GT4 magazine ad

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Fro
  • 34 comments
  • 2,585 views

Solid Fro

I told you so.
Premium
Messages
7,889
Messages
SolidFro
Messages
RRoDzaaah!
Something worth looking at on the GT4 forum:

PSM GT4 Ad.jpg


This image may not be displayed on any other website besides GTPlanet.net. If I find it on another website, it goes down for good.
 
I don't think you can stop someone from uploading the image to their own server...the ad is copyrighted by Sony and is their property, not yours.
 
plus, to add on to The359's comments, if someone else has access to the magazine and a scanner they too can do what you've done...
 
And what would be the point of removing it? It would have already spread anyways.
 
Heh, I could go and post that on GTX, giving you full credit, using my own webspace instead of yours, and there's nothing you could do about that.
 
In fact, I think Viper Zero is the one who should be worried as he has reproduced copyrighted material! Who are those men in suits outside your window, Viper! :D

Nice find! Which magazine i it from?
 
PunkRock
Heh, I could go and post that on GTX, giving you full credit, using my own webspace instead of yours, and there's nothing you could do about that.
Cool! That's all I ask for. Just ask me and I'll have no problem with it.

It's from PSM.
 
Viper Zero
This image may not be displayed on any other website besides GTPlanet.net. If I find it on another website, it goes down for good.
:lol:
 
Hmmm. Up to 100 of the world's elite tracks. 👍
 
Over 500 powerhouse cars? Surely you can't call half of the cars so far as powerhouse cars, the powerhouse toyota prius.
 
... Probably counting racing track backwards as well. I seemed to remember something about 55 tracks, 45 of which can be raced backwards ...

Anyway, damn teaser posters. So elusive for something that tells you niente.
 
Do you race?
... Probably counting racing track backwards as well. I seemed to remember something about 55 tracks, 45 of which can be raced backwards ...

Anyway, damn teaser posters. So elusive for something that tells you niente.
Yeah, I was thinking of that at first. Well hopefully if the tracks are backwards, they'll have different scenery like GT3 did. 👍
 
Why am I the last person on the face of the Earth to get his PSM magazine! This is driving me nuts! I've read posts by people who have had their's already a week ago!

Meh, end of rant.
 
98cobra
Yeah, I was thinking of that at first. Well hopefully if the tracks are backwards, they'll have different scenery like GT3 did. 👍
The scenery changed? I never knew that! Then again, I've never played GT3 ...

I imagine, however, that the real-life circuts and locations (Tsukuba, New York) wouldn't have scenery changes ...
 
he meant different time of day
like R246, reverse version looks a bit foggy
 
Sorry dude but some idiot has already used the pic here:
http://nasanu.com/temp/

Guess you have to take it down now.
 
nasanu 👍 👍


too funny
 
:) It seems like GT4 is having a bit of a push with the advertising, what with the ads seen on American TV and now these magazine ads... Surely this points to a release date of this year and not 1st quarter 2005, otherwise they are surely starting too early with the promotions...

Paul.
 
Woh! That 2nd is new. Anyone ever notice that sayings at the bottom about the spectators? I think the ad is giving away something.
 
:) Well spotted... interactive spectators... what could they mean by that other than online???
 
I think that like GT3, they will do anything, including leaving a few too many bugs in, to get the game out before Christmas Eve in the US. Us Europeans on the other hand are looking at another delay. An event I went to last weekend in Frankfurt (www.best-players-cup.de ) had the GT4 promotion retracted by Sony, which was promised earlier, and even though Sony provided over 128 PS2s and such (so it's not like they retracted from the event).

Compared to the US where they even have events where they let the likes of Lil' Kim and Foxy Brown play the game (2 weeks ago in NY I think), I think I know what that means ...

Anyway, long live fliptops and chips, down with regional differences. ;)

Oh and btw, the Toyota Prius IS a powerhouse. :)

Interactive spectators are the ones that run off just in time after they took your picture or back away if you drive past them very closely. Since there is no online, what else did you expect? ;)
 
Arwin
I think that like GT3, they will do anything, including leaving a few too many bugs in, to get the game out before Christmas Eve in the US. Us Europeans on the other hand are looking at another delay. An event I went to last weekend in Frankfurt (www.best-players-cup.de ) had the GT4 promotion retracted by Sony, which was promised earlier, and even though Sony provided over 128 PS2s and such (so it's not like they retracted from the event).

Compared to the US where they even have events where they let the likes of Lil' Kim and Foxy Brown play the game (2 weeks ago in NY I think), I think I know what that means ...

Anyway, long live fliptops and chips, down with regional differences. ;)

Oh and btw, the Toyota Prius IS a powerhouse. :)

Interactive spectators are the ones that run off just in time after they took your picture or back away if you drive past them very closely. Since there is no online, what else did you expect? ;)

There shouldn't be much of a reason for PD to have a full bugged game.....They said that most of the game is done, and that they will continue tweaking things and adding cars and tracks until the release date nears. Plus, KY is a perfectionist, and having it released in December isn't much of a rush, as we were first scheduled to have the game last december. I'm only expecting the best from GT4.
 
erm, the interactive spectators are you!
you must have heard of the new mode they put in where you can watch a car through a race and order it about like a pit crew would?
you know, send it in for tyres, or ask the driver to drive less agressively to save rubber, even ask him to overtake....
its up to you what you command your car to do in a race, but that is what the mag advert is referring to, surely?

someone please correct me.
 
erm, the interactive spectators are you!
you must have heard of the new mode they put in where you can watch a car through a race and order it about like a pit crew would?
you know, send it in for tyres, or ask the driver to drive less agressively to save rubber, even ask him to overtake....
its up to you what you command your car to do in a race, but that is what the mag advert is referring to, surely?

someone please correct me.

You're talking about B-Spec here, my friend.

And BTW, these ads are very cool, they are like the game cover, very simplistic but classy nevertheless.

See ya :sly:
 
The ads are so simple and beautiful... they're very validating.

"Victory doesn't care how you get there." So we're racecar drivers after all...
 
I wonder if that man waving the checkered flag (It was also in the GT4P intro movie) will be in the game, when you cross the finish line in 1st. place :)

That will be the Human feeling: Across the finish line man is waving checkered flag, and you in the AC cobro sticking 2 fist in the air :) ;)
 
1) I like the new ads, but if they're claiming 100 tracks, 50 reversed is just WEAK.

2) Watching a game of professional baseball on TV is like watching paint dry. However, I'll be tuned in for the GT4 advert, thats for sure! [I yell, WOW honey, look at the GT4 commercial, she turns and rolls eyes.]
 
Back