GT4 list with real car photo

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilight1983
  • 43 comments
  • 2,230 views
I'm sorry to say, bit if that's your car list for GT4, and I mean by,
"That's all the cars in GT4",

then your list is fake. 👎
 
Looks like you added some extras too... :/
 
cool site! I like the idea.

As far as factual accuracy, I dunno...
 
It's the infamous 773 car list, but with pictures...
 
The359
It's the infamous 773 car list, but with pictures...
Yep.

But, it does look cool. Nice job.
 
I wish the Corvette ZR1 and Corvette XP-830 were in it.. as well as the 78-82. Why is it on your list (ZR1/XP-830)?
 
ok, cool, but are you sure all of these cars are in gt4? even the NASCAR cars? do you have any proof? where did you get the list from?
 
I'm Italian...and i don't speak english very well... 💡

This list is not official..is tentative list...BOH
 
I'd suggest this thread get closed, before the person get's bashed for is incorrect list, and more of the GT World, speculates this is real information.
 
sUn
I'd suggest this thread get closed, before the person get's bashed for is incorrect list, and more of the GT World, speculates this is real information.

aww come on, it's a pretty cool idea.

Besides, he said it's not official.
 
I'd say you've got quite a lot of work to do.
 
I give you your props for the work you put into it. Best UNofficial Car List I've ever seen. Besides The359's!
 
Boys, I have tried to put all these automobiles, unfortunately creed all I will not come inserted, but the dreams are made in order to have lived, therefore I want to imagine that good part of these is, beginning to cancel blots some to them that will not be present when usce the game... thanks for compliments
 
twilight1983
Boys, I have tried to put all these automobiles, unfortunately creed all I will not come inserted, but the dreams are made in order to have lived, therefore I want to imagine that good part of these is, beginning to cancel blots some to them that will not be present when usce the game... thanks for compliments

uhh...keep up the good work.
 
Thanks, I go to sleep, from me they are the 4 of night, and therefore I have made latest, we feel ourselves tomorrow!
 
kinigitt
uhh...keep up the good work.
Yeah if that list was true. :drool: :drool: It'll satisfy everyone. I don't care where you're from. 👍
 
twilight1983
Thanks, I go to sleep, from me they are the 4 of night, and therefore I have made latest, we feel ourselves tomorrow!
Okay? Whatever you say.:confused:
 
Nice job, although it is not all real. =(

*LoL, your translator sucks.*
 
Erm, I don't know if IGN.com is going to be too impressed if they find out you've posted pictures from their site on yours (in the screenshots section). Yes, I know they're availabe just about anywhere on the web, but when the ign.com logo is really obvious in the bottom-right corner of the screen, it's a bit of a giveaway where you got them from ...
 
Do you race?
Erm, I don't know if IGN.com is going to be too impressed if they find out you've posted pictures from their site on yours (in the screenshots section). Yes, I know they're availabe just about anywhere on the web, but when the ign.com logo is really obvious in the bottom-right corner of the screen, it's a bit of a giveaway where you got them from ...

just stay out of the screens section and look around in the "real car pics" section.

I wouldn't go there for new screens.
 
Beh the images have been taken po from all parts, IGN are not proorietaria therefore are not taken care...


PS: my translator makes is bad
 
kinigitt
just stay out of the screens section and look around in the "real car pics" section.

I wouldn't go there for new screens.
Hey, I was curios, twilight's gone to the trouble to make a site on GT4, why shouldn't I go check out the rest of it and see what he's done? I wasn't going there for new screens, I was going to see what he'd done.
 
Do you race?
Hey, I was curios, twilight's gone to the trouble to make a site on GT4, why shouldn't I go check out the rest of it and see what he's done? I wasn't going there for new screens, I was going to see what he'd done.

fair enough.
 
It's a nice wish list.. Bugatti, DeTomaso, Delorean (from the first page, at any rate).. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing those. :) But there's no telling if any of them will actually appear in the game.
 
twilight1983
for Do you race?

you refer to the present photos in my web site?
... Yeah. In the Photo section there's five shots all with an IGN.com logo in the bottom-right corner. It's not that they're not good shts, it's just they may be subject to copyright laws and if you gt caught you could get in serious trouble for posting them there. I know they can be found elsewhere, but ING may not be impressed that you've taken them directly from their site.
 
What's the real list? That French one? I don't think so... Looks like another wish-list just like the one Twilight posted. I see nothing "official" about it. It's not even the same list that Twilight posted... Ferrari? Lamborghini? Don't think so.
 
Back