GT3 the latest racing simulation? HA!

Tercel_driver

(Banned)
This game is anything but a racing simulation game. Then, how can you explain me TVRs can go 10 laps without piting, Vipers regaining leads in 30 seconds after pitting on stickers...damn, this game is filled with lots of incorrections.

Bah! I just wasted 12 minutes of my life trying to race fair and square the PRO FR with a supped up RX8, I was 1 second behind that TVR, then all of a sudden it went up to 8 seconds, it seemed the more time the car raced, the more light it became. Then it went on and on without piting for 10 straight laps.

The next GT4, I hope they fix the gay way of playing the game. I want more restrictions on the races, I dont want to see any f.... TVR Griffith when all the other cars are heavy and bulky pigs.

You just don't know how to play the game..Lol.First..Why would you use a Rx-8? A Rx-8 is a horrible car to begin with..Didn't you know that?

You are telling me that I dont know how to play the game?
:lol:

Maybe you are right, yeah, why dont you continue using your F1 for all the Pro Races, maybe that will make me as 1337 as you.
:rolleyes:

If you dont know, some people like to have a challenge

But when the AI begins to behave gay as what happened with me, then this game totally sucks.

BTW I have had the game for 2 years and just noticed it today.

Who said anything about F1..And anyone could realize that you've had the game for a while..considering you used the Rx8 that's putting 2 and 2 together, but the idea of you actually USING the rx8 to compete baffles me..it's a horrible car in real life and even worse in the game......

Let me explain it to you. The idea about why to put restrictions on the damn game would help a lot. Why?

What happens when you bring a car that you think will do a modest job, because you dont want to overkill the AI. So you bring this car thinking it will do good, but it doesnt. So you begin to compare in between cars to find the correct one. You first check how much hp and weight do the AI have. So the TVR Speed 6 carries around 380 stock. Give it 450 hp for the PRO Races. It has 7000rpm and the RX-8 has around 8500 rpms. I thought it would do good, knowing that a fully modded RSX-8 reaches around 420 hp, but it cant measure up. I dont know what can I use. I have two more european cars, but they are too heavy. I need to find a car that will do good. Any suggestions.

Btw, it has to be a FR,

Competition
TVRSpeed12
TVR Griffith
Camaro
Corvette
BMW
Merdecez Benz CLK

Man, A Gillet Vertigo is gonna beat the crap out of them.

You know, like you are going to see a car with a racing bodykit in the middle of domestic cars. It would be the black sheep in there. I was thinking of non-exclusive racing car that would do good. The Lotus Elise is light but it has miserable HP.

Most people who don't like Gran Turismo games don't like them because they haven't played much of them, or they think realistic video games are too boring, which they are not, I think.

How about a Slightly tuned Viper...And try and adjust to it's handeling probelsm..Or a RX-7 as apposed to a Rx-8..

Originally posted by wildcard
Most people who don't like Gran Turismo games don't like them because they haven't played much of them, or they think realistic video games are too boring, which they are not, I think.

No, he's just here to pick a fight. Coming into a Gran Turismo 3 forum to rag on the game, that's like going into FBI headquarters to announce that you're a member of Al Qaeda. My recommendation is to close this thread.

But to counter his point, the game allows such a wide variety of cars to enter most races so that it is more playable by novices. I agree that for more hardcore players this could be annoying. My suggestion would be for the game to have difficulty levels, with the easiest allowing you to enter just about any car into any race and the hardest difficulty restricting you to cars closer to the CPU contestants'.
kideng

Originally posted by Tercel_driver

The next GT4, I hope they fix the gay way of playing the game. I want more restrictions on the races, I dont want to see any f.... TVR Griffith when all the other cars are heavy and bulky pigs.

MORE restriction's??? :rolleyes:

Get real, in real life cars dont go through medium slick's in 5 laps, ever, in GT4 i wanna see real tire wear, or better yet, none at all.....

I am a moron because I want to win in a RX-8?

Yeah right!

Dont bash the RX-8. Dont you know Mazda created them?

You dont deserve to have that RX-7 as your avatar.

And your head is too big!!!

Lol..Oh Mazda created the Mazda Rx-8 ..I had no idea.......the Rx-7 will surpass the Rx-8 for some time now guy, The Rx-8 looks horrible..it comes riced out stock, it's a N/A Rotary...which means you HAVE to turbo it for it to turn out decent times IRL...As of now the WORLDS quickest n/A rotary run's mid 10 seconds in the quarter and I gaurentee you it's less reliable than any other race Rotary out there.......

The RX-8, though not as good as the RX-7, is better than Alto Works, I'd take it over something like the vitz any day you commie basher.

The epitome of bling bling..With that bad ass funtionless Spoiler..And those "ill" altezza style lights that look identical to the lights of last years cavalier.

Back