GT2 Hybrid Requests here

• Thread starter skynyrd
  • 40 comments
Would 5,000 hp be enough for ya? That should be enough to do pretty much whatever you want, even reaching the highest speed the game allows before your car slams into reverse at 545 mph.

hey skynyard is it possible to edit the body style on a car like add stickers and body kits to it if so could you a a mitsubishi eclipse from the movie the fast and the furious. with lotsa horsepower and little weight
thx alot

Hey too cold.

Yeah, still hybrid building as always. At least, when I'm not playing other games.

I'm addicted, I need to go to some kind of hybrid builders anonymous meeting or something.

Hello there, I'm into building GT2 hybrids and I've tried a few examples off some people's sites but I have yet to see specifically what I want. I was wondering if all you could give me the parts for some great hybrids. I have looked at all the sites and know how to build them, but I don't know enough about the game (or cars in general) to come up with my own hybrids. I use the greatest hits version of GT2 (generally equivalent to 1.2 with some exceptions).

I want two hybrided cars that work the way I want them to, and the rest I can come up with using examples and stuff from other sites. As far as what cars I want them on, as long as they look cool I don't really care. It would however, be pretty funny to see a mini cooper drive at 300+ MPH and handle perfectly. <<< my opponents when they see the car << me winning the race

GT40, ZZ2, GTOne, Pennzoil whatever, Castrol Supra, and Speed 12 are some of my favorites as far as looks go.

Here is the general idea of what I want for each car:

1. Cool looking (standard )
Top speed of 350-450 (NOT 1 MPH HIGHER OR LOWER!)
Sensitive handling but not overdone
Able to come out of a spin at 60 MPH
Not "Chunky-like" on long curving turns (IE doesn't bounce around)

2. Cool looking (again standard )
Top speed as high as it can be without going into reverse, make sure it CANT go to that speed.

Handling doesn't hold any importance, this is for drag racing.

Hello there, I'm into building GT2 hybrids and I've tried a few examples off some people's sites but I have yet to see specifically what I want. I was wondering if all you could give me the parts for some great hybrids. I have looked at all the sites and know how to build them, but I don't know enough about the game (or cars in general) to come up with my own hybrids. I use the greatest hits version of GT2 (generally equivalent to 1.2 with some exceptions).

I want two hybrided cars that work the way I want them to, and the rest I can come up with using examples and stuff from other sites. As far as what cars I want them on, as long as they look cool I don't really care. It would however, be pretty funny to see a mini cooper drive at 300+ MPH and handle perfectly. <<< my opponents when they see the car << me winning the race

GT40, ZZ2, GTOne, Pennzoil whatever, Castrol Supra, and Speed 12 are some of my favorites as far as looks go.

Here is the general idea of what I want for each car:

1. Cool looking (standard )
Top speed of 350-450 (NOT 1 MPH HIGHER OR LOWER!)
Sensitive handling but not overdone
Able to come out of a spin at 60 MPH
Not "Chunky-like" on long curving turns (IE doesn't bounce around)

2. Cool looking (again standard )
Top speed as high as it can be without going into reverse, make sure it CANT go to that speed.

Handling doesn't hold any importance, this is for drag racing.

I dunno....I might've clicked the button a few too many times or something.....LOL

Oh and BTW, I've built my very first hybrid!! It can turn for **** but it goes 440 MPH max and has great acceration 😈

Back