GT4 Drift Tuning Competition week 1, results up tonight!

next car to tune?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now we take this to the come forum: :)

ok George, i'll add you in a minute, Competitors, if this goes ahead please pm me with your settings by this Sunday (19th)

You know, your suppose to come up with a date ahead of time and put it in the first post, at least give us a week.

mine's in! i already had that car set perfectly for me so just had to copy dow the settings. in his defence they wern't even sure if this thing would go ahead so there are bound to be some niggles that need to be discussed and straightened out!

mine's in! i already had that car set perfectly for me so just had to copy dow the settings. in his defence they wern't even sure if this thing would go ahead so there are bound to be some niggles that need to be discussed and straightened out!

But still, if the owner notices the amount of people interested in...you can't just say it in one post, you have to edit the title somewhat or at least put it in for future competitors because there will always be last minute entry's

ok George, i'll add you in a minute, Competitors, if this goes ahead please pm me with your settings by this Sunday (19th)

gah!
I thought this would be starting next week since you were still waiting on competitors and judges to sign up.

k, better setup my dfp then.

im in on this i wont be able to get to my ps2 until the weekend i have to finish installing my type-r engine into my civic then we will turn up the head ;)

gah!
I thought this would be starting next week since you were still waiting on competitors and judges to sign up.

k, better setup my dfp then.

DFP VS DS2 settings !!! WHO WILL WIN!!!?

that brings up a question... Do we have judges that are Ds2 users or DFP users because the feeling will be different.

there's always the next comp if you don't win this one. i hope you and everyone else who has entered will become regulars, aswell as getting new people in!

DFP VS DS2 settings !!! WHO WILL WIN!!!?

that brings up a question... Do we have judges that are Ds2 users or DFP users because the feeling will be different.

No, it actually won't. The game physics are exactly the same. The variable is the players skill with the controller. Whether it be DS2 or DF/DFP.

So on that note, you may want to have veterans and newer members be judges together to get a more even spread.

everyone is welcome, i'm just seeing who wants to enter, it shouldn't be a problem, but if you want you can post along which contrller you use along with your settings, although this isn't really a rule. (those are in post #1)

You can sign me up for a judge if you want. 👍

I wouldnt be able to compete until week 3 becasue of two reports for school, i think i can barely manage the AWD comp, and thats just because i already have many good AWD drifts down, just need to edit. :P

just to make sure, competitors must pm me with their settings by this sundy (19th) Judges must pm with their scores and conclusions by next sunday (26th) week 2 will start on sunday (19th)(that way there's always something happening.)

originally posted by Ev0 4 drifter
Drift2XS,you could be a Judge if you don't want to make your own setup.
Fat Boy Drifter, you can judge aswell if you want, i'm considering making more judges places, people seem quite interested.

ok, I'll be a judge. If you need me.👍

thanks guys, means alot to me, i'm changing the number of judges to 5 so we can get a better average, this will be added in the first post aswell

This Evo is hard to break...

I thought it was pretty easy to get loose, really... LSD settings just needed a little finessing to get things started. I'm just finetuning the suspension setup now, and I should be done.

edit: settings submitted

I thought it was pretty easy to get loose, really... LSD settings just needed a little finessing to get things started. I'm just finetuning the suspension setup now, and I should be done.

edit: settings submitted
Well, because I got the MR when I posted that...so I have to sell some cars or win a race really quick and start over

i'm going to need everyones settings by 8pm tonight (uk time) judges, i will pm you at that time with the settings of everyone who pm's me with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back