GT4 Headset/Mic Compatibility

  • Thread starter Thread starter jays1201
  • 7 comments
  • 950 views
Messages
11
Does the LAN play feature use with the USB headset? I have a LAN setup, but in different rooms. Yes, I did a search and no I couldn't find an answer about it. Thanks for the help.
 
jays1201
Does the LAN play feature use with the USB headset? I have a LAN setup, but in different rooms. Yes, I did a search and no I couldn't find an answer about it. Thanks for the help.

Why the hell would you need a headset to talk to someone a few feet away? They didn't even put in tire marks or day to night changing in 24HOUR RACES. I wouldn't even begin to think they would put in something as frivilous as a headset for LAN. Wow, people want this game to have online sooo bad.

Sorry GT frustration surfaced there.
 
"They didn't even put in tire marks or day to night changing in 24HOUR RACES."

I was looking forward to speeding through the 'ring at night :grumpy:

YOU CRUEL CRUEL WORLD!

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:
 
waters44
I was looking forward to speeding through the 'ring at night :grumpy:
They don't have night at the ring because the headlight don't really work in the game. Since the ring has no track lighting, they would have had to have programmed the headlights to actually illuminate the track.

I know the game isn't perfect, but after a month of playing, I still love it.
 
Jim X
Why the hell would you need a headset to talk to someone a few feet away?


I could see people in college dorms using the hell out of headsets. I can't see any other use than that...
 
You could always just use it even if it wasn't supported in B-Spec to look even more like Jean Todt.
waters44
I was looking forward to speeding through the 'ring at night

YOU CRUEL CRUEL WORLD!
It would be waaaaaaay too difficult to do that, and even if it wass included, other tracks and cars would get the chop.
 
Do you race?
It would be waaaaaaay too difficult to do that, and even if it wass included, other tracks and cars would get the chop.
I don't see how cars and tracks would get chopped, but the Ring on PRG2 at night was fun. If you hit a car from behind too fast, it would knock a headlight or both of them out, and you couldn't see very well. So if somebody rearended you in the race, they now had a handicap.
 
Jim X
Why the hell would you need a headset to talk to someone a few feet away? They didn't even put in tire marks or day to night changing in 24HOUR RACES. I wouldn't even begin to think they would put in something as frivilous as a headset for LAN. Wow, people want this game to have online sooo bad.

Sorry GT frustration surfaced there.

It's alright... anyways, the rooms happen to be on two different floors of the house, but I hear that we can't use garage cars in LAN so I'm not too excited about the LAN side as I was before.
 
Back