Gt2 Good Or Bad?

Originally posted by Avenger803
is this game any good? i have GT1 AND GT3. i just skipped GT2. was that a mistake?

HUGE MISTAKE!!!! GT2 is the prelude to GT3, must buy!

10 out of 10, the best racing game ever...when the ps1 ruled!!

1. amazing good gameplay!!!!!!
2. hundreds of used interesting cars!!
3. amazing good gameplay!!!!!!
4. it had a good difficulty-level (gt3 too easy, if my opinion counts)
3. amazing good gameplay!!!!!!

Actually, i think the most people who played GT2 (with their hearts), are a bit disapointed to GT3, but then again, the graphics of GT3, AND the realism, makes it the best carsimulator-game ever made..............YET!!!! (im looking forward to a "GT Gold Edition")

All my love to my GT2 game and my two memorycards wich holds my 200 (excactly) beloved cars.....

peace

jot

I agree with all of it. Game play and the ability to make any car into a full blown touring car was the best. Its very much missed in the gt3 game.
Get the gt2 game and enjoy what is still an excellent value and great playing game. Later.
inmemory.jpg

too bad they do not have my Grand Prix GTP, i am glad they have the SHO, not the best car but in reallity it is awsome and rare. yes you should get GT2 for sure, i borrowed a mem. card from my friend(not a sony) and i started to play GT2 all over i got like 1.000.000 credits and when i tried to load the game it said saved data corupted and now i cant play the card is totally broken, it doesnt save or load anything

Originally posted by Avenger803
is this game any good? i have GT1 AND GT3. i just skipped GT2. was that a mistake?
How about this, you give me a ps2 and I will send you a PSONE with fully loaded GT2 ACTION! I mean everything!!!!!!!!!

Back