Mod Delete or lock this Thread Please

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 4,925 comments

If Mugello, isn't in release. pick one Track.

• Zolder

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hockenheim GP

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
Welcome to the GT3 World Tier Championship Series

Okay guys, i'm trying to get a Series going for Project Cars. It will be just, GT3 Cars. This will take place on the PS4. There will be 3 tiers of Driving skills. The Tiers help the avg Racer, a change at winning and a possible Tier Championship. Also, there will be Teams involved for this Series. The 3 tiers are GT PRO, GT SEMI PRO and GT AM. When the game comes out May 5th. There will be a Team of 3, in all three tiers.I will hold Qualifying to get your time. Your time you Qualify with, will put you in that tier of your Driving Skill. No one will know the track or car for Qualifying. That'll be selected the day of qualifying. To give everyone an even playing field. The Races will be Sundays at 2pm est..

Let's talk a little more about the 3 Tiers. In each Tier, i want at least 12 Drivers in each Tier. We get more interested, more spots will open up. I'm looking to get, 36 interested Drivers for the 3 Tiers. Each Tier will have 3 Drivers from each other. No Drivers will be split up. That's why i need 3 Room Hosts and 3 backup Hosts. Each skill Tier will have it's own individual Point Standings. The Team Point Standing, will be judged by Points of how your 3 Teammates did in the Race that Weekend. It's shaping up, and looking like a great Series. We just need, to fill the slots. LETS GO RACING GUYS!!!

Tier Qualifying Tier Placement Start Date is May 31st at 2pm est USA

Track: Silverstone GP
Car: Aston Martin V8 GT4
Tires: Race Slicks
Qualifying Session will be in a 30 Minute Qualifying Session

Tier Qualifying Lobby Settings. Also Settings for the Series

Steering Assistance: Off
Braking Assistance: Off
Anti-Lock Brakes: On
Stability Control: Off
Traction Control: On
Tires: Race Slicks
Racing Line: On/Off
Damage: Full Damage is on
Time of Day is on Real Time (14:00) Day to Night Races Time will change.
Qualifying 30 Minutes
Race Series Start Time 2pm est
Day Start Time and Races ending at Night ( TBD At a Later Date)
Fuel and Tire Usage: Real
Mechanical Failures: On for the Pro Tier but off for Am Tier
Auto Start Engine: Yes
Flags and Penalties are On

GT Pro Driver in Picking Cars, Teammates, Race Livery and 3 Teammates to a Team to pick a Team Name.

Okay Picking in Rounds for Teammates and Cars will be determined by fastest Qualifying Times.
The 1st Round of picking Teammates. The Top rated GT PRO Driver will pick his 1st Teammate 1st. With the 2nd fastest time will go next.
The 2nd Round will be a little different. The 16th best GT Pro Driver will pick 1st for his 3rd and final Teammate.
The Car selection will go back to the top GT Pro and the other 2 Teammates will talk about what Car. When the 3 of you decide on what Car. The GT Pro Driver.. Will Post this in here.

Your Teammates plus yourself
Car Selection
Race Livery
Team Name

GT Pro Drivers who Qualifying in the GT Pro Tier. Picking your Car, Race Livery and Teammates Details:

The top GT Pro Driver, that Qualifies for GT Pro Tier. We will have a Snake Draft for the Top GT Pro Drivers, in picking their car (only GT Pro Driver picks the car) Race Livery and Teammate #1.

Then GT Pro Driver #2 picks the same. The same for the other GT Pro Drivers.

Tier Performance after Season Details:

For example, in GT Pro the last 2 finishers in that Tier. Will get Regulated, to GT Semi Pro. In GT Semi Pro, the top 2 finishers, will move to GT Pro. The last 2 finishers in, GT Semi Pro will move down to, GT Am Pro. The top 2 finishers, in GT Am Pro will move up to, GT Semi Pro. Nothing will happen, to the last 2 finishers in, GT Am Pro.

For Season 2 Pros Picking Their Teammates again. It'll go off of, how the Pros finished in Season 1 Point Standings for Top Pick.
Same thing goes with Semi Pro and Am Pro. How each of those Tiers finished Season 1, Point Standings for Top spots in their Tier.

For Semi Pros and Am Pros moving up. The Semi Pros who move up to the Pro Tier. Those 2 are 14th and 15th Ranked in the Pro Tier no matter what. Same goes for the Am Pros moving the the Semi Pro Tier. Their both 14th and 15th in the Rankings.

For the Pros and Semi Pros moving down a Tier. The last Place 2 Pros will be 1 and 2 in Semi Pro Tier. The last Place 2 Semi Pros moving to Am Pro Tier. They will be 1 and 2 in that Tier.

Series Signup Information:

PSN Name
GTPlanet Name

Race Length

A timed Race of 1 Hour
If ican not do a timed Race. It'll go off of Laps.

Time Schedule:

Lobbies will Open at 1:20pm est USA
Qualifying will Start at 1:30pm est USA
Qualifying is a 30 Minute Session
Race Starts at 2pm est

Lobbies will be open 30 Minutes to Race Start.
We will have Room Hosts For each Tier. Make sure, whatevet Tier your in you add them. ( need help for that)

Series Rules:

Pitting

No Pitting for Season 1. Too many bug issues. Season 2 Pitting will be back.

You must Pit, at least once in the Race. If you don't Pit, one you may run out of Gas 2nd you will be penalized. There will be 3 types of Warnings for not Pitting.
1st Warning- a 20 Point deduction from your Solo Points and Your Team Point Standings as well.
2nd Warning- Your SUSPENDED for 1 Race and a 40 Point Deduction on Solo and Team Points
3rd Warning- Your kicked from the Series, plus your Team will be PENALIZED 100 Points

When you Pit. You need to change at least 2 tires and get Fuel. Get what Fuel you need to finish the Race on. You can Pit as much as you want for Rain Tires, Fix Damage and whatever else you need.
Also, when exiting Pit road. Stay inside the white lines, until traffic is clear. Do not pass on over to the Track when exiting pit road.

Start of the Race

Start of the Race: will be a stand still start. This goes for all Tiers.

If a Driver has to leave in the middle of a Race. Please don't just exit. Pull into the grass when you see a safe line. If you exit without pulling in to the grass, it could cause a wreck and end someones race.

Careless Driving

No Careless driving. Always have respect for your Opponents. They'll show you respect. When Racing have Patience in your Passing. Don't do an Aggressive pass and end someones Race.
Cutting the Chicanes, shorting the Track at any time isn't allowed.

Driving Behavior

1. Don't Drive like a fool and ruin, your Opponents Race.
2. Your are to respect all Drivers as you want to be treated.
3. Aggressive Driving is not allowed.

Race Incidents:

Come to me or a Race organizer. Explain your issue. Record the incident If you can. We will dedetermine the outcome. Depending on how bad the Incident was. Penalized points, will range from 5 to 20 Point Range.

Good Read for Driving Behavior

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtplanet-online-racing-olr-rules-guidelines.111241/

Disconnects

Disconnects: If you get disconnected, there will be no Restarts. It's on your end.

To make, disconnects less to happen happen. Try and Hard wire you PS4. If you can not Hard Wire, try and have your Internet Modem closer to your PS4. That will also, give you a better Wifi wireless Connection.

Weather For The Series

We are going to go with a live Weather report for each Track. Where ever, we're Racing at. The live report of Weather. We'll custom the Weather at the location for the Race In the online Lobby.
Thanks to Ozwheels for the Website.
http://www.myweather2.com/activity/default.aspx?aid=14&map=~/Motor-Racing.aspx

Replacement Drivers and Solo Driver and Team Penalties

If you can not make a Race. It is up to you to find a Replacement Driver. You will need to find a Driver that suits your Tier Skill. If you can not find a Replacement Driver. Only Team of your Teammates will receive Team Points. No Penalties for a Teammate not showing up.It is not up to "ME" to find you a Driver. No Pro Style replacement for an Am Driver. The Driver that won't be there, his Sub/Replacement will get him Team And Solo Points. It will come with a Penalty.

Solo Drivers and Team Points for Missing Races

Drivers not showing up and Receiving Solo and Team Points
The Driver not Showing up will not Receive any Points
The Fill in Driver will Receive full Championship Points.
The Fill in Driver will also help the Team with Team Points.

Car Tuning

You can Tune any part of your car.

Car List:

For Season 2. We will have limited Car picks. Each Car will be Picked only 4 Times. For an Example. Four Teams of 3 can drive the same Car.

Aston Vantage V12
Audi LMS Ultra GT3
Bentley GT3 (Season 2)
BMW Z4 GT3
McLaren 12C GT3
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3
RUF RGT-8 GT3

Series Start Date is June 21st at 2pm est 7pm uk Time

Track List:

Races are 1 Hour Races

Road America
June 21st Laps 27

Laguna Seca
June 28th Laps 48

Monza GP
July 12th Laps 40

Spa
The 1st Double Point Race of the Season
July 19th Laps 25 ( Daylight Start Time with the Race ending at night)

Hockenheim GP
July 26th Laps 45

Brands Hatch GP
August 2nd Laps 48

Bathurst
The 2nd of the Double Point Race
August 9th Laps 27 (Daylight Start Time with the Race ending at Night)

Circuit De Catalunya GP
August 16th Laps 42

Le Mans
The 3rd Double Point Race
August 23rd Laps 16 (Daylight Start Time with the Race ending at Night)

Grand Finale and 4th Double Point Race
August 30th
Nordschiefe
Laps 20 (Daylight Start Time with the Race ending at Night)

Special 1 Hour 45 Minute Race

Position Point Standings for Race Finishers and also for Team Points.
Your Team will get Team Points based off of what place your Teammates finished in the Race.

1st Place 32 Pts
2nd Place 25 Pts
3rd Place- 22 Pts
4th Place- 19 Pts
5th Place- 17 Pts
6th Place- 15 Pts
7th Place- 13 Pts
8th Place- 11 Pts
9th Place- 9 Pts
10th Place- 7 Pts
11th Place- 5 Pts
12th Place- 4 Pts
13th Place- 3 Pts
14th Place- 2 Pts
15th Place- 1 Pts

Player Standings by Tier and Team Standings

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O3dH6_B_-3eEelNpcD7KnSlk96foJaxbH-mi56BPC6M/htmlview

1. PSN-STaLLiOnO_- GTPlant- STALLIONO
2. PSN-B_Bubbles_66 GTPlanet- Bethany Dawn
3. PSN-killer_ramsay GTPlanet- killerramsay
4.PSN-David_killem_all GTPlanet- Simfan David
5.PSN-Goruk77 GTPlanet- Goruk
6.PSN-Zakspeed_tv GTplanet - Zakspeed_tv
7.PSN-dpinho1975 Gtplanet-Daniel Pinho
8.PSN-Birkster007
9. PSN-Skaankypuppy
10. PSN-Kkj_10 GTPlanet kkj10
11. PSN-psychoazubi
12. PSN-Fil140 GTPlanet-Fil140
13. PSN-Silkyworm
14. PSN-ernstj GTPlanet-ernstj
15. PSN-alegunner68
16. PSN-B-Minimal
17. PSN-PRO_TOO GTPlanet- PRO_TOO
18. PSN-yido
19. PSN-Elbasque GTPlanet- Elbasque
20. PSN-Zeydius GtPlanet- Zeydius
21. PSN-Guerillablack GTPlanet- Guerillablack
22. PSN-Ozwheels3 GTPlanet- Ozwheelsy
23. PSN-Razor70 Gtplanet- Razor70
24. PSN-Potatoe506 GTPlanet- MrMattadz
25. PSN-Markeeez18
26. PSN-gd1617 GTPlanet-gd22
27. PSN-Roberte
28. PSN-dantedani36
29. PSN-blownsmokos
30. PSN-Rexuz GTPlanet- Rexuz
31. PSN- Jim-NervoTank GTPlanet- NervoTank
32. PSN-TheFilapino GTPlanet- Clover
33. PSN-xKubunt GTPlanet- xkubunt
34. PSN-Doomstorm16 GTPlanet- Doomstorm16
35. PSN-Lloydz_elite69 Gtplanet Lloydzelite69
36. PSN-Lilwy88 Gtplanet- Blaqkratos
37. PSN-Spooky Wooky
38. PSN-x_kryptic_tmg_x GTPlanet- Kryptictmg
39. PSN-Magrathea_42 Gtplanet- Magrathea_42
40. PSN-C4_Jipu GtPlanet-Thelorddobber
41. PSN-night4001 Gtplanet- jeremy white
42. PSN-Switch_it GTPlanet- Switch_88
43. PSN-kie25
44. PSN-bishop_GP GTPlanet- ben bishop
45. PSN-Mr_Hansen

Reserve List

@Over Active
@Fryto
@LegendaryNiNJA
@Brosef97
@Riggy
@k3rdgen
@smithdan78

Gt3 World Tier Championship Series/Staff

STaLLiOnO- Founder/Admin/Steward
Xkubunt- 2nd in Charge Admin/Steward
David_killem_all- Admin/Steward
Skaankypuppy-Admin/Steward
Mrmattadz-Steward
B_bubbles_66- Admin/Steward
Zakspeed_tv- Admin/Steward

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm looking for someone to race with on XB1 and maybe PC. Not going to be playing that much and I'm not that fast, but I usually drive fairly.

I'm in a clan and hope that the clan support for the game is enough that we can have our own clan league but if not I'll be looking out for leagues as my interest in this game is probably higher than anybody in my clan. I'm on XB1 so we'll see. The XB1 seems to be the device with the lowest amount of people that will be playing so I'm not sure how it will all pan out.

There's probably more XBOne owners going to pick up pCARS than you think, they're probably just not as amped about it as PS4 owners as they already have Forza to play whereas PS4 hasn't really anything close to pCARS yet (DC doesn't cut it) so they are chomping at the bit for it a lot more.

The CRAP group that started on GT5 and currently races in GT6 will be setting up a Project Cars group for organising races on PS4.

It will mostly be a good variety of events and cars so we can explore the game.

CRAP prides itself on being both a welcoming place for those new to online racing as well as providing competitive fair racing for all levels of racers who might struggle to make exact race times due to work/family/life commitments.

CRAP's GT6 events will continue.

Last edited:
I own a PS4, Every one in my country and nearby country grown up with the playstation, hell even sometimes when i played wii or when one of my friends plays on his Xbox 360, people who usually over 45 years old says for example "he's playing on his playstation" which makes me want to face palm so hard.

Anyway I'm not sure why everyone prefer XB1 Over other types of consoles.

For example People thinks that the windows 8 and 8.1 is a massive failure and that it's sucks and yet people thinks that the Xbox one is a great console and that it has the best UI which is basically a Windows 8 UI :banghead:.

What else?? Lower resolution with 720P that even ps3 exclusives has more with 1080P. Ps4 is more powerful than the Xbox one.

Maybe because it's coming from the US and not from some asian countries...

I don't hate XB1, i just don't understand how people are always into XB1 and there's no love for the PS4 and Wii U. What sadden me the most about the Xbox one is that for the PS4, we waited for almost a month (compare to Canada and US release date) for the ps4 to reach here while the Xbox one however we had to wait for 4th September of 2014 just for the Console to reach here. Call me crazy but the only real reason for me to buy the xbox is because of Forza, that's right it's because of forza not because of somethings like halo or other games, just Forza.

The UI? I own windows 8.1 on my PC and i see not a problem with it.
The gamepad? I think it's totally fine and is a change for the generic Controller that PS uses (i'm not talking about the DS4).

The price for the xbox is higher than what i pay for my Playstation.

I do want to get the Xbox but it's seems that the locals prefers the PS4 and that means i couldn't play with them. No one even knows the original xbox or game cube or dream cast because it's overshadowed by the playstation 2. It's still on sell over here!!! Almost everyone prefer PS4 so i had to choose the PS4.
-----------------------------------------------
anyway i just want to have fun in any sort of way on my ps4, long races, short one's...etc

Last edited:
Considering we have a lot of attention here. I was thinking we can create a series. This series will be based off of skill alone. Have 3 tiers of Racing skills. The tiers would be Pro, Semi Pro and Am Pro. This would help keep everyone competitive and continue to Race. If anyone is interested in helping me build up this Series let me know. I'll be doing this on the ps4..

Hey Stalliono. Count me in. By the way guys, I'm going to be picking up a headset and was wondering if you guys can recommend one. Mid to high end set is what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance. Hey Bethany Dawn, nice to see a lady wants to be on the team. Don't see that much here on the forums. I thinks it cool. Feel free to ad me to your psn.

Last edited:
I'm in. I'll be playing with the DS4. Would be good to have a DS4 league too for the more casual gamer? Add me if you like, Kkj Ten is my PSN.

Hey Stalliono. Count me in. By the way guys, I'm going to be picking up a headset and was wondering if you guys can recommend one. Mid to high end set is what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance. Hey Bethany Dawn, nice to see a lady wants to be on the team. Don't see that much here on the forums. I thinks it cool. Feel free to ad me to your psn.
I can recommend my px4. It's not fully wireless and that's the only fault. Chat needs a cable. Besides that it's awesome.

Any headset with a 3.5mm plug will work it will plug into the DS4. I just ordered a sony earbud with mic off of Amazon .
Also the PS4 comes with a mono earbud with mic so in a pinch that can be used.

Stalliono, Count me in.
Sounds good. I just got your message on the PSN. Anyone who has a ps4 and wants to help promote what i'm trying to do. Ill be great, all the help is needed. My psn is to the left.

If you guys don't understand what the series is. I'll explain it more. I can tell you all this. What i want to create. All skill level of racing you should fine. When the game comes out. We'll hold a qualifying session. Everyone will qualify for times. The times you run, you'll be placed in to tiers with your Racing skill.

Hey Bethany Dawn, nice to see a lady wants to be on the team. Don't see that much here on the forums. I thinks it cool. Feel free to ad me to your psn.

Well David I'm a very unique person, all I ask is not to be judged on anything but my driving.

Whoever has ps4, add me. My name is to the left.
ill add you
Considering we have a lot of attention here. I was thinking we can create a series. This series will be based off of skill alone. Have 3 tiers of Racing skills. The tiers would be Pro, Semi Pro and Am Pro. This would help keep everyone competitive and continue to Race. If anyone is interested in helping me build up this Series let me know. I'll be doing this on the ps4..
and ill help you out too

and then after the series is over whoever wins the series will graduate to the next tier and whoever finishes last in the series will get demoted but they would have to run so many races to do so, unless we just re-qualify everyone again for the next series

How long are you thinking of having the races? And what about weather? Personally I prefer longer races. When I played forza 3 and 4
everyone set up 5 lap sprints. The tires were just getting warmed up.

How long are you thinking of having the races? And what about weather? Personally I prefer longer races. When I played forza 3 and 4
everyone set up 5 lap sprints. The tires were just getting warmed up.

ill do anything maybe the higher the tier the longer the races? idk just a suggestion or maybe do what the V8 Supercars do two sprint races and then a long race the next day... just throwing out ideas

and then after the series is over whoever wins the series will graduate to the next tier and whoever finishes last in the series will get demoted but they would have to run so many races to do so, unless we just re-qualify everyone again for the next series
That's actually a great idea. We do that. If i win the Pro Am. I would move up to Semi Pro. Iove it. Great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back