GT4 Master Car List

• Thread starter The359
  • 3,483 comments
hello, new here and the site is so vast i couldn't read it all, i wanted to know if there is some info about the f1 cars in gt4, are there pictures or articles, saw the 94' williams will make an appearance, are there also f3 cars or other one-seaters in gt4?
please give us some formula news...

:lol: (zdenko) and (sennafreak).....first off Welcome to GTPlanet....crazy how when so near to the release all this people pour in.....anyhow...(zdenko) that list has been of our knowledge for awhile....and (sennafreak) yes theres report that two F1's will be in accordingly to the list.... the Polyphony Formula '04 and the Renault F1 Williams '94....and that wraps it up for Formula 1 news.....have a nice and pleasant day....:sly:

there will probably be other f1's but they must remain secret i guess, hope they don't give us the same treatment as with gt3, the japanese version had way more f1 cars, but we poor european folk only got 2...
thanks for the welcoming gillet, yeah close to release we are i hope, finally after 3 long years, but i got the feeling gt4 will deliver it's promises, hope it's worth the long wait.

A lot of those cars are "fakes". Stock cars made to look like their racing counterparts. Most notibly the Viper "GTS-R" that is really a regular GTS and the Audi "TT-R" which is really a regular TT.

I noticed from looking through screenshots that both the #51 Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca from the American LeMans series and the #91 Chrysler Viper GTS-R Team Oreca from the 24 Hours of LeMans appear to both be in the game. Wether ot not both will be selectable is unknown, but they are both modeled again.

Thanls for the info Classic anycar, i didn't know that, and welcome to Gtplanet, the lot of you!

It wasn't just the Japanese who got special F1 treatment, but all NTSC countries. Only the PAL version didn't have them. HOWEVER, if you know how to hybrid, you can actually unlock them in the PAL version, you just can't win them legitimately, but the files are there on the disc. 💡

hybrid? what you mean cruising on water, please explain, i only got polyphony's 001 and 002, but i think i saw screens of some other late-eightees f1 monsters in the Japanese version; sure want to own them also if they exist.
also watched the free dvd that came with gt 4 prologue and noticed they tested ferrari's, will they make an appearance as secret cars?, that would be top notch ej...
although the real porsche brand isn't represented RUF is good enough for me, just some ferrari's and a couple of lambs to complete the picture no...

Unlikely. We have in many instances dismissed porsche, ferrari and lamborghini, and no hybrids are not crusing on water... :lol:

Search for Hybrid in the forums and you will find out how, but you will need a max drive first... The 80s F1 cars do exist in GT3 but you need to 'hybrid' to unlock them.

Hmm I just remembered about the Subaru SVX (?) & noticed it isn't on the list (Even though its in GT1 & probably GT2), hope it makes the final game. :)

You can add the Scion xB to the lsit. At the american website, there is a small pic of it in the cars section.

Is this one of the drift cars in GT4 ? Which car is it?

I also found a pic from a blue-yellow celica race car

Attachments

• h-104_32911_D1.jpg
    h-104_32911_D1.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 120
The blue and yellow Celica is probably the Weds sport Celica GT as seen in JGTC GT300 racing.

hey the 359,
I saw a ferrari 360 modena being tested in the 'making' of dvd that comes with prologue. Or has it been confirmed that fezzas aret in gt4? im not sure myself

live4speed
The blue and yellow Celica is probably the Weds sport Celica GT as seen in JGTC GT300 racing.
I presume that you are aware…
attachment.php

GTMatt
hey the 359,
I saw a ferrari 360 modena being tested in the 'making' of dvd that comes with prologue. Or has it been confirmed that fezzas aret in gt4? im not sure myself
GTMatt, there is a great deal of information about the Ferraris that feature in the 'Making of' DVD. Please seek it out for yourself.

I haven't seen that pic before so thanks for posting it, I was thinking of the blue and yellow one as seen in GT2 of the older model Celica.

Back