GT4 Artistic Photoshop Competition Trial Run

• Thread starter Swissbear
  • 101 comments
I visit the forum almost everyday
but my time all goes to designing flyers for my friend
hope I will have time to enter this week
and hope the poll slots will not fill up too fast :)

"The Ghosts Of Beemer-Ton.."

Final Entry:

Preview:

:)

PREVIEW

7img0028aaap1ex.jpg

Hey, I never said I was any good at this stuff. :D

Something I put together :scared:

Change my entry :)

Final

Preview
fin1preview1jj.jpg

It took around 1 & a half hours to do, but im pleased with the end result, painted in Painter 9 using my set of custom brushes from around the net and then colour correction and final editing in Photoshop 8 (CS). HERE is a preview of half way through the process :)

440 CHARGER
WOW treefingers, that is really something to look at. I love it.👍
:D thx 440, and freddy, and garnett, and yoda. When swissbear brought up the idea for this comp, i started messing around just to see what i could get. I couldnt do anything at first, but then i accidentally came up with that pic. I guess if you just play around with it long enough something good will happen.

Heres the original.

treefingers
:D thx 440, and freddy, and garnett, and yoda. When swissbear brought up the idea for this comp, i started messing around just to see what i could get. I couldnt do anything at first, but then i accidentally came up with that pic. I guess if you just play around with it long enough something good will happen.

Heres the original.

I took picks of that exact same color (stock rims) a few weeks ago. It takes good photos.

Final Entry

Preview
compentry128gz.jpg

I'm loving the Fish Eye Lense look lately on those DSLR cameras and I'm getting attracted a lot to them. This is the closest I can get to real life on this kind of look :D I tried to get the head light and the rest of the picture kind of blacked out like the lenses do sometimes...so yeah. :D

Yay, I'm back!! Took this pic awhile ago. It got a lot of attention on other forums. Hope you guys like it.

Final Entry

primerdimer
s2000 headlight??
Thats what i thought.

As a competition i didnt think this was going to pick up much (though i love the idea). There are a good deal of interesting shots so its really hard to give props to everyone or just one person. I cant wait to see what comes up next (a desktop image comp? jk).

JFM92_GTRacer
Final ENtry

PReview

that is magnificent. it could not be more my artistic style, the color, the brightness, all the way done to that cool grain. count my vote. 👍

edit: why isnt that grain on the entry?

Back