GT3 the latest racing simulation? HA!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tercel_driver
  • 130 comments
  • 4,319 views
Originally posted by neon_duke
Then prepare yourself for a game where the Beginner races are 15 laps and it goes up from there.

Real slicks may not wear out in 5 laps - though some do - but real races aren't 5 laps long, either. Which way do you want it?

As long as they've got a decent selection of specially tuned car's (I.e., Top Secret,Garage Original, ETC) and the second hand car shop from GT2, then i really don't care how long the race's are.l

Oh yeah, in Oz, the average Procar production car race is 10 laps..... :odd:

And i also hope they have more technical tracks, like a Touge version of trial mountain ;)
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
This game is anything but a racing simulation game. Then, how can you explain me TVRs can go 10 laps without piting, Vipers regaining leads in 30 seconds after pitting on stickers...damn, this game is filled with lots of incorrections.

Bah! I just wasted 12 minutes of my life trying to race fair and square the PRO FR with a supped up RX8, I was 1 second behind that TVR, then all of a sudden it went up to 8 seconds, it seemed the more time the car raced, the more light it became. Then it went on and on without piting for 10 straight laps.

The next GT4, I hope they fix the gay way of playing the game. I want more restrictions on the races, I dont want to see any f.... TVR Griffith when all the other cars are heavy and bulky pigs.
Ahh, I think that TVR Griffith suffers from "My tyres are rooted but I'm far enough in the lead so that I don't have to pit" syndrome. :lol:

If you want to catch up quick you could always, you know, wallride... :sly:

It's worked for me in the past.
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
If you want to catch up quick you could always, you know, wallride... :sly:

It's worked for me in the past.
One can only guess why this is coming from you Pringles :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky
One can only guess why this is coming from you Pringles :rolleyes:
Because I'm Pringles, you RETARD, that's why. Do we need anymore info?
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
Because I'm Pringles, you RETARD, that's why. Do we need anymore info?
Wouldn't that be Pringles the Cheat ? Or is it just an excuse because your crappy mem.card shat itself... Bwaahahahahhahahhaa :crazy: :mad:
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky
Wouldn't that be Pringles the Cheat ? Or is it just an excuse because your crappy mem.card shat itself... Bwaahahahahhahahhaa :crazy: :mad:
No no, that would be Pringles the Great ; Pringles the Worthy ; Pringles the Legend... do I need to say more?

You're never never ever gonna let me forget that memory card ****e, are you? Let it go or I'll... I'll... I'll slap you with a rotten fish ! :mad:
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
No, tht would be Pringles the Gret ; Pringles the Worthy ; Pringles the Legend... do I need to say more?

You're never never ever gonna let me forget that memory card ****e, are you? Let it go or I'll... I'll... I'll slap you with a rotten fish ! :mad:
Pringles the Gret ?... Pringles the Gret can't spell for ****e.. Jeeeeez.. Pringles the Retard is more like it....

And NO.. Your mem.card will NEVER be forgotten :mad:
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky
Pringles the Gret ?... Pringles the Gret can't spell for ****e.. Jeeeeez.. Pringles the Retard is more like it....

And NO.. Your mem.card will NEVER be forgotten :mad:
YOU EDITED THAT POST! :grumpy:
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
YOU EDITED THAT POST! :p
You wish you cheat you.....
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
You did edit it...
You should've seen the panic on my face when I was replying and hit the back button by accident. And the sigh of relief when I HADN'T deleted your mistake when the forward button worked....

You screw'd up Pringles the Gret.... Bwahahahhahhahahhahaaa... :dopey:
 
No.. But have a Twinkie :D
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky
No.. But have a Twinkie :D
Okay. Mmmmm, Twinkie... :drool:

Actually, I've never seen a Twinkie before, what are they like?
 
Icky :irked:
 
Like artificially flavo(u)red sugar :eek: But I bet they're real good for you... Not...
 
Nice work thread hijackers...

Ah, thanks for clearing that up for meh Shinez. :)
 
Oh very funny, Flez... Nothing to do but sit and look at a screen with "****ed if WE know!" written all over it. :p
 
You just hijacked another thread...isn't it obvious?
 
wow, Like 70 to 80% of this thread is Sandstorm adn Gt40 agruing, lets get back to teh ORGINAL post?

RX-7s > RX-8s
Vipers > YUO (yes i knwo its' Yuo)
Lancer evos > Impreazas
 
RX-8 > Nothing
Nothing > World Peace
RX-8 > World Peace
 
RX-7s > RX-8s ( but can you imagine a rx7 with a renisis...)
Vipers > YUO (yes i knwo its' Yuo) ( dunno dun care)
Lancer evos < Impreazas STi ( no one compares an evo to a wrx its gotta be evo to STi... and in the usa the evo has lost in giving ****s and giggles for the dolla... also the subbie got a much better suspension... almost same technologies everywhere else cept for the evo's front mounted intercooler and variable torque differential... But the STi comes with a BOXER engine which will probably last you longer and some other gadgets ( than the evo).... plus its gots 2.5 liters which is more than in wrc and more than in the evo... and one last thing... while the evo looks like a piece of crap plastic car... the subbie is much calmer looking only hinting at its power with subtle body cues... oh yeah the interior kicks the evos ass.... i wonder which one feels better wish i could go an test drive but all already ordered ahead of time i dont think many of these people even test drove them...)
 
Oh Tercel, most cars can easily go over ten laps on T2s...;)
 
t2's = 20-50 laps depending on course ( with correct setting and driving)
 
My 787b got 47 laps out of the T2's on Laguna Seca...
They were just getting orange when I decided to pit.
 
I love the american cars but , I have been running a rx7 in the professional races and also in the endurances. It is a very good car with just a few mods on it. The RX7 is a type rs and has been bumped up to 600 hp. Take that car and go drive with 787 and GT1 and all of the other high powered cars in the game. Now it is very gratifieng to watch a replay with a slammed street car with no stickers on it, is leading the pack. This is a car that you have to drive.
 
Crap! 47 laps??? Here I was getting 25 laps out of them in my Miata...(I think 25 laps...don't jump on me!)
 
Back