GT4 magazine ad

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Fro
  • 34 comments
  • 2,585 views
Do you race?
... Probably counting racing track backwards as well. I seemed to remember something about 55 tracks, 45 of which can be raced backwards ...

Anyway, damn teaser posters. So elusive for something that tells you niente.
i think i know whetre that came from.
10-16-04, 10:42 AM Post #108

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://boardsus.playstation.com/pla...essage.id=45639

only a small point, in the ad it says 100 different tracks. to me that dosnt mean 55 tracks and 45 reverses. What do you think?

b



__________________
My goal is to someday make a post with no misspellings
 
zonekill
I wonder if that man waving the checkered flag (It was also in the GT4P intro movie) will be in the game, when you cross the finish line in 1st. place :)

That will be the Human feeling: Across the finish line man is waving checkered flag, and you in the AC cobro sticking 2 fist in the air :) ;)


actually, your only gonna be raising one fist in the air cuz you still need the other to swerve at your new 3d friend with the flag :)
 
I really hope GT4 get's pushed back to a January release. Unless I can pick up a NTSC version of it in Shanghai, I have to wait till January 7th. :(
 
nice scans, keep up the good work
 
Back