GT3 Car Reviews Site

• Thread starter Matej
  • 68 comments
How Many Driven Wheels?
Mode: Simulation Mode
Test Circuit: Trial Mountain II, SSR5 Wet
Tires: Simulation tires (T0)
TCS/ASM: 0/0​

Three completely different cars sharing only one element - four-wheel drive - have been put to the test. Are we going to leave traction issues to Impreza and Lancer Evolution companions or is it possible to find alternatives elsewhere?

Day I
2d6s5jp.jpg

Volkswagen New Beetle RSi '00
(4WD, 218hp, 1156kg)

If you endorse steroids in sports, you may just be one of 250 lucky buyers who bought VW's craziest product of that time - the Beetle RSi. The way I see it, the car was built merely to emphasize launch of the New Beetle (it is loosely based on Cup editions that ran as part of promotional campaign), which is why performance-wise it isn't really notable. In Gran Turismo 3 though, things are different as the RSi is much lighter than reality advises, leaving reasons to question what it could really do.

Frankly, I was surprised. Understeer is highly concealed and the body is rigid enough to transmit plenty of feedback from the road. The 4Motion four-wheel drive system takes part in car's rotation only for fraction of a second, usually it just allows the car to keep the momentum of going sideways before all four tires regain traction and that is all. That is why it is necessary to break the traction on the rear axle when approaching a corner and rotate the car with weight transfer as much as possible. That may prove to be difficult as the RSi is more adaptive to grip driving style. Well, the good thing is that it doesn't allow understeer to interfere when applying throttle, so I think that it offers a good compromise overall, especially on wet surface.

The 6-speed gearbox is great and exhaust sound brilliant. I have enjoyed driving the RSi, it is hard to deny it. It may look ridiculous, but in some very sensitive domains it performs better than more powerful cars. Great!

Day II
ngsv8i.jpg

Audi S4 '99
(4WD, 253hp, 1510kg)

Here it is, one of the earlier Autobahn performance cruisers made by Audi. We have driven this car quite a lot and I'm sure many of us will confirm how interesting selection of colors used to be very efficient factor in recruiting new buyers. Captivated by its charming presence, the buyers would often forget about its limitations. I certainly won't.

It is said that permanent Quattro four-wheel drive system should have advantage over automatic 4Motion system, but in this game these differences don't have any effect. As far as operation is relevant, it is actually the opposite. Upon applying throttle on corner exits, the car tends to pull outwards, much like FWD cars would. Understeer also becomes pronounced on corner entries (the front axle often can't endure pressure), reducing chance to initiate rear end sliding. In lieu of keeping the car on rails (as I would expect) and applying slight 'let's pull inwards' force, the Quattro system on this car has been compromised a lot by overly relying on front axle, which reduces qualities of its cornering abilities and blends the S4 into bottle of repetitiveness. The chassis isn't too responsive either, but I never expected it to betray grand tourer standards anyway - don't forget this car was primarily built for high-speed cruise missions where comfort is still very important factor.

All in all, I expected more from the S4. I remember the 2.8 V6 A4 model from Gran Turismo 2, that car really had qualities recognized by Quattro owners. Therefore, I would recommend installing VCD thing - try fixing that distribution if possible. On the plus size, the V6 powerplant is a quality aggregate; linear range of torque from low to mid-rpm range allows for quick dashes in drag races without usual reving. I just wish it was louder...

Day III
x0ut7c.jpg

Toyota Celica GT-Four '95
(4WD, 243hp, 1380kg)

Although it was never a welcome guest in courtyard of various Impreza and Lancer Evolution guardians, the Celica GT-Four is the closest thing you'll get to WRC road-going genes if you decide you actually need some.

The 4WD system found on the Celica is by far the best of the three. It does not lean to understeer and it often allows for mild throttle-steer modulation as on FR cars. True, the Celica can drift through corners, at least on these tires and on this track. Clearly a level above what the RSi had, let alone the S4. The chassis feels soft in comparison with the RSi, but that could be the weight difference taking role in deception. I noticed it is actually very sophisticated, allowing for tight cornering line while retaining enough weight on both axles to let you feel limits of the tires.

The Celica does have one problem that we like to point out when dealing with it - general speed. Without 6th gear around the engine struggles to pull from lower revs, even if you keep on shifting manually. That is why installing Close gearbox is very helpful and cheap method to salvation. Plus, I noticed that the body doesn't allow tires to enjoy roaming out of control for too long, the body will suppress sliding activities quickly. It could be downforce (it can be fully adjusted in the game!) playing role of an electronic stability device, but it may be the weight of the body as well. Minor portions of understeer are usually unpredictable when they decide to appear and on wet surface the car has tendency to roll away, even though I tried to be extremely pedantic with throttle modulation. Pih!

Nevertheless, today the Celica was fun and even if it had several problems, at least it is easy to tell how to fix them, where to start.

Final Standings
Volkswagen New Beetle RSi '00
Toyota Celica GT-Four '95
Audi S4 '99​

Conclusion

I think I would opt for the RSi. Sometimes I run away from 5-speed turbocharged cars that suffer from lag and below average exhaust sound. None of this issues exist on the RSi, which is why found it to be enjoyable machine, something different for me. The Celica would certainly receive points if I had to select a challenging car because, frankly, you do have to know how to drive the Celica in order to bring its best. As for the S4... well, it seems that colors do affect buyers. After spending some time with it, I didn't find anything else that would encourage me to return behind the wheel of that car once more. It could be Simulation tires, poorly modeled Quattro system or soft undercarriage. I don't know what it is, but whatever it is (and I'm quite positive that all it is), it negatively affects my verdict.

Lap times - all three cars can hit 1'49 easily, but all of them won't be as consistent in achieving identical times. The easiest learning curve goes to the RSi, even amateur drivers should keep on seeing close lap times. The soft configuration of the S4 can negatively affect lap times unless you learn to keep the weight steady. The Celica is not much better either - before you learn how to shift gears and how to get along with sliding, lap times may vary quite a lot.

Last edited:
May I contribute to this thread?

F1s of the NTSC/U and J versions of GT3

latest

F1 Name: F686/M
Based on:Williams FW11
Can be won: Formula GT, Laguna Seca 200 Miles, Mistral 78 Laps Enduro

This car was a blast to drive especially as one of the turbopowered F1s in the game (apart from the F688/S). Based off the Williams FW11 which brought them two straight constructors title with the car driven by Nelson Piquet (who won the Driver's Championship back in the '87 season), Nigel Mansell, and Riccardo Patrese. The car itself is grippy for 1000hp Honda powered F1 (no wonder why it has the S2K LM car sound) and when it comes down to comparing this to the F687/S and F688/S (both uses Honda power), I would say this car is in the middle.

Verdict: Not bad. Like I said is in the middle.

f687s.jpg

F1 Name: F687/S
Based on: Lotus 99T
Can be won: Formula GT, Seattle 100 Miles, Route 11 All Night

Ah yes, the F687/S. One of the F1 cars that has the exact livery of its real life counterpart and also the only Lotus F1 car in the game before we got a real one in GT6 known as the 97T. Now take note that the 99T was the last Lotus F1 car that Senna drove before moving to Mclaren. Now back to the car, it has 888hp and its the second most powerful F1 car in the game with the F686/M being the fastest. About the handling, it's not bad if you didn't drove the F686/S yet because its grippy but not as grippy as the F686/M was.

Verdict: If you drove the F686/M already, this car will be gathering dust as it sits in the garage waiting to be used.

fom-f688s.jpg

F1 Name: F688/S
Based on: Mclaren MP4/4 (yeah boi!)
Can be won: Formula GT, Passage to the Colosseo, Roadster Endurance, Simulation Mode completion

Oh my......the F688/S. Now I'm a fan of this car for one reason, it's based off the Mclaren MP4/4 that brought F1 domination for 4 years with the help of Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost but there's one problem with this car is that it doesn't have the Mclaren Honda Malboro like livery compared to the F090/S that has one. Now about the car I'm quite disappointed with its hp having only 789hp compared to its real life counterpart that has 900hp. For its handling, I can't comment on the handling because its handling is like a mix between the F686/M and F687/S.

Verdict: Only use this car when you want to experience the Mclaren MP4/4 in a GT game.

f090s.jpg

F1 Name: F090/S
Based on: Mclaren MP4/5
Can be won: Dream Car Championship Professional, Formula GT, Grand Valley 300km, Super Speedway 150km

Another Mclaren F1 in the game but this one is commonly used because this along with the F094/S/H is the best F1 in the game. Based off the Mclaren MP4/5 and driven by Ayrton Senna, Alain Prost, and Gerhard Berger (1990 season), this car is destined to become dominant just like it's predecessor. This is without a doubt the easiest F1 car to acquire because you can get one by winning Dream Car Championship (remember to use the Save Method if you want to make sure that you win this car.) or by doing Super Speedway 150KM. Now about the car, this car is the best F1 car I've ever driven. The car's handling is menacing. It can respond quickly and it feels like that this car has the Senna vibes on it.

Verdict: The best F1 yet. Only the F094/S/H can rival this car.

latest

f094h.jpg

F1 Name: F094/S/H
Based on: Williams FW16 and FW16B (oh no. :()
Can be unlocked: Polyphony Digital Cup (F094/S), Trial Mountain 2 Hours (F094/H), Tokyo R246 Endurance (F094/H)

Oh no......I see why PD decided to add two FW16s. The first one we call it the Senna spec FW16 which unfortunately brought to his death in the real life counterpart of it while the other one is the Damon Hill spec which almost brought him his first World Championship if weren't for Michael Schumacher. Also the Senna version has the Williams Team Canon livery which is weird because that time Rothmans took over as the sponsor for Williams F1. But anyways back to the car, now in real life they may handle differently but here they're the same. The only difference is the bodywork and livery options. The handling is closely matched with the F090/S and has 790hp. It has 100hp more than the F090/S.

Verdict: Closely matched but has more power for a NA F1.

Overall:

Turbocharged F1s:
1. F686/M
2. F687/S
3. F688/S

As much as I hate to admit but the F688/S is not only underpowered but also not as good as the F686/M and F687/S. The F686/M and F687/S both performed great but the Williams takes the victory from here.

Natural aspirated F1s
1. F090/S or F094/S/H

It seems that we have tie here because yes the F094/S/H may have more power but it all comes down to how its being used. You have the Mclaren which has 100hp less than the Williams while the other one may have a lot of power but it performs the same.

Last edited:
@FilipinoGTUser1 Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Formula cars. I never managed to collect all of them, neither I was particularly interested in paying attention to differences between each due to ridiculous speed and grip they all have. I'm also having trouble remembering all those numbers and letters. :lol:

@FilipinoGTUser1 Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Formula cars. I never managed to collect all of them, neither I was particularly interested in paying attention to differences between each due to ridiculous speed and grip they all have. I'm also having trouble remembering all those numbers and letters. :lol:
Just remember that...
First number of the F1 name (ex: 6 of the F686/M) means the no. of cylinders.
Second and third number of the F1 name (ex: 94 of F094/S/H) means the year of the F1 used.
Letter of the F1 name (ex: S of either F090/S or F094/S/H) means that the first letter of a F1 driver is used. It could be either.....
S- Senna (Ayrton Senna)
M- Mansell (Nigel Mansell)
H- Hill (Damon Hill)

Yeah and if you notice, the ones with 6 on the F1 name are turbocharged/powered and has the Honda S2000 LM Race Car sound while the ones with 0 has a generic F1 NA sound resembling a modified engine sound of the GTOne.

It's actually easy to get all F1 cars. Just make sure that before the final race of the FGT series, you must save the game in both memory cards before the final race and that way you can get two F1s in the end.

Actually, the 90s F1s are the best in the game.

Last edited:
Just remember that...
First number of the F1 name (ex: 6 of the F686/M) means the no. of cylinders.
Second and third number of the F1 name (ex: 94 of F094/S/H) means the year of the F1 used.
Letter of the F1 name (ex: S of either F090/S or F094/S/H) means that the first letter of a F1 driver is used. It could be either.....
S- Senna (Ayrton Senna)
M- Mansell (Nigel Mansell)
H- Hill (Damon Hill)

Yeah and if you notice, the ones with 6 on the F1 name are turbocharged/powered and has the Honda S2000 LM Race Car sound while the ones with 0 has a generic F1 NA sound resembling a modified engine sound of the GTOne.

It's actually easy to get all F1 cars. Just make sure that before the final race of the FGT series, you must save the game in both memory cards before the final race and that way you can get two F1s in the end.

Actually, the 90s F1s are the best in the game.
Great tip, thanks! It is now much easier to differ them.

Hey, since you already made an effort to bring all this F1 information alive in this thread, you could merge the two F1 posts together (by editing one of them) so that I can set a link to that post in the OP. The guide is short and informative, so I'm sure people will find it interesting.

If you decide to do so, you may want to consider adding technical stuff for each F1 car (available on web page GTVault), lap times on track of your choice and photos of every color of every F1 car. Just a thought to put in consideration. ;)

Great tip, thanks! It is now much easier to differ them.

Hey, since you already made an effort to bring all this F1 information alive in this thread, you could merge the two F1 posts together (by editing one of them) so that I can set a link to that post in the OP. The guide is short and informative, so I'm sure people will find it interesting.

If you decide to do so, you may want to consider adding technical stuff for each F1 car (available on web page GTVault), lap times on track of your choice and photos of every color of every F1 car. Just a thought to put in consideration. ;)
Ah you mean @rallymorten 's post? Well he only reviewed the Polyphony 002 (F688/S) and it has the same information.

Well I'm mobile right now so maybe later I will add lap times and as for the colors of every F1, it going to be hard to find all colors of a F1 car.

Actually GT3's F1 lineup kills the F12013 classic F1 lineup despite having Lauda's Ferrari, Mansell's FW14B, Andretti's 98T and more. I've been looking for a game that has the mid 80s to 90s F1 cars and it seems GT3 would suffice that.

Ah you mean @rallymorten 's post? Well he only reviewed the Polyphony 002 (F688/S) and it has the same information.

Well I'm mobile right now so maybe later I will add lap times and as for the colors of every F1, it going to be hard to find all colors of a F1 car.

Actually GT3's F1 lineup kills the F12013 classic F1 lineup despite having Lauda's Ferrari, Mansell's FW14B, Andretti's 98T and more. I've been looking for a game that has the mid 80s to 90s F1 cars and it seems GT3 would suffice that.
I meant your last two F1 posts (# 62 and 64). If you want, you can merge them together and then I'll post a link in the OP leading to it.

As for the colors, I found some videos on Youtube. Quality is not the best, but until a member with capture card appears, it will suffice.

Down Underground
Mode: Simulation Mode
Test Circuit: Deep Forest
Tires: Simulation tires (T0)
TCS/ASM: 0/0​

Back in 1999 Honda caused great disturbance among underground street racers by coming out with model S2000, compact sports car that merged Honda's fine pedigree with qualities of its cousin NSX. However, S2000 proved to be far more popular and affordable, allotting so much deserved success to Honda. Purging rivals of this class wasn't easy though, long-lasting racers of Japan Silvia and MR2 fortified their positions really well. This week we took all three out for a walk to see if the siege could succeed or not.

Day I
S2000.jpg

Honda S2000 '99
(FR, 236hp, 1240kg)

Pursuit of ultimate performance really paid off for Honda engineers: 240 horsepower from 2.0 liter naturally-aspirated engine and quality chassis which rigidity could be on par with that of entry-oriented race cars. Indeed, S2000 is a tough coconut, one that contains really valuable liquid.

S2000 is one of those FR cars that can be driven by amateurs with ease, it doesn't really need any aftermarket upgrades or tweaks. Owing to perfect weight distribution and rigid chassis, the S2000 remains to be neutral in corners regardless of road conditions. Aggressive weight transfer may destabilize rear end a little bit, but usually S2000 never allows the effect to be anything more than 'barely perceptible'. It is possible to direct cars into corners albeit you shouldn't expect magnificent drift-oriented entries. Let's explain this.

You may have heard of the rumor claiming that S2000 is impossible to drift. Indeed, even on Simulation tires it was hard to initiate drift with this car. As soon as you manage to break the traction on rear axle, applying throttle for the purpose of maintaining the slide will simply regain the lost grip in shortest time possible. Further persistence from your side will cause 4-wheel body roll and speed loss, the latter happening because the engine does not posses enough torque to keep the axle spinning. Clearly, S2000 is a monster built for grip driving and doing otherwise is everything but productive.

Any disadvantages? Yep, there is one we could stress out. As with all VTEC-powered Hondas, abundant power you get from smaller block is available only at high-rev RPM zone. Even though 6-speed gearbox is aware of that (properly set for high-RPM usage), it still won't be able to work flawlessly outside medium and high-speed circuits. Therefore, on circuits with stop-go pace, S2000 struggles to accelerate once you fall into mid-RPM zone. Well, I'm glad it does have a drawback, otherwise it would be a perfect car and I don't like perfect cars.

Day II
Silvia.jpg

Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero '00
(FR, 239hp, 1240kg)

Dealership wallpaper is trying to make Silvia S15 attracting, but alas, there is nothing eye-catching on this model, neither there was on previous ones! However, supporters of this model will know that true qualities of Silvia generations are hidden beneath their bodies. After seven generations of production, we have a very strong reputation around that is by all means very effective in defending itself. Caution!

The first thing I noticed was related to chassis rigidity; it clearly isn't on par with that of S2000. If we imagine a cornering speed that would put S2000's abilities on the edge of collapsing, the same speed would already expel the Silvia from its designated path. That is why it is important not to enter corners at speed the car won't be able to sustain. Front axle is usually the one side of the car succumbing first, perceptible after turn-in.

Of course, if you keep it inside its huge limits, you'll experience all the best of Silvia's versatility these cars are known for. You don't have to be aggressive on steering and braking inputs to keep the rear axle playful, basic pressure on the three pedals is usually enough to keep Silvia agile around the corner. This is a good drifting car and one that can go around corners very quickly at angle you desire, something not acceptable to S2000. I believe there is no place for drifting on race circuits, but if you need one car for that particular purpose, Silvia could the best one. The 6-speed gearbox is well aligned and a great servant to the engine.

Any drawbacks worth a mention? Surprisingly - traction. You will have to work on traction if you want to use the car in grip-style racing. Keeping your foot down on medium and long corners would often send the car into drift. On Deep Forest there are like two corners where drifting is productive, the rest is suitable for quick grip-style driving. Silvia, however, was prone to power-oversteer on every single corner. It was difficult to control and I really had to keep my eye on acceleration pedal. Mind you though, you won't feel this problem if you'll be driving on stickier tires (starting with default ones). Chassis should receive extra support from anti-roll bars.

Day III
MR2.jpg

Toyota MR2 GTS '98
(MR, 239hp, 1270kg)

Mid-ship cars are usually fertile groundwork for troubles, but after coming from a drive, I was surprised with the impression MR2 left on me. As a matter of fact, I already know it won't receive the last place.

Majority of car's weight is placed on the back side of the car, pouring confidence into the driver when going around corners. The rear axle doesn't feel as light, so you can the car to its limits much quicker. Oversteer when decelerating is naturally present, but once you get used to it, it is helpful on medium-speed corners. Given how tight exit-cornering is a virtue of all mid-ship cars, learn to merge this two factors to increase cornering speeds to highest level possible.

How about some disadvantages? Even though its 5-speed gearbox could be depicted as short, it still isn't appropriate choice for this engine. Sometimes it is hard to judge shifting points, so manual transmission should definitely be a priority, let alone gearbox replacement. This was a common problem on Celica GT-Four as well, mind you. Advanced tuning may cause oversteer-understeer handling issues, so be careful.

Final Standings
Honda S2000 '99
Toyota MR2 GTS '98
Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero '00​

Lap Times (S2000 - MR2 -- Silvia): 1'33.7 - 1'33.9 -- 1'34.8

Conclusion

Interesting, all three cars would set pretty much identical lap times if driven on default tires. Simulation tires, however, can reveal numerous dissimilarities and highlight those that otherwise aren't very noticeable. The Honda is my number one this week as we have sweat handling characteristics blended with great exhaust sound. The Silvia acts as a showman, with good deal of entertainment for drivers who would like to drift and play around the track. That is all good, but when I wanted to switch to serious dog-fight grip driving, I had to work much harder to keep its effectiveness. For some reason, this hard work didn't prove to be fun or appealing, which is why MR2 gets the second place. Besides, MR2 is visually not as ordinary as the Silvia and that means quite a lot to me.

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Demio. Let's save the planet!

(The car was tested in GT3, but the photos were captured from GT4)

I'm sure this baby needs no introduction, you have heard of it million times by now. So instead of typing some cheesy dramatic opening, let me tell you something interesting, something educational.

In 1998 Mazda UK announced it would plant five trees for every Demio sold. The idea was that the oxygen produced by the trees would make up for the CO2 produced by the car during a period of one year. Subsequently, customers could receive some money to continue planting five more trees each additional year for as long as they own the car.

There is very little data known about this campaign, except that it indeed happened, but to what extent and what effect it had on overall tree growth, nobody can tell apart from the people who took part in it. So if you happen to be one of the lucky bastards who know something, please share your knowledge with us. I don't know anything so I can't really judge true nature of this undertaking, but I want to believe that this wasn't just a cheap marketing trick to lure few local Greenpeace dudes into buying the car and present the manufacturer in a good light.

IMG0000.JPG

What I really wanted to stress out is the alarming fact the campaign makes us aware of. The fact that you need to plant five trees every single year just to compensate for the carbon dioxide produced by one, small engine makes you really worry about the Earth and the load it has to carry on its back. How many cars are driven nowadays? How many of those produce equal or more CO2 than a regular Demio? And how many trees we actually plant every year? Normally cars do not produce as much CO2 as some other gas guzzlers, so their contribution to global pollution is still quite low despite peaking in quantity department (i.e. number of engines emitting bad fumes), but it's the local pollution that presents a threat to people and their health.

Anyhow... the Demio.

What can we say about it? The looks says it all. Every single strength the car has shares no connection to anything you need on a race track. Sure, if I need to place spare tires somewhere, I may slide the rear seats forward to free just enough space for all four of them or fold them completely to get a van-shaped interior for some extra parts. And the bed you form by tilting the upper back supports? It is probably more comfortable way of having a rest than sleeping in a tent or on the ground like a first-line soldier. No doubts, there are many good things about its versatility, assuring you will not be unsatisfied on daily rides. But that also leaves you out of options if you plan on entertaining yourself on track days or with your local street racing buddies because the Demio is so unprepared to be your toy. Easily said - this is not a sports car.

It doesn’t look like one either. Customers attracted to driving it probably wouldn’t concern themselves with the exterior since the exterior is probably the first thing that stimulates feelings of sympathy towards the car, but hey... do you really want your future trophy collector to look bad on replays?

IMG0001.JPG

Luckily, it doesn’t look as bad as it could. The GL-X package saves the day with some extra goodies like fog lights, decent looking wheels, small spoiler on the back end, and front lip. Not to shabby for a grocery harvester. The color selection is kinda dark and ugly, but that might be because of the early PS2 engine the game was built on.

With the price of 14,660 credits the Demio is within the reaches of newcomers to the game buying their first ride. The competition has no mercy (the Miata selection tends to steal most of the buyers drifting to the Mazda shop), but there are much duller cars on offer, so don’t feel too bad for choosing Demio. If anything, you’ll be respected by those who appreciate legacy, as the Demio’s history traces far back to GT1.

Once you house your new metal friend, it's time to get serious. If you plan on taking part in actual racing, things aren't going to be easy for the car. Or you driving the car. Luckily, the staff at the GT3 parts shop know what to advise - install as many additions as possible and pray. Pray for your driving skills and misfortune to strike your opponents. If you want, place two or three kids on the rear seats, they are good for cheering. Just make sure they have fasted for at least a day because if they start puking all over your car when the pace goes up, you'll need more than 50 credits to wash you ride.

We can get at least 270 HP from this engine. With all the weight reductions total mass can be reduced to about 900 kilos. Those are pretty serious specifications. With these numbers you could even go after big fishes in the Japanese Championship.

IMG0002.JPG

If you plan on driving like this, better plant 10 trees every year. Or the entire forest if you plan on doing it as often as in a video game...

Unless you plan on fitting the best tires possible, you'll need to take care of wide turning angle and understeer that occasionally emerges as a result. Installing the most expensive suspension kit will give you all the tools you need to do the fix. From my experience, it's not possible to reach the stars and make impossible things possible, but you should be able to find a decent setup after few sleepless nights screwing around.

The stock gearbox is suitable for handling big power, so it's advisable to keep it. It can also reduce inner wheel-spin to certain degree, and help your LSD (if you have it on) maintain the traction. In case you ever switch back to default power figures (why would you ever do that?), you'll have to replace the gearbox as it's not optimized for spiky power output of the car's engine.

As far as its overall reaches are considered, the Demio is not a total waste. If you spring into the car expecting low, it's possible to come out feeling light dose of admiration to the whole package. The whole purpose of a car like this here is to teach us what could a family car do when pushed over the edge. Nothing else. So when you get a decent feedback from the car (it doesn't have to be a good one, mind you), that's only a bonus in my book.

Last edited:
Back