GT4 being held back agian

Viper Zero
Just click over to the PS2 forum. You don't need a link.
Some people are just too lazy.... I had nothing better to do, so I got the link...
 
Event Horizon
Some people are just too lazy.... I had nothing better to do, so I got the link...

You truly are... King among men.
 
RX7, this has been long-discussed, I'm afraid. In defense of people who normally don't search, maybe some people just don't come on to GTPlanet on a regular or daily basis, so if you never read any of the news discussed on here and you don't keep a close eye on GT4 news here, it's perfectly fine. I think I actually tested searching while not logging on once. I had to be logged in to search for something. So if you see something you're not sure of and you're unaware that a topic has or has not been discussed, you'll probably won't catch this until you search or give accurate information.

Anyhow, there are many other topics we've discussed on this issue, including one from your's truly. So poke around the GT4 Forums and find something you might like. Until then, the Moderators will decide on whether to let this thread die or close it.
 
Viper Zero
Ya.

Any IDE HDD (40GB and above) will work.

Infact you can go as low as 10gb's, or even lower. I started with a 20gb in mine, then a 40 and then an 80 Mwaaaaaaaaahahahaha.

Err, yeah.
 
kinigitt
Since when does the network adapter come with the HDD? the only way I can buy it is with stupid FFXI, which I have no interest in playing.

FFXI isnt even available for PS2 in europe, and you cant buy a HDD in europe either as it isnt released.
So making it HDD only would cut sales massively.
 
hey as i said in my first post that i wasn't sure, and yes if your asking if i searched for this topic i did
 
RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
hey as i said in my first post that i wasn't sure, and yes if your asking if i searched for this topic i did
You didn't searched .
There were a lots of threads that had something to do with "GT4 being held back again". That's right!
 
Why does everyone with the enough mental iq to sign up on a forum have to post something stupid???? Its like advertising .............HEY IM A NEWB FLAME ME!? There asking for verbal abuse.
 
You know what's even more puzzling?

How sad bastards will waste time and energy ragging on the poor guy who starts a thread like this.
 
kinigitt
You know what's even more puzzling?

How sad bastards will waste time and energy ragging on the poor guy who starts a thread like this.
Takes one to KNOW ONE!!! :dunce:

But seriously if were not flaming em, were encouraging em. If others see him getting flamed than HOPEFULLY they wont make the same mistake. I know i learned my leason before i joined. But alas i am 1 out of 10 people who learn.

Sometimes these people need to be made examples.:grumpy:
 
hey I didn't give him a hard time.

I am a sad bastard regardless, but your logic is flawed.
 
okie guys i think your getting all craazy know, and at about this time u want to throw something at me or some one....I was just try to say that is was moved bac again after they had a conflict with japan or something, about putting the online play in
 
No offense but is english your second language....or did you not feel like checking your spelling?????

Oh and To KNIGHT
YAY I WIN:dunce: ...................;)
 
My spelling was fine.

My sentences are always fragmented and I abuse proper grammar, but at least I can spell.
 
Im sorry, my fault.....I was talking about RX-7_FC_DrIfteR the person who made this tread.

Once again my apologies. :D
 
WTF? Where is the news that "GT4 pushed back again past Dec.?" Nowhere. Sony and PD would be hurting themselves as they just made a pushback less than a month ago causing a Dec. release. Tell your friend to STFU or provide proof of a 2005 release date.
 
Homer_SS
Wow and i thought i was harsh on newbs.
I'm not being as harsh as others, but I'm telling him he needs to his FRIEND to shut up or put down some proof.
 
RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
hey as i said in my first post that i wasn't sure, and yes if your asking if i searched for this topic i did

You definately didn't search noob boy...because this exact thread has been posted at least 5 times (probably more), some even on the main page of this forum (GT4 thread) and MANY posts like this in other threads...
 
RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
i'm not sure on the details, but i think they had some sort of conflict about the online play. so there not goin to be able to release GT4 on dec. dat all my friend told me. me works at gamestop.

I'm not sure about this so if anyone want to prove me wrong plz bemy guest, i'm just telling u guys wut i heard

ZZZZzzzzZZZzzZZzzZZzzzzZZ

"OLD NEWS" 👎
 
Does calling people "noobs" make you guys feel better about yourselves?

You're just being asshats.
 
kinigitt
Does calling people "noobs" make you guys feel better about yourselves?

You're just being asshats.
The what else should we call em?

"people who try not to familiarize themselves with this forum guys"?
 
Back