GT WorldWide Tour Season 2 || Freddude P1 Champion || Harsk100 P2 Champion || TNR_ is Team ChampionFinished 

What class are you MOST interested in racing in?

• Total voters
Was sad to see hardly anyone rock up today. My condolences to you @Harsk100.

In absolute agreement with @Freddude , I hope everyone can make the final round at least a big hoorah for the series, being Le Mans with a decent grid it'll be a lot of fun!

In other news, this could've been my last race on my G27 as I'm probably going to go and buy a G29 in a couple hours :P can't wait to hook it up to the ps4.

Yeah, In light of the dropping numbers, I've decided to not even do drop rounds. I can honestly understand why numbers are dropping. I haven't had the time to calculate points, watch replays, do race control, etc. People probably think I'm doing a poor job of running the series. Not to dropping of numbers from GT6 lately.

It's hard to see a room with 8 people in it now. TBH, if GT6 was still kickin' and still live, We'd probably have at least 8-9 consistent drivers to this point, but I believe, my freaking real life obligations, and The rapid decline of GT6's lifespan is what killed off this series. Hard to believe we started off with 12-13 racers a grid at a time.

As Fred and Pubs said, I hope we can at least get a grid of 10-12 for 2 Hours of Le Mans. Not only will it be my last race of the series, This is my last endurance race on GT6 and probably sim racing as a whole until I get my life a little bit more in-line of where I want it to be.

After GTWWT ends, I'll just be racing semi-serious again or being a reserve in racing series.

Wanna thank everyone who chose to race in this series. Even if it was only one race, I appreciate that you thought my series wasgood enough and fun enough to take part in.

But @Freddude , @Pubs16 , @Harsk100, I gotta thank y'all for staying with this series for so long. Y'all raced in pretty much every race in this series. INCLUDING the Shanghai disaster race. @FutureF1 I gotta include you as well because I know if you hadn't hurt your knee, you'd been still racing with us.

@TNR_KING_FILO, @123yokomo, gotta give my thanks to y'all too for sticking around despite the noticeable dropping numbers.

@F1SCOTSMAN Gotta thank you for joining the series at such late notice, including the fact that we were short of numbers.

Most importantly @LexLathor I really wanna thank you for doing an outstanding job stewarding and monitoring the races. Lord knows it ain't an easy job to do by yourself, but you've done a great job with it from Spa to now.

Let's try to make La Sarthe one to remember guys! 👍

It's the season finale (Despite Apricot Hill) and this race may really consider the winner of some of the classes.

Hope to see more of y'all next week. Tell your friends about it!

Last edited:
Yeah, In light of the dropping numbers, I've decided to not even do drop rounds. I can honestly understand why numbers are dropping. I haven't had the time to calculate points, watch replays, do race control, etc. People probably think I'm doing a poor job of running the series. Not to dropping of numbers from GT6 lately.

It's hard to see a room with 8 people in it now. TBH, if GT6 was still kickin' and still live, We'd probably have at least 8-9 consistent drivers to this point, but I believe, my freaking real life obligations, and The rapid incline of GT6's lifespan is what killed off this series. Hard to believe we started off with 12-13 racers a grid at a time.

As Fred and Pubs said, I hope we can at least get a grid of 10-12 for 2 Hours of Le Mans. Not only will it be my last race of the series, This is my last endurance race on GT6 and probably sim racing as a whole until I get my life a little bit more in-line of where I want it to be.

After GTWWT ends, I'll just be racing semi-serious again or being a reserve in racing series.

Wanna thank everyone who chose to race in this series. Even if it was only one race, I appreciate that you thought my series wasgood enough and fun enough to take part in.

But @Freddude , @Pubs16 , @Harsk100, I gotta thank y'all for staying with this series for so long. Y'all raced in pretty much every race in this series. INCLUDING the Shanghai disaster race. @FutureF1 I gotta include you as well because I know if you hadn't hurt your knee, you'd been still racing with us.

@TNR_KING_FILO, @123yokomo, gotta give my thanks to y'all too for sticking around despite the noticeable dropping numbers.

@F1SCOTSMAN Gotta thank you for joining the series at such late notice, including the fact that we were short of numbers.

Most importantly @LexLathor I really wanna thank you for doing an outstanding job stewarding and monitoring the races. Lord knows it ain't an easy job to do by yourself, but you've done a great job with it from Spa to now.

Let's try to make La Sarthe one to remember guys! :tups:

It's the season finale (Despite Apricot Hill) and this race may really consider the winner of some of the classes.

Hope to see more of y'all next week. Tell your friends about it!
Thanks Manasseh.

So, if you are racing semi-serious racing or being a reserve in racing series, then, it does mean that you will be a reserve for my rally series?

Anyways, see you at Le Mans. 👍

Fred, I want to race, but I don't know if I can. My uncle has passed away yesterday and I may have to go to his funeral. I don't know at what time I will arrive, so, could you wait for me in the lobby, if possible, please Fred?
Sending condolences to your family Harsk

Sucks to see it going like this Nasseh. I thought this was pretty well organized. I will definitely make time to attend the last race if im allowed to.

Sucks to see it going like this Nasseh. I thought this was pretty well organized. I will definitely make time to attend the last race if im allowed to.

You're always welcome to race Isho! Now if your schedule allows you, lol I'm not sure. I hope it does.

Might be using my DFGT for one last time as I didn't had quitte the feeling yet with my T150 on la sarthe.. it felt a bit weird

@Freddude narrows out @TNR_KING_FILO by a total of 5 points to win the P1 Class.

Fred_dude P1 Champ.jpg

1. @Freddude 132 Points
2. @TNR_KING_FILO 127 Points

3. @123yokomo 67 Points

Despite switching cars after race 3 and enduring a point drop penalty, @Harsk100 came out victorious to win the P2 Class title.

Harsk100 P2 Champ.jpg

1. @Harsk100 149 Points
2. @FutureF1 124 Points

3. @Pubs16 108 Points

Full Race results will be updated shortly. Sorry for taking an eternity to get the points situated

Shame I had to miss the 2nd half of the series after a strong opening..... Congrats harsk.
Thanks Future.

Manasseh, I have 2 questions:
1. Is Lex eligible for points for LMP2?

2. Why is GTE class vacant instead of Edgar Sonic being the champion?

Sorry boys! Hadn't forgotten about this, just all the time I had spare was being spent on GTPSCS and the D24 in the last month!

Now that I have a bit of a breather break, I'd like to congratulate @Freddude P1 Champion! You were a bit down on your hopes at the start of the season not being able to turn poles into wins, but you were always at the pointy end mate and came out with wins at the end, it's paid off, well done!
@Harsk100 a well deserved P2 Champion, your determination paid off dude, you are a fast guy and it's a challenge to battle with you, most times mistakes from my part handed some races over to you, you seem to be getting better with each race, keep it up!

Sadly it didn't seem I was able to jump @FutureF1 even though he pulled out half way with an injury. Just goes to show your level mate, it would've been interesting if we all went head to head till the end!

@Manasseh257NSX thank you so much for all your time and work putting this series together, you really do a great job. I had some great times and enjoyed racing all of you. Sucks that these days most GT6 series have numbers die off through a season, I can only imagine what it could've truely been if there were GTE and full grids throughout the whole season.

Back