GT4 Art

  • Thread starter Thread starter benzoboy
  • 110 comments
  • 5,676 views
bwhahaha.. just saw the "Nurburgring at Night".. :lol:
 
KaiZen
bwhahaha.. just saw the "Nurburgring at Night".. :lol:

If you liked that, I have a whole collection of them... here are a couple of thumbs... 👍 👍

Circuit Le Sarthe II at night



Citta Di Aria Reverse at night



and some close-up detail of myfavourite car in the game, behold, the Black Mazda 787B




*never been one to labour a point :sly:
 
Touring Mars
If you liked that, I have a whole collection of them... here are a couple of thumbs... 👍 👍

Circuit Le Sarthe II at night



Citta Di Aria Reverse at night



and some close-up detail of myfavourite car in the game, behold, the Black Mazda 787B




*never been one to labour a point :sly:


Are any of your art for sale, I'd like to get that "Nurburgring at Night". That there is a masterpiece. :lol:
 
bin15x549tg.gif
£699.99

A bargain, n'est pas?
 
LOL 👍 nice night pics man!! loving the no light, absolute darkness of the pics!! a new style perhaps! :)



~~~~ Jase
 
For those who missed the beginning of this thread, PD have just released concept drawings for GT6, which, it has been announced, will include night racing...
 
Greycap
I bet this has something to do with the Pinto's well-known tendency to burst into flames when crashed?
Yep.
 
Touring Mars
bin15x549tg.gif
£699.99

A bargain, n'est pas?
@ TM, Ive already got those 2 courses from e-bay for 599.99 a piece. To complete my triptych ... I'm in desperate need of the Amalfi at night (not Amalfi reverse one though). Any chances you've got one. I'll pay you later ...... promise :)

I personally don't fancy the 787.

AMG
 
It's like clair-obscure without the clair. (excuse me if I wrote it wrong)
 
It is clear that most GT people should stick to driving only! :D
 
rigger
^^ that was uncalled for ^^
what do you mean uncalled for, are you listening to yourself mr. politically correct, it's supposed to be funny.. even i wasted time and did the painting, don't you get it.
unbeleivable, what have become of these forums. can't a guy make a joke anymore.......
 
TigJackson
My version of my car:

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?imkj6389mqk

Yeah, I'm VERY slow so I recommend that one hits "skip to end>> ".
The comment at the bottom right is the grade that I gave myself....I was being very generous.

That was good, I knew it was a Bimmer before the kidneys.

I didn't read your little note about the whole skip to end thing.
I hit skip to end end you were half way through the curb.
 
http://artpad.art.com/?iml73r7wc9k

The sunning Sun Rise at Le Mans!
(Man it's hard to draw a sunrise....I should of stuck to a Nurburgring at night or something....)

Complete with a realistic Audi A8!
 
Back