• 23 comments
United States
Naples
Deathguy888
Same idea as the older GT5 one.

To start us off

L2Qoy.jpg

BCS8A.jpg

Haha at the Vitz Race meme, SO true. Man I hated that one, I was too young and unexperienced to tune the Vitz the way it was needed to, but at some point, I somehow made it still haha.

You known youre supposed to make your own...

You know you should be happy at least one person posts in your thread, and likes it, and actually has the right to simply write something without posting a meme...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big kudos on the "A Goofy Movie" reference. :dopey:
Well, at least PD encouraged us to actually tune our cars to the max to actually win races in GT3, even though the lower level tuning parts (Sports/Semi-Racing Flywheels VS. 1 Racing Flywheel, etc.) are useless unless you bought tuning parts in a level-up fashion like NFS: Shift 1, and just to go back to a previous "level" for that tuning part for early races and not just a lot of useless, money-burning extra lower-quality ones you probably will not need unless you're competing again in a lower-level event...

I MAY make a meme soon, but I'm not telling about what. :sly:

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big kudos on the "A Goofy Movie" reference. :dopey:

Well, at least PD encouraged us to actually tune our cars to the max to actually win races in GT3, even though the lower level tuning parts (Sports/Semi-Racing Flywheels VS. 1 Racing Flywheel, etc.) are useless unless you bought tuning parts in a level-up fashion like NFS: Shift 1, and just to go back to a previous "level" for that tuning part for early races and not just a lot of useless, money-burning extra lower-quality ones you probably will not need unless you're competing again in a lower-level event...

I MAY make a meme soon, but I'm not telling about what. :sly:
Nice to see this topic is getting some life :D
I'm seeing if I get some ideas for memes...

tumblr_o4jelvtSKF1v4b7qpo1_400.png

The car gets literally no use.

tumblr_o4jemli84U1v4b7qpo1_540.png

These cars are for the NTSC versions, not PAL, you cant unlock it
You can hack to get the 4 F1s that PAL misses out on, but their bodies are deleted. You must swap in the body of one of the 2 that PAL does have.

Back