GTRedline Messages 573 Messages P_O_P_E Jan 17, 2011 #1 So both the Toyota GT1 '99 and the McLaren F1 GTR race cars are available in my UCD. And i only have the cash for one! I've never seen either come up before, and i dunno what to do. Any thoughts?
So both the Toyota GT1 '99 and the McLaren F1 GTR race cars are available in my UCD. And i only have the cash for one! I've never seen either come up before, and i dunno what to do. Any thoughts?
Mygroth Messages 476 Messages Mygroth1989 Jan 17, 2011 #2 You can win the Toyota GT-one Race Car in some endurance race later on, I'd go for the McLaren if I were you, collectors choice though.
You can win the Toyota GT-one Race Car in some endurance race later on, I'd go for the McLaren if I were you, collectors choice though.
BKViper Messages 845 Messages bkviper Jan 17, 2011 #3 McLaren. I have both and I like it better. Plus the Toyota is a Gift Car you will eventually get anyway.
McLaren. I have both and I like it better. Plus the Toyota is a Gift Car you will eventually get anyway.
GTRedline Messages 573 Messages P_O_P_E Jan 17, 2011 #4 Thanks so much, i didn't realize that i'm about to win the GT1. I'm at level 34 bspec and should have it in a few days.
Thanks so much, i didn't realize that i'm about to win the GT1. I'm at level 34 bspec and should have it in a few days.
Mygroth Messages 476 Messages Mygroth1989 Jan 17, 2011 #5 GTRedline Thanks so much, i didn't realize that i'm about to win the GT1. I'm at level 34 bspec and should have it in a few days. Click to expand... Have fun with the McLaren!
GTRedline Thanks so much, i didn't realize that i'm about to win the GT1. I'm at level 34 bspec and should have it in a few days. Click to expand... Have fun with the McLaren!