GT3 Hybrids without a sharkport!!!

• Thread starter Heydu
  • 137 comments
+Ok, I think I'm getting this but I'm not to sure. So, If I want to put a Diabo engine in a Z06 Corvette I First get it in the first slot. Then, I put '' 1C041380 - 00AE3F2F '' for the first line, then '' 1C041384 - 7D3932C2 '' as the second. All of this is one code right? That is all of what I need to do for a motor swap, right. Oh yeah, I gotta turn off all but the master code. Please correct any misunderstanding.

Ok, I think I'm getting this but I'm not to sure. So, If I want to put a Diabo engine in a Z06 Corvette I First get it in the first slot. Then, I put '' 1C041380 - 00AE3F2F '' for the first line, then '' 1C041384 - 7D3932C2 '' as the second. All of this is one code right? That is all of what I need to do for a motor swap, right. Oh yeah, I gotta turn off all but the master code. Please correct any misunderstanding.

To get the hp multiplier codes for code breaker, it is easier to figure it yourself than for me to list a bunch of codes. The code will be like this.

2AEBB76E-????????

U will have to replace the ???????? with your value. To figure the value, use This Calculator .

To use it, enter a value in either of the boxes in the decimal column and then hit your tab key. Use the code in the corresponding hex box to replace the ???????? and your all set.

Values to enter in the decimal box will go like this,

501=1/2x the hp
1001=1x the hp, or no increase
2001=2x the hp
3001=3x
3501=3.5x
and so on. The highest value U can have is
65535=65.534x

Can U be more specific? List what code U are using exactly, and what it's for, like what engine.

Also what cheat device (type and version) U are using, like GS2 V3.

I was trying to put a V8 vantage in an S2000...GS2 v 1...the game freezes up when I go to a race garage,and Run and setting I even saved and went back to it and it froze up! Help me please:banghead: :mad:
PS it is the NTSC version not PAL

-quick help-

I have Codebreaker V6 NTSC system

I tried to put in :

escudo_pikespeak
981 Horsepower
2A63B76D - 37A807D3
2A6FB76D - EBB9B7A9

And when i go to select the code, its in pink and wont highlight, i checked over the code to see if it was correct and it is..how do i enable it when its not even letting me highlight it?

Can I get any of the hidden cars with a GS2-V3 NTSC?:confused:

:banghead: And what's the difference between that and CodeBreaker V6. I have both and they appear to be identical except for the codes included with the disks.

1-therat1989, the first and most important rule for hybriding with codes, is never save your game until U have driven the hybrid, and gone in the garage.. Hopefully U entered the basecode correctly, and messed up the part code. If U still have the code saved in the cheat device, post it here exactly as U entered it, or them if U used more than 1.

2-GTO_VR4, I don't know. I know the code works for codebreaker at least up to V5. I have never heard of this problem. Have U ever had this problem with other codes that U have entered? Have U used other hybrid codes before?

3-Sixgears-9lives, in theory U can get them with a GS2 V3, but the regular GS2 codes won't work with it, they have to be converted to V3 format. I have never used a V3, so I don't know what the differences between it and the CB2 V6 are except for the code format.

1C041380 A04BDDA6
1C041380 B9A410A4

It won't work neither will the Porche code I've never tried a Diablo code though..and the HP multiplier worked fine .

It worked 1608 hp In a trueno = 312 mph! Acceleration is bad so I'm gonna Try lower things like a Speed 12 motor in a ZZII
Can you give me some more engine,body or parts codes I really love this!:lol: thanks

PS I geuss GS2 v1 and v2 are the same cuz the codes worked fine and its a v2..well whatever...I want a Diablo and Stratos my friend would go nuts when he saw that he'd pay might even pay me for it!:D :rolleyes:

:) Well know that expalins alot. I can't tell you the number of hours I have wasted trying to get some of the GS codes to work with my GS. I got so frustrated that I bought a CB and even an AR..... None of wich worked using the posted codes. :rolleyes:

:lol: Know I know why....:banghead:

:lol: Is there a way to get the codes for my version of GS, or should I just try to buy an older version from e-Bay? And... do I need a GS disk to use the SharkPort?... or is it a stand alone program with it's own codes??:confused:

:cool: Oh yeh... I bought a PS2-USB keyboard to help with entering the codes.... but it doesn't work with any of the afore mentioned program disks. WT........ Any suggestions?

If U have a GS2 V3, the codes have to be converted to the correct format, which is a pain to do with so many codes. If u still have the CB use that.

U don't need a GS disc to use a sharkport, it comes with it's own discs. U do need a USB port on your PC, and windows 98 or better. Using a sharkport/ or xport, does not require codes, just MK's program to edit your garage.

I know nothing about the keyboard.

i have a ar2 v2 pal version
i tried to put a f1 chassis
1c04bc78 dfb89535 1c04bc7c 6c3f5c87
and escudo engine
1c04bc80 29aee8f8 1c04bc84 6d9d783e
into a mini but when i tried to enter garage it froze up
whats wrong are these codes right

hey i put in the code for the porche 911(996) gt3 for the first time and all went well. im so proud of myself, i think im gonna like this hybrid stuff.

and how do i change the code to go to a different slot in the garage, do i put the designated slot code in and then put in what code i want like hp increase and it does it to that car in the garage slot? i hope i understand this anyway its fun!

With codes, U can only hybrid the car in the first slot, so U either have to buy or win a new car and save with it in the first slot, and hybrid that, or use the trade function to buy a car from yourself, which will put it in the 1st slot. Keep in mind that certain cars, like the 911, and the samples to name some, are not tradable or sellable. the only way to get rid of them or move them to the first slot to work on them is to change the name to something sellable. I have found the 1st 52 carbase addresses,so that these cars can be moved if they are in those slots.

Latest Posts

Back