GT2 Hybrid Requests here

• Thread starter skynyrd
  • 40 comments
United States
United States
Ok, if anyone wants a hybrid car built for them in GT2, post it here.

Be sure to include hp, weight, drivetrain, and of course the car body you want. Also I will need to know if you want the codes I used or a dex save with your car. (if you want the codes be sure to tell me what version of GT2 you have, also the dex saves will only work with NTSC copies of the game)

I ONLY MAKE HYBRIDS FOR GT2, I DON'T HAVE GT1, AND YOU CAN'T MAKE HYBRIDS YET IN GT3, WHICH I DON'T HAVE ANYWAYS, SO DON'T ASK.

Ok, I think that about covers it.

... I need a hybrid, but for the original Gran Turismo. What I'd like to have is the:

Model: '67 Stingray (from Arcade Mode)
Color: Grey w/blue stripe (or is that Blue w/grey?)

As for everything else, all I ask is that it have all upgrades that the other corvettes have (i.e.: brakes, tires, suspension, etc.)

If you cannot do this, then if you might be able to point out someone who can...?

I don`t think skynyrd makes GT1 hybrids..

You haven`t said whether you have a GS or Dex, if not, how do you intend to "collect" it?

Heh. Duh.

Um... I have a Game Shark CDX. I believe that it is ver.3.3 or 3.4?

The Gran Turismo I have is ver. 1.1

If someone can help a guy out...

Sorry I can't help you, but if I had GT1, I would build it for ya.

Oh well, I know some of the others around here are pretty good at GT1 hybrids.

Hey ZeroCool85 Here is the code for the Escudos engine: 0263, and 981 HP. I hope this helps. Do you know skynyrds site address? :) crb

Originally posted by crb
Here is the code for the Escudos engine: 0263, and 981 HP. I hope this helps. Do you know skynyrds site address? :) crb

Nope dont know his url! Thanx for the last part of the code whats the first part!?

Here you go:version 1.0--801CCFCC 0263
version 1.1--801CD33C 0263*
version 1.2--801CD56C 0283
*(there might be a master code to let you in I don't know what it is. the key word is 'might be') :cheers: heres to you. crb

Originally posted by crb
Here you go:version 1.0--801CCFCC 0263
version 1.1--801CD33C 0263*
version 1.2--801CD56C 0283
*(there might be a master code to let you in I don't know what it is. the key word is 'might be') :cheers: heres to you. crb

Thanx crb!!!

Whoa, I go to work on a bunch of requests, and when I come back, someone's already helped the guy :reallyodd

Oh well, I ended up building a whole hybrid out of that engine swap, lol, and it turned out pretty well. Once you find out for sure which version you have, just post and I'll give you all the codes for it.

Oh yeah, my website is http://www.geocities.com/skynyrd1981

Sorry about taking so long, but I've been having trouble with my internet connection for the last few days. What version of GT2 did you say you had?

Ok, here ya go. You might want to know, I used the special model Mini to make this one, but you should get similar results with one of the other ones.

Mini
981 hp
1543 lbs.

1) Get your car and buy everything you want for it, put it in the top of your garage, etc.

2) Put in these codes:
Engine: 801CCFCC 0263
Drivetrain: 801CCFCE 0263
Downforce: 801CD012 b4b4
Front Tires: 801CCFD6 1227
Rear Tires: 801CCFD8 1227

It is very fast, which you can sorta expect with a car that weighs 1500 lbs and has 1000 hp, but without the downforce its a little hard to control. The downforce is a quick fix, there are other ways to fix the handling, but that is the easiest.

0-60 = 1.8 seconds
0-100 = 3.2 seconds
400m = 8.5 seconds @ 173 mph
Top Speed = 225 mph

There ya go :burnout:

Hey skynyrd I did not mean to upset you when I gave those codes to ZeroCool85. :( But you are still the best hybryder around. ;) :) crb

Can u hybrid special models? If so, can u make a a Calibra Toring Car hybrid and a Alfa Romeo Touring car hybrid, an' a Espace F1 hybrid? All souped up 2 the most hp possible, lowest weight possible, and Carbon propellor shaft, level 3 (more if possible) flywheel, and full LSD customisation, and triple plate clutch. I don't use manual so don't worry about the gear customisation.

If not, make a Cerbera 4.5 hybrid. Most hp, lowest weight, etc-same as above.

For all the requests, include all possible highest upgrades.

I have PAL, I hope tou don't have NTSC.

Lol, no problem crb

Jazza, are you sure you want something that powerful and light? I mean, it would be completely uncontrollable, nothing you could do would help it. Max hp I've seen is about 64,000, and lowest weight is 32 lbs. Each one by itself is bad enough, but both of them together is just completely worthless.

Yeah, I've got NTSC, but I can find the right codes for PAL, or most of the right codes anyway.

Hey, Skynyrd, thanx 4 da notification, I didn't know!! Neway, make da hybridz real weighty. Can u just send me da codez, as I don't have a gameshark yet. Da version I get, I will have no idea, da version I have of GT2 I have no idea either, but don't worry, just send da codez 4 all da versionz of both da gameshark an' GT2 to me at vigilanteman@hotmail.com an' I will work it out myself.
Thanx
Mr GT2

Back