Mod Delete or lock this Thread Please

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 4,925 comments

If Mugello, isn't in release. pick one Track.

• Zolder

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hockenheim GP

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just my two cents , (lot doing on in the last 12 hours ) I think really time aids for all (quilifing, practice,and race) lets remember its a new game for 90% of us if not all . Lets take a step back and relaxs a bit every one is hyped .

I and probally some others have never raced in a league before so the pros have to give us a break and slow down its only season 1 on a new game

just my 2 cents

not to mention that the US will only get 5 days (give or take ) to practice

Diesel97 though I'm not new to Sim racing, I am new to league racing. If you need anything or need help on understanding something please don't hesitate to ask us. Everyone here will be happy to help. Or you can pm the adminds (me) anytime. I know this can be a little overwhelming. Hell it is to me to. And at release I'll be happy to practice with you. I'm sure we will all be jumping in and practicing together.

just my two cents , (lot doing on in the last 12 hours ) I think really time aids for all (quilifing, practice,and race) lets remember its a new game for 90% of us if not all . Lets take a step back and relaxs a bit every one is hyped .

I and probally some others have never raced in a league before so the pros have to give us a break and slow down its only season 1 on a new game

just my 2 cents

Would everyone want Qualifying moved to June 1st?

just my 2 cents

Diesel97 though I'm not new to Sim racing, I am new to league racing. If you need anything or need help on understanding something please don't hesitate to ask us. Everyone here will be happy to help. Or you can pm the adminds (me) anytime. I know this can be a little overwhelming. Hell it is to me to. And at release I'll be happy to practice with you. I'm sure we will all be jumping in and practicing together.

I'll be more than happy to run laps with anyone, help with setting up a car or what ever someone needs.

How is the car and track selection for qualifying going to work? If you can't disable tuning in the lobby what happens if someone has a tune on the qualifying car and someone else doesn't? Just wondering since we're gettin all the details ironed out now.

We wont know the car or the track till qualifying. Then its a friendly agreement not to tune the car.
But who's deciding the car and track? Friendly agreements are ok, but you can almost guarantee not everyone will follow that. I've seen it happen many times in past leagues.

I am a little sad that qualifying was moved.

It seems so far.

I hope we'll do it on a well known track but Hey. We can't have everything.

I think the Tier Qualifying should be open to tuning and car and track be known, that way its fair for all.
And people can do there very best for a good time.

If the track is unknown, it could be the fist time someone has run it, and on the other hand it could be a test track of someone's and they have that track down. So played out it could be unfair and someone could end up in the wrong tier because of this.

What yall think, a vote maybe :gtpflag:

I think the Tier Qualifying should be open to tuning and car and track be known, that way its fair for all.

If the track is unknown, it could be the fist time someone has run it, and on the other hand it could be a test track of someone's and they have that track down. So played out it could be unfair and someone could end up in the wrong tier because of this.

I agree 100%, it's the most fair way to do it.

The last league I did had a qualifying format very similar to what you described and then took your fastest 3 laps of 4 and then averaged them together. There were 2 tiers and the racing was close in both catagories.

Very good points, if this came up for vote I would vote yes for knowing the car and track. Open for tuning might give someone an unfair edge.

Lol. It never gets old man. But I see your point. The only thing I would change is keeping the set up standard. Just like everyone knowing the track keeps it fair, so does keeping the car setup the same. But I have to agree with you on this one zax. Someone wake up stalliono and ask him to plug up the poll machine. IT'S VOTING TIME!!

I also think tuning should be allowed. It will be allowed in the races so why forbid it in the Quali? If there is someone who can drive but not tune might end up in Tier 2 and win every race there.

Why would you want to tune your car though? There's a chance that your skill level would be around the top of Tier two, but if you use a tune when no one else is it might push you up into the top tier, and you'd have a non-enjoyable season at the back of the grid.

There are no bonus points for doing well in the Tier qualifying, the whole point of it is to make sure everyone is matched up fairly and has an enjoyable season.

Why would you want to tune your car though? There's a chance that your skill level would be around the top of Tier two, but if you use a tune when no one else is it might push you up into the top tier, and you'd have a non-enjoyable season at the back of the grid.

There are no bonus points for doing well in the Tier qualifying, the whole point of it is to make sure everyone is matched up fairly and has an enjoyable season.

It would make you stronger, last thing we want is people sandbagging. Thats racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back