GT2 trivia!

• Thread starter jeffgoddin
  • 140 comments
I can understand you (I'm sort of a Mercedes-Benz fanboy :D) but sadly, no.
Hint: The problem can also be called a 'not working feature'. It's working for other cars, though. Plus, most people were thinking it's a bug, but it wasn't one.

Last edited:
I can understand you (I'm sort of a Mercedes-Benz fanboy :D) but sadly, no.
Hint: The problem can also be called a 'not working feature'. It's working for other cars, though. Plus, most people were thinking it's a bug, but it wasn't one.

Is it the BMW 5 series with the diesel engine? It doesn't have the correct stats of the gas engine it's supposed to have, but has exact diesel specs.

When I played the game for the first time, I remember being disappointed that I couldn't change wheels on my BMW cars... so that would be my guess.

Have a good one

Sorry for my late reply. It's not a Audi. It's something with BMW, but not the BMW 5 series, sorry. Baron Blitz Red got it right, you can't change wheels on any BMW. It's your turn. :)

Ok, let's try this one... Even though it has an R besides it's name in your garage, when looking at your speed records the R disappears... what car am I???

Have a good one

Ok, let's try this one... Even though it has an R besides it's name in your garage, when looking at your speed records the R disappears... what car am I???

Have a good one

There are actually three possible answers to this question Baron, as the [R] Ford GT40 Road Car, [R] Tommy-Kaira ZZII and the [R] Ford GT90 all have this "Disappearing [R]" glitch...

Hmmm, thanks for that Kingofweasles, I will have to check that out again for the other 2 cars you mentioned, but the GT40 road car was the one I was thinking of...

Your turn 👍👍

Have a good one

Darn it i was hoping this would be a real curve ball!:banghead: Oh well, you got the answer:)👍 your turn.:)
P.S. I miss the blue paint job it had, i've gotten tired of seeing that white one so much now, i think the blue looks way better!👍

Last edited:
Tell me about it! I got GT2 after playing GT3 and one day i was like "omg wait i can change the color?!" dont know so much about GT2 so this is gonna probably be easy.

This monster was powered by two engines

Ok, let's see what I can remember ... but this is going to be very easy, sorry for that in advance.

Who did the remix of 'My Favourite Game' for the PAL intro?

Sonygamer455
I don't mean to be a smarty pants, but the Escudo has 2 engines to;)

Lol my bad like i said i only played gt2 briefly. Although i honestly thought the escudo only had one, i swear i said it had two once and people figuratively gave me looks

Ok, let's see what I can remember ... but this is going to be very easy, sorry for that in advance.

Who did the remix of 'My Favourite Game' for the PAL intro?

Don't know who (probably Polyphony themselves), but I do know it's called the Faithless remix...

Don't know who (probably Polyphony themselves), but I do know it's called the Faithless remix...
So it's only called 'Faithless Remix'? Didn't know that, always thought Faithless made the remix, because it's called like that ...
Anyways, right answer! Your turn.
The Cardigans! (However you spell it)
In some point your right, but they didn't make the remix, they made the original song. ;)

Back