GT4 Demo To Go On Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 83 comments
  • 6,610 views

Solid Lifters

In Memoriam
Messages
19,310
United States
Inland Empire SoCal
Messages
SOLID_LIFTERS
http://tps.sbpnet.jp/next.html

A demo, "trial" version of GT4 will go sale in Japan on November 26. It comes with book, of some sort. I don't know, it's kind of hard for me to read Japanese, and Babelese. It doesn't say very much.
 
Can someone from Japan, pppplease, send me a copy, quick!! :banghead:
 
machine translation:

' The place t Shaun ' Vol.9 2004 December 10th number price 880 Yen 2004 November 26th sale < Special supplement > "&#12464;&#12521;&#12531;&#12484;&#12540;&#12522;&#12473;&#12514; 4" you cannot be patient to trial version & sale of super booklet "GT 4! ". The pre- one swift-footed it is in such a &#12450;&#12490;&#12479;and (is too quick?) The Christmas present was prepared. How, in the next issue the trial version which recorded 3 courses 5 models & the special super booklet where everything "of GT 4" is found in the supplement! Of course, it is the pre- only plan.
 
Isn't this just booklets about GT4? And considering it's in Vol. 9 already, this isn't something that new.... but maybe there's stuff revealed in the trial disc? ;)
 
No, because it says trial version & booklets. But, you could be correct. It's hard to understand this stuff.
 
It's called Gran Turismo 4: Salival. GT4 proper has been delayed until April 2005.
 
April? Whatever.. where's your proof?

I wonder if this is the same demo that Gamestop will be distributing?
 
....april 2005???...why not "summer 2005"",heh?...why not not april "2033", he, he???
...i REALLY don´t understand this guys fro PD!!...i mean the Game is near Perfection(and we all would agree to the point of buying that game!)so are the ones, who don´t know if hey should buy or shouldn´t sooOOO important for PD that they always delay(orgh!i can´t hear--read--this word anymore!:<)GT4, which is good enough FOR THE Players , who are waiting but not for THE PROGRAMMER, who want to wait!!!!
:<
 
THE_MaKrUs
GT4 is already Gold.

Exactly... kind of hard to push back a game that's already out the door, ain't it? What are they gonna do, recall the master, destroy the hundreds of thousands of copies that have already been manufactured, and continue to work on it? The odds of that are so small as to not even be worth consideration.
 
---grüß gott!(meine tante is in österreich!)---yeah GT4 is gold for about 60€ we can´t get but we want it , we know how good it is , we really don´t want some MORE perfection on this very perfect game(anyone who wants?)and they still say "ehmm...there are still several of little mistakes we want to correct....bla bla bla!!!"
BLA BLA BLA!!!....just give out the game man!!!....or don´t talk and DO!!!
 
F310B
It's called Gran Turismo 4: Salival. GT4 proper has been delayed until April 2005.

Mkay. GT4 went gold on Nov. 9, 2004. Gold means that it is finished, ie: ready for pressing and shipping. The Japanese ship date has been confirmed for Dec. 3 if I remember correctly. Where does this four month delay come from F310B? IGN says Dec. 14, good luck proving April :dunce: .
 
Yeah...nowhere in that japanese site (linked above) says April....where did it come from?

Enough BS-ing about delayed dates unless it's backed by evidence. I'm tired of hearing about it. It's not April Fools.
 
This Is Crazy I can't belive it is delayed again, My friend who workd for the distrubter, said he talked directly with people from the production company and they said, dec was confirmed, my buddy didn't say which date, but he said he would receive it at his distrubution plant in dec

This april thing is discouraging
 
Actually it looks like this demo may be coming out in a magazine or a demo package or something, this is not an independent gt release
 
enzojr
Yeah...nowhere in that japanese site (linked above) says April....where did it come from?

Enough BS-ing about delayed dates unless it's backed by evidence. I'm tired of hearing about it. It's not April Fools.

who cares about the relase date anymore....it's coming out soon...that's all that matters....and i'm pretty sure everyone here can wait and WON'T DIE if the game takes another month to come out.... :grumpy: :irked: :mad:
 
Blues_Sacareno
This april thing is discouraging
Please don't tell me that you believe the April date. If I told you that you could flap your arms and fly would you jump off a cliff and test my theory, even though its been proven otherwise?
 
hmm, why release the demo of the game a week before its release? not saying there's gonna be a delay(there wont), but whats the point?
 
I can't tell from the site, but it sounds more like what Blues said.. packed into a magazine or some other type of promotional material rather than a separate demo. Like OPM, they do it all the time. The Killzone demo in OPM came out the same day as the game itself. And some of their demos come out after the game is already in stores.

Doesn't look like OPM is going to have a GT4 demo, at least not in their next issue.. and by the time their January issue comes out, we'll all have the game already, so it'd be pointless.

But speaking of demos, has anyone heard anything more about the Gamestop demo?
 
VTGT07
Please don't tell me that you believe the April date. If I told you that you could flap your arms and fly would you jump off a cliff and test my theory, even though its been proven otherwise?

Brb gonna go try that out...I'll repost and tell you how i did in a few minutes
 
nightkid86
Brb gonna go try that out...I'll repost and tell you how i did in a few minutes
:lol:

Gravity sucks doesn't it?
 
i think it has alot to do with the aquisition of copyright permits (from car makers etc..)and their expiry date and the testing of the game and.... and...and.. :bowdown: :irked:
it better be in stores before Christmas, or else i'll...i'll..... :mad: 🤬
 
Hey,

Anyone seen any date for the Aus/UK PAL release? I, like everyone else, need to play this game ASAP but will need to chip my PS2 to play the NTSC version. I will get this done soon if need be so I can buy a copy from the states if the PAL version is going to be next year sometime.

Ta

Kev
 
F310B
It's called Gran Turismo 4: Salival. GT4 proper has been delayed until April 2005.
I think the man who said was Joking! :dopey: was fuuny rerading p[osts fromthose took it seriously
 
23Kev
Hey,

Anyone seen any date for the Aus/UK PAL release? I, like everyone else, need to play this game ASAP but will need to chip my PS2 to play the NTSC version. I will get this done soon if need be so I can buy a copy from the states if the PAL version is going to be next year sometime.

Ta

Kev

As far as what was said by F310B "It's called Gran Turismo 4: Salival. GT4 proper has been delayed until April 2005." I read today (13 Nov 04) on the "official" UK PS2 board that the ship date for the UK release to be Apr 05.
(ref http://en.forums.playstation.com/4/...f=5264011672&m=338109563&host=uk&locale=en_GB)
Nothing I'm seeing right now is pointing to anything other than a December release for North America, so all of us yanks can take it big sigh of relief....for now.
 
Do we really need a demo when the game most likely will be here in a month or so?
 
wait...so game is really pushed back to april 2004? or is that just a rumor...plz 12/14/04 PLZ! PD
 
ewitspaul
wait...so game is really pushed back to april 2004? or is that just a rumor...plz 12/14/04 PLZ! PD


december for NTSC, april for PAL
 
Back