GT3 Hybrids without a sharkport!!!

• Thread starter Heydu
  • 137 comments
What part are U guys having trouble with? I'll be happy to help U if I can.

If U haven't already, read This Guide .

A few important things to remember are,

1- never save your game until U have checked the car in the garage!

2- U can only use body and color codes together that normally occur in the game. Example: U can't use a color code from a speed12 on an RX8, the color codes are specific to each body.

3- U will notice that those links discuss the codes as being GS2/Codebreaker codes. That was true when this all began. Since then Pelican has released Codebreaker V4, which can not use those or any GS2 codes, so the must be converted to CB format. This can be done, with some work, but has never been requested.

Yes, it is definately easier with a Sharkport, we mainly set up the codes for those who either can't get one, or can't use one like web TV users. However there are some that prefer using a GS2, and once U have the codes U like to use entered in it, it's not to difficult.

If U click on the WWW at the bottom of this post and go to my site u can find a good assortment of codebreaker part codes. if U want to request some specific carbases I'll do my best.

all I want to do is make my subaru wrx sti wagon shiny black, just like my real one. Can this be done? why didn't gt3 come with a black wrx wagon in the first place? By the way it is the newest version of the wrx wagon. the audi black would be great if possible.

please help me be able to drive my real life car in gt3!

thanks
jetguy

subaru.gif

i was woundering if you know the codes for an impreza wrx sti body cuz i want to put a diablo or a escudo engine in an impreza wrx sti

subaru.gif

These are the codes u will need to do a body swap. These will work with a GS2 V2, Ar2, or CB2 V1

CarBase 1C041350 - DFE9BB07 1C041354 - 5E135A2B impreza_wrx_00
BodyColor 1C041358 - 1456EB8C 1C04135C - 1456E7A8 WR Blue Mica
chassis 1C041378 - DF1D8DDF 1C04137C - 488F508A
body & downforce 1C0413C8 - DF1D925B 1C0413CC - 8A0F508A

Those were PAL, so evidently PAL ar2 codes wont work on your exploder V3

For kicks try this one

engine 2A63B7C0-37A807D3 2A6FB7C0-EBB9B7A9 Normal, escudo_pikespeak_00

U are using a master code rught?

BTW, U can't get the Diablo in PAL

ya i am using the master code and i only asked bout the diablo cos sumone said that they didnt take the cars out they just hid them on the disc sumwhere cos tht would be easier......anyway im getting an x-port today

Ok, I think I'm getting this but I'm not to sure. So, If I want to put a Diabo engine in a Z06 Corvette I First get it in the first slot. Then, I put '' 1C041380 - 00AE3F2F '' for the first line, then '' 1C041384 - 7D3932C2 '' as the second. All of this is one code right? That is all of what I need to do for a motor swap, right. Oh yeah, I gotta turn off all but the master code. Please correct any misunderstanding.

MuddinPede

To get the hp multiplier codes for code breaker, it is easier to figure it yourself than for me to list a bunch of codes. The code will be like this.

2AEBB76E-????????

U will have to replace the ???????? with your value. To figure the value, use This Calculator .

To use it, enter a value in either of the boxes in the decimal column and then hit your tab key. Use the code in the corresponding hex box to replace the ???????? and your all set.

Values to enter in the decimal box will go like this,

501=1/2x the hp
1001=1x the hp, or no increase
2001=2x the hp
3001=3x
3501=3.5x
and so on. The highest value U can have is
65535=65.534x

Back