GT4 Demo To Go On Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 83 comments
  • 6,610 views
Soman
Nurburing, Geroge 5 Paris,Trial Mountain.
Falken GT-R, R34 GT-R, RX-7(FC3S),RX-8,MR2(AW11).
Where did you get this? How can I get it? Is it available in the US?? I want it! :nervous:
 
PD is just trying to milk the fans like a big titty, lets sell a PAL demo only, for 30 bucks, then lets sell a wheel for 150, then another demo, push the release date back again and again....and again. Finally lets sell the real game for $50.


jesus, Im completely drained.
 
me too, preferably with timelimit removed :P
i'm sure VV can pull it off it he has the demo
 
Nemo
PD is just trying to milk the fans like a big titty, lets sell a PAL demo only, for 30 bucks, then lets sell a wheel for 150, then another demo, push the release date back again and again....and again. Finally lets sell the real game for $50.


jesus, Im completely drained.

so your saying you'd rather have no options whatsoever to play the game before the final game arrives? I'm sure if the many demo's and prologue didn't come out you'd be on the other side of the fence complaining that all they do is delay the game and not even bring out a demo of some kind.

and why are you complaining about the wheel?? It makes the game more real... :odd:
 
Well, no one's forcing people to buy the demos.. if you don't want to spend the extra money, don't.
 
People dont ask me send you copies or help you to get copies
 
My opinion: this is supposed to come out in next issue of that japanese playstation magazine... not that Polyphony Digital and/or the japanese editor will lose money if we share in private the download source of the demo, which is, by the way, pretty limited. Isn't a demo supposed to tease (expecially this one with 3 circuits and 5 cars) and show off game capabilities? Prologue wasn't really a demo. This one, it is.
 
Soman
Nurburing, Geroge 5 Paris,Trial Mountain.
Falken GT-R, R34 GT-R, RX-7(FC3S),RX-8,MR2(AW11).


The gayest demo carlist :).
 
Soman
People dont ask me send you copies or help you to get copies
funny how you bring up the word "copie"
i only asked where i could get the legit demo.

sounds like attention whoring to me
 
YOu are not the only one that pmed me, others have asked how to get a copy. And I posted that as I was fed up with all the pms
 
Just be patient. It will come out soon. In the store, on newsgroups, Bitt and on *brrr* Emule.
 
Jedi2016
April? Whatever.. where's your proof?

I wonder if this is the same demo that Gamestop will be distributing?

Anyone know when the demo will hit the US?
 
Well Soman, you probably shouldn't have let us know that you have the demo if you didn't wan't people asking you for it or where you got it. You should have expected this.
 
8400RPM
Well Soman, you probably shouldn't have let us know that you have the demo if you didn't wan't people asking you for it or where you got it. You should have expected this.

well look at his sig, he obviously likes bragging so of course he's gonna tell people about the demo. :)
 
Me? Nah I saw the thread and I dont want to keep information from you guys
 
Someone asked me about the sound, I moved not so long time ago to a small apartment (student :/) and I am not able to set up proper speakers so I am using the TV's bad speakers, you do hear the engine sounding differently at different stages but nothing special at all...

Any questions then post and I will reply,
 
Soman
Someone asked me about the sound, I moved not so long time ago to a small apartment (student :/) and I am not able to set up proper speakers so I am using the TV's bad speakers, you do hear the engine sounding differently at different stages but nothing special at all...

Any questions then post and I will reply,

Hello again Soman.
1. Can you note the distance you have been able to achieve on Nurburgring with the Falken GTR.
2. Is Trial Mountain significantly different from the GT3 incarnation?
3. Can you provide information about the menu/system. Is there a garage?

Thanks for sharing your info.
 
1 Cant recall, didnt play it alot due to time limit
2 Cant recall but it looks the same, I love the height changes and its very fun
3 No garage, just Time trial, Photomode and (forgot for now, but nothing special, just some racing)
np
 
Where did you get it? Why can't you tell us this one piece of info? Please just tell me where you got it and if it is available in the US. Thank you.
 
spawn9999999
Where did you get it? Why can't you tell us this one piece of info? Please just tell me where you got it and if it is available in the US. Thank you.

give him a break ... and read his posts
he won't tell you anything related to his source
FYI, the legit demo will not be out until Nov 26
http://tps.sbpnet.jp/next.html
and you have to be an expert to get this demo
just don't think animals can help you out :)
 
Back