GT2 livestreaming

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 8 comments
Finland
Finland
Hello all, just registered here exclusively for GT2 (besides that I own GT3 and a partially working GT1 disc)

Next year, I'll be getting a much better connection which will allow me to livestream for the first time, and as my first streams I've chosen GT2 (and of course I'll stream that later after I've taken a break).

Would any of you guys be interesting to watch? I'll be starting off with license speedruns in particular. Been practicing them for a little while now and getting close to being optimal.

New World Record!

8KTHGIl.jpg

Sadly need to wait until next year until I have a better upload speed to upload nearly 10Gt of this run.

The one day I stumbled back into this section... :lol: By the way, I posted on the leaderboard site asking for feedback on the rules I used for the run. You should go check it out and let me know what you think.

The one day I stumbled back into this section... :lol: By the way, I posted on the leaderboard site asking for feedback on the rules I used for the run. You should go check it out and let me know what you think.
Well, I wouldn't say 1.2 version is necessary, people would know 98.2 is the max, provided all the events have been done.

But otherwise it looks fair.

Oh, and 1 second penalty sounds extremely miniscule for a 24h-run. Might as well say half a second penalty, would be very small.

Not that I knew because I've never judged speedrun rules before.

Bumping a little bit that the moment I'll stream a GT2 any% run is coming closer...I have no PC as we speak, it's broken...but on the other hand te connection is up and running and man isn't it great, 50Mbps upload at best. I'll be sure to note when I know better when to host the said stream.

Back