GT4 Art

  • Thread starter Thread starter benzoboy
  • 110 comments
  • 5,676 views
I just thought it was a nice touch
 
http://artpad.art.com/?imd0ybrowqg

First attempt and a very very bad SLR!......odd angle and rubbish colouring.....oddly enough I can draw really well in real life.....Im doing bloody product design at uni!
 
i've been hard at work with this one! i think i'll call it "car in the distance"

http://artpad.art.com/?imd6m41jb0gs

note: do not watch at 'slow' speed, as christmas will probably come ang go by the time you get to see my finished painting!
 
Haha, nice drawings everyone!
 
You know what would be great.....if there was a posting of all the pictures and a competition where you vote for your favourite.....
 
Reason #53 Why GT5 should have car damage:

http://artpad.art.com/?imevda11vsj0

Because if a Dodge Viper SRT-10 sideswipes a Honda NSX Type-R at 150MPH neither of them should drive away unsratched

Oh, and if your wondering why I have put randomly coloured lines in the Background that's the crowd flying past, blurred
 
Back