GT300 League Start UpDraft 

• Thread starter Acorner123
  • 31 comments
United States
Georgia
Acdcrocks123
Starting up a Gt300 series. Wondering if anyone would be interested?

All the gt300 cars are pretty competitive which would call for some great racing!

I like GT300. I don't have GT6 yet but if you can sort out some fun racing i'd be more than up for it.

If anyone wants gt300 races i'm creating an endurance serie based on gt300 cars, races last around one hour and half and are with pits and variable time/weather

Don't do this ^

There are plenty of racers to go around, please don't barge into other threads trying to promote your own, it's just not tasteful.

Don't do this ^

There are plenty of racers to go around, please don't barge into other threads trying to promote your own, it's just not tasteful.

Was just trying to pack togheter people interested in the same thing, and not just my serie, there's PURE starting it too for example.

In any case got rid of it.

I'm only going to start doing online races once I've finished career mode and I've got some more cars. I'll check back once I'm done with career which should be within a week or so.

Check my regulations if you want, they look pretty good so far in all the test we made, the only car that feels slower is the is350.

Took a lot of effort to balance them out so you might find a little bit of work already done :)

I am interested in this but unfortunately I will be doing quite a bit of traveling in the next couple of weeks/months that may prevent me from competing in a series. I have worked out my own series that I may run in March 2014 after things have become more settled in my RL. If you are interested in giving my ideas a look I could PM them to you.

If you end up with open slots for races I would not mind joining in if I am available.

Im interested. I suggest power around 375-400hp. I think using softs and mediums is wise as well. I can help with specs.

Im glad theres a lot of interest for a league like this. Im working on the specs now and I will try to add most of you

Latest Posts

Back