GT4 Art

  • Thread starter Thread starter benzoboy
  • 110 comments
  • 5,676 views
Touring Mars
If you liked that, I have a whole collection of them... here are a couple of thumbs... 👍 👍

Circuit Le Sarthe II at night



Citta Di Aria Reverse at night



and some close-up detail of myfavourite car in the game, behold, the Black Mazda 787B




*never been one to labour a point :sly:

Yes, but I have a rare Collectors edition Fuji Speedway '80s at night

Here:
http://artpad.art.com/?imz2ir163jkg
 
scoobyonline200
Formula One Art, this is the best i could do so far, I was trying to make Eau Rouge, but I havent seen a pic of it as if you were approaching it. But this is what I did.


http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?in1sb47hnsk
I don't know what that background color represents, but to me it (behind a grey car) looks like Kimi blew another engine...
 
Greycap
I don't know what that background color represents, but to me it (behind a grey car) looks like Kimi blew another engine...

Dunno about you but it reminds me of a Fruit Salad
 
benzoboy
Dunno about you but it reminds me of a Fruit Salad


it could be both, but actually I didnt know what to put in the back and I thought it looked cool with that splatter.......but hey so far Kimi is doing somewhat good, he has one 6 Gran Prix this year! although yea he keeps blowin them up.




now Im hungry for a fruit salad.
 
Back