GT3's graphics better than GT4?

Really to me GT3's graphics are just REALLY updated graphics of GT2. GT4 looks like they put a lot of effort into making the cars. The courses though, look better in GT3. They are more detailed and they have a road at the end of a crash barrier, (if you know what I mean). All of GT3 looks a lot brighter than GT4. I used to complain because my old T.V. wasn't compatible with GT4's technology, so all the time, while playing GT4, it was too dark to see (even with the game on it's brightest setting). Gt3's font is still very 90's which made me feel like I was playing something very old. I like it that they upgraded GT4's font. It's cool, elegant, sporty, and modern. Over all GT3's graphics are better.

The vibes I get surrounding the GT3 vs GT4 are similar to what I've experienced, GT3 is good, but it feels like a PS1 game, GT4 seems like a fully fledged PS2 game, a cutting edge one at that (as it should be, near launch title vs. end of life title), and I'm not sure about the cars, but I'm convinced the scenary in GT4 is better, as others have said, the vibrance of GT3 actually works against it, on older television sets, the move to GT4 might've looked darker, and hence the improvements would've been noticed less, but when using a large screen, with an RGB cable from the PS2 (and that makes a massive difference on its own), both games running as high as they can (PAL), I think GT4 is improved on GT3, in a big way.

Well I liked the way GT3 looked more then GT4 in terms of colours and saturation

Back