GT4 Artistic Photoshop Competition Trial Run

• Thread starter Swissbear
  • 101 comments
swissbear
There's also using the "rating" system the ImageShack has and maybe pick the top 10 from those rating into the poll.
Maybe after each week, you could post a new thread with all the entries in the first post, and anyone could rate any of the pics that they wanted to, for 3 or 4 days. Then you could add a poll to that thread for the remaining 3 or 4 days with the top 10,15,20,(whichever), for everyone to vote on.

dovintagepre3pv.jpg

VINTAGE BABY!!!

Swissbear
OK, boys and girls. Let's remember that there is NO competition this week. This is only a trial run to truly see how much interest there is in something like this. And by the amount of interest shown here, looks like we'll have a grerat turnout next week when we make this official. I'll finish up the few rules that there will be, come up with a way to select the poll and all the other little details that still need to be worked out.
That's the reason.

A few reasons why I want this competition to come back:

camarop4jk.jpg

artistictrees4pl.jpg

artcompentry4uk.jpg

speeddream2em.jpg

artgt40final8fy.jpg

tahitibeach26ow.jpg

I want to see what the new guys like Bram, Alex, Mog, ect. ect. can do. Lets make it happen.

That would be great, I'm totally for it! 👍

Something different from the usual PMC/2.0, using your imagination... how cool is that?

If you want an Artistic Competition to enter, then the Automotive Creative Competition could be what you’re looking for. However it works a bit more different then this.

Trial Entry

Preview

PREVIEW-1.jpg

i'm hoping i'll be able to use scenery shots for this comp. i have a few stock and editted ones begging and itching to be entered some day.

Latest Posts

Back