is rapidly climbing during rainy conditions.

Last edited:
DRIVER SIGN-UPS

Driver Sign ups.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
To race in this tournament and series a driver must sign themselves up and register the car they choose to use. (Or plan on using as seeing the Specs and full car list are not complete)

To Register, Please fill out the registry below.

FULL TIME DRIVER - A full time driver is a driver expected to be at EVERY RACE unless he/she tells me ahead of time they cannot attend. If a full time driver misses 2 races in a row without informing me ahead of time or after I will vacate their spot for a reserve driver. If you know you can make it to at least 6/8 races you are eligible to be a full time driver. the limit for full time drivers is 14

RESERVE DRIVER - A Reserve driver is for drivers who are interested in the series but know they won't be able to make it to a lot of races. If one cannot commit to race in at least 5/8 races, I would consider being a reserve driver. The limit for reserve drivers is 5

PACE DRIVER/PART TIME - If you are interested in being a pace car driver and a race driver in this series, you will need to make sure you have another reliable driver with you. Fore more details click on link --------> "PACER & RACER". There can only be 2 of these drivers. These drivers may choose to ignore the max class limit and choose any class of their liking regardless if it is full or not.
POINTS SYSTEM

Points will be distributed throughout each class. The winner of each class will have a personal video slideshow dedicated to them for their win. (That's the best prize I can think of)
1st. - 25 Points

2nd.
- 18 Points

3rd.
- 12 Points

4th.
- 7 Points

5th. -
4 Points

6th. -
2 Points

Pole Position - 1 Point
Fastest Race Lap - 1 Point

ENTRY LIST

P1/GTP/GT1 Class

1. @Freddude -- Pescarolo C60 Hybride #11 - Full Time
2. @JRDGM1993 -- Peugeot 908 HDi (Base Model) #8 - Full Time
3. @TRL_Andromeda -- Toyota TS030 Hybrid #13 - Full Time
4. @TNR_KING_FILO -- Peugeot 908 HDi #2 - Full Time
5. @123yokomo -- Toyota TS020 #35 - Part Time
6. @Isho -- Bentley Speed 8 #3 - Part Time
7. @Manasseh257NSX -- Toyota TS030 #7 - Part Time

P2 Class

1.@dreading123 -- BMW V12 LMR #15 - Full Time
2. @Harsk100 -- Nissan Deltawing '13 #96 - Full Time
3. @FutureF1 -- Nissan Zytek Z11SN #42 - Full Time
4. @Pubs16 -- Courage C60 #16 - Full Time
5. @VENOMdeACE -- Audi R10 TDI #4 - Part Time

GTE/GTS Class

1. @EdgarSonic -- Chevrolet Corvette C7 #69 - Part Time
2. @aruizb -- Ferrari 458 Italia #28 - Part Time
3. @townha99 -- Viper GTS #14 - Part Time
4. @cameronburner -- Ford GT LM Spec II # - Part Time
5. @CrazyJohn -- Dodge Viper GTS #25 - Part Time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

details on teams will be coming soon. Stay up to date on changes or updates.

TEAMS

1. BlackOut Motorsports Racing
2. Harsk Racing
1. @Harsk100
3. Belgian Motorsports Racing
4. Inferno Racing
5. Team Pennzoil
2. @EdgarSonic
6. ORA Racing Team
1. @Pubs16
7. Dragon's Racing
1. @JRDGM1993
8. Midwest Motorsports
1. @dreading123
10. Speed1 Racing Co.
1. @townha99
11. V.E.R.T Sport
1. @CrazyJohn
12. Top Notch Racing (TNR)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Race Information/Details

Hour of Silverstone

-Qualifying Results Day 1
-Qualifying Results Day 2
-Starting Grid
-Race Results
-Driver's Championship After Round 1
-Team Championship After Round 1

Hour of Spa

-Starting Grid
-Race Results
-Driver's Championship After Round 2
-Team Championship After Round 2

Hour of Shanghai

-Starting Grid
RED FLAGGED

2 Hours Of Daytona

-Race Results
-Driver's Championship After Round 4
-Team Championship After Round 4

Hour of Laguna Seca

-Starting Grid
-Race Results
-Driver's Championship After Round 5
-Team Championship After Round 5

Hour of Indianapolis

-Race Results
-Driver's Championship After Round 6
-Team Championship After Round 6

Hour of Suzuka

-Race Results
-Driver's Championship After Round 7
-Team Championship After Round 7

Hour of Nurburgring

-Race Results
-Driver's Championship After Round 8
-Team Championship After Round 8

90 Minutes of Florida

Japan's Hour Valley Endurance

2 Hours of Le Mans

-Race Results
-Driver's Championship After Round 11
-Team Championship After Round 11

Last edited:
GTPlanet Name: Dan181295
PSN Name: Danniboi181295
Vehicle: ?? Nissan zytech ??
Number: 18
Class: LMP2
Full time driver/reserve: Reserve driver

I'm not quite sure of the cars available but if this car is available I'll take it!! Thanks

GTPlanet Name: Dan181295
PSN Name: Danniboi181295
Vehicle: ?? Nissan zytech ??
Number: 18
Class:
LMP2
Full time driver/reserve: Reserve driver

I'm not quite sure of the cars available but if this car is available I'll take it!! Thanks

Haha well this car was in the LMP2 picture so it will definitely be available for you to use! I added you to the reserve list as well. Glad you're interested in the tournament!

Last edited:
Depends of the time the race would be i'm in in an R18 if there is one or pegeout 908

They're both on the list. I just haven't published the list. But they're on the list. and we'll most likely hold it on Saturday or Sunday at 4:00 P.M. or so.

GTPlanet Name: MC CAULEY
PSN Name: AYRTONSCHUMACHER
Vehicle:
Number:
Class: LMP1
Full time driver/reserve:

When will the race dates and car specs be posted? (no rush).

GTPlanet Name: MC CAULEY
PSN Name: AYRTONSCHUMACHER
Vehicle:
Number:
Class: LMP1
Full time driver/reserve:

When will the race dates and car specs be posted? (no rush).

Gotcha! Race dates are still under development. I'm aiming for 1-2 practice races some time soon. (Just to go over race procedures and what not) The first race I'm aiming for November 1st. As I don't want this series to clash with my other series.

I'll test all the LMP today or tomorow so I can say wich car I am going to use.

I also noticed, when I was putting every lmp/lmpgt with their current specs, with the Bentley that I couldn't reach the HP limit with the current PP-limit, because at 640pp I am only getting around 540bhp. I don't know if i'm doing something wrong here because I setted up the Bentley like it was shown with it's current specs but I couldn't reach the HP limit with the current pp-limit.

I also noticed, when I was putting every lmp/lmpgt with their current specs, with the Bentley that I couldn't reach the HP limit with the current PP-limit, because at 640pp I am only getting around 540bhp. I don't know if i'm doing something wrong here because I setted up the Bentley like it was shown with it's current specs but I couldn't reach the HP limit with the current pp-limit.

Yeah I think I messed that up. I'm gonna buy the Bentley again and test it out. Think I messed up the PP for it

Fixed it. It seems that I messed up and put 644. I meant to have it at 654 PP.

Tagging some people, if they are interested.

@GremlinWon @Toshost @MonGnoM @GTRacer22 @nascarfan1400 @lxmmy

Don't think they're interested unfortunately :(
Also,

If y'all could, could y'all fill out the registration below?

GTWWT REGISTRATION

@Freddude
@JRDGM1993
@MC CAULEY
@Harsk100
@Dan181295

Audi R18 pp are wrong too 655pp =623hp
650pp means 595hp

Good eye. I think my intention was to have people pick and choose how they wanted to meet the PP requirement. but that method isn't working out.

Try 655 PP with low RPM Turbo. It should match up with 610 HP (provided you got an oil change upon purchasing it)

Audi R18 pp are wrong too 655pp =623hp
650pp means 595hp

In some cases, like mine for example, I need to add like 8 or 9hp to meet the PP-limit, so for example if the specs sais 590bhp, I need to add 8-9ish hp to it. Think it has something to do with the BHP and HP thing.

Fixed it. It seems that I messed up and put 644. I meant to have it at 654 PP.

Don't think they're interested unfortunately :(
Also,

If y'all could, could y'all fill out the registration below?

GTWWT REGISTRATION

@Freddude
@JRDGM1993
@MC CAULEY
@Harsk100
@Dan181295
I don't know mate, they might be interested, therefore, that's why I tagged them, so I'll get some people. I'll help you to get some people. What do you think?

By the way, I have filled the registration form.

Good eye. I think my intention was to have people pick and choose how they wanted to meet the PP requirement. but that method isn't working out.

Try 655 PP with low RPM Turbo. It should match up with 610 HP (provided you got an oil change upon purchasing it)
I tries and got 653 PP without oil change

After looking at the race lengths I'll not do the shorter races but when the time comes do the longer ones. I guess that means, put me down as a reserve.

Does this meant that I still register?

Define longer. Like the hour and 90 minute ones?

And yes. Just as a part time driver.

Latest Posts

Back