GT4 list with real car photo

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilight1983
  • 43 comments
  • 2,230 views
I would want to try the Panda, I have guided this machine for 2 years, I see if in the game guide like in the truth
Ferrari and Lamborghini know that will not be present, therefore as some models of Alfa Romeo
 
McLaren F1GTR
I give you your props for the work you put into it. Best UNofficial Car List I've ever seen. Besides The359's!

exactly my opinion 👍
 
:) 👍

-> Don't mind the critics, you did a hell of a job creating that site. I wish I could make one of my own.

"My Integra (1992 GS-R) is there." - Thank for lifting my heart.
 
Give credit where credit is due... it doesn't take five minutes to do whats been done. Alot of work has gone into this...

On a side note, if you were to adjust the site, got The359's permission, and built it to that list, people would be creaming themselves...

Well done on the site, it will look good when GT4 is released and it's updated with the final list of cars, in-game screenshots of course ;)
 
Congratulations Twilight for your hard work, nice to see the pics attached to the list, even if we know that list is fake but lots of cars in it will end up in the final game, just hope not the cop cars :) .


Yeah Butch, I consult your site everyday for my pleasure, you've done a great job, mon ami. Just hoping you car and track list will end uo being true. And to those who say Butch's list is fake, shut up, it's not. He has sources to back it up and there are no cop cars in it or things like that. The 359's list is good, but that doesn't mean all other lists are ****ty.

See ya :sly:
 
No list is real. I doubt there will be a full one out until the game itself is out. Nice job though.

One suggestion, the pic used for thet audi sport quattro is not a real car but actually a toy model. You might want to change that.

edit: Same with the BMW lmr. Not a real car there. find a new pic.
 
nice job wish it was the real list. kinda looks like a list i saw last year on a brazilian website
 
Very Cool, still need the caddilac CTS-V road and race car though....( they be beotch'n )
 
Another problem is that the car listed as the ford gt70 is actually an opel gt from 1970. A bit of a google mixup there.

Edit: Also the car listed as the torini is actually a torino? I think that is right.

Edit: also the nsx coupe 02 is actually a toy model of the nsx-r concept. THis list has too many mistakes.

Edit: (I'm probably just being an ass doing all these edits but it is a good way to pass the time) The pontiac fiero is listed under plymouth.
 
Great Job of doing all the HardWork, brother. But It'd be cool to have an actual list with pictures (game renders and its real world counter parts) after the game is released. If you could put so much time in a fake list, it'd be great if you could do all the hard work and put a REAL List after playing the game (ummm, will give you a month if you want :p )

And yeah, the TRANSLATOR SUCKS! :D
 
Jedi2016
What's the real list? That French one? I don't think so... Looks like another wish-list just like the one Twilight posted. I see nothing "official" about it. It's not even the same list that Twilight posted... Ferrari? Lamborghini? Don't think so.


I can assure you that it's not a wish list.

Look at it in english : http://translate.google.com/transla...&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools

I'm Gt2-cool, the guy who find a lot of car's photo to illustrate the pages.
 
I was simply pointing out that it's no different from any other list... true, it shows all of the confirmed cars, but it also shows "wish-list" cars like Porsche and Ferrari. Since there is NO indication that those cars will be in the game, it's the same as all the others.. just a "best-guess" list and not a "real" list. A "real" list would be a complete confirmed listing of 650+ cars that is released by PD. Anything else is just a wish-list.
 
Jedi is right. these lists are pointless. They throw in random cars, lots of cars on that list were just tuner cars called racing versions. You never know, all of these so called confirmed cars may never see the light of day. So the mclaren is in prologue, that doesn't mean that mclaren can't make a stink about it and make PD remove it, just like lambo in GT3. Maybe Kaz just devised a whole bunch of screen shots and vids of certain cars to throw people off the real cars. All of this is unlikely but possible.
 
I do not know if you will understand what I write, but I hope that my Translator I do good its job.
Some photos of blot some are difficult to find, a lot, and therefore I have had to please me to put the photo of the giocattolo, the list is born for a very precise reason, to make to see who does not know models of all the cars as really they are made, obvious that that list never will not be confirmed from PD why creed in a lessening of automobiles, but I have passed 1 week in order to make that list and it makes it appeal to me to receive compliments and critics so as to to improve, creed that would be useless to change the list now inasmuch as official news is not had on the real list, therefore in order now I leave it therefore also why then he will be job a lot along... well... hello to all
 
Back