GT4 Master Car List

• Thread starter The359
  • 3,483 comments
Samberto
attachment.php

It seems that the 993 BTR does not exist

It's possible it's just not on that list. And it's certainly possible that it may have been removed for some reason or another. But until I can get concrete proof that a car is not in the game (IE: When the game is released and people are completing it), I'm not going to be deleting any of the cars that are in black.

Here's the DeLorean pic from the other thread (with a little touch-up by me to fix the perspective distortion and such). :)

I'm even more excited now that the car's been confirmed. :D

Attachments

• delorean1.jpg
    delorean1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 137
The359
It's possible it's just not on that list. And it's certainly possible that it may have been removed for some reason or another. But until I can get concrete proof that a car is not in the game (IE: When the game is released and people are completing it), I'm not going to be deleting any of the cars that are in black.

Yes, there will of course be hidden cars…I would however like to see the image with the 993 BTR with my own eyes. Do you know who posted it?

Edit: congrats on the big 3000.

Jedi2016
Here's the DeLorean pic from the other thread (with a little touch-up by me to fix the perspective distortion and such). :)

Me too. Oh, i want a Modchip so badly! PS: please let me know if saying that is illegal, and i will take it off...

The359
Cars in black have been seen in screenshots or have been confirmed by Polyphony through lists

CHEVROLET
Silverado SST Concept ('02)

DODGE
Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab ('04)

FORD
F-150 SVT Lightning ('03)

INFINITI
FX45 Concept ('02)

Anybody have the pictures/confirmations of these trucks? I certainly haven't seen them...

Jedi2016

That's a..aa...wesome 👍 :eek:
I never tought PD that would make this car into the game ;)

Nor me, by the way, are you getting Gt4 o the 28th, the359? I would assume yes,if so, no pressures, but would you, at your own pace, start on a full game list. For me, that list will be like this list is for everyone until the 28th if you know what i mean, except confirmed/more specific. Admittedly, NTSC/PAL changes will be slight, but a car list of all the cars to expect when i get the game in march would be great.

Even when/if he gets the game on the 28th it will take longer for him to find all the hidden cars that for an official list to be released which I think will be done on the 28th or shortly after.

Are you sure that the 'official list' will a) be out straight away and b) have every car? if so, then there's no need for it, but if that isn't the case, then someone, maybe not necessarily the359, but someone needs to get on it!

They released a full list for GT1, GT2 and GT3 round about the release dates of thoes so I don't see why they wouldn't for GT4.

Giancarlo
Anybody have the pictures/confirmations of these trucks? I certainly haven't seen them...
If you took the time to look through the translated special preview booklet list…you would already know that the vehicles mentioned have been confirmed by PD themselves.

Edit:
The359
I don't remember anymore. I think it was in a magazine article actually, though they may have mislabeled it.
As this is the case, it is arguable that the 993 BTR ought to be listed in green.

Cosmic
That's a..aa...wesome 👍 :eek:
I never tought PD that would make this car into the game ;)

Well, from an historical point of view, that is certainly interesting. However, in terms of performance, even a Civic has a better power to weight ratio.

Samberto
As this is the case, it is arguable that the 993 BTR ought to be listed in green.

Except the shot in the magazine was a screenshot.

And no I don't import games, so I will not have it at all on Dec. 28th.

Samberto
If you took the time to look through the translated special preview booklet list…you would already know that the vehicles mentioned have been confirmed by PD themselves.

I'm sorry my 56K couldn't handle the 2000 pixel wide images. I'll go to the library computers next time. 👎

Corvette
Well, from an historical point of view, that is certainly interesting. However, in terms of performance, even a Civic has a better power to weight ratio.
That is Sooooooooo not the point of the delorean, dude.
As for the RX2,3,4,5, etc. I would doubt their absence, seeing how practically every japanese car ever is going to be in the game...

I’ve had a brief look through GT3 and GTC in order to make note of previous vehicles that have yet to be listed in this thread. If all previous PS2 based cars are included, we can look forward to a truly sizable list. Oh, now that we know what to look out for…let the process of elimination begin.

MCL= Master Car List

Gran Turismo 3

Acura NSX ‘1993
Acura NSX ‘1997
Audi S4 ‘1999
BMW 328Ci ‘1999
Ford GT40 road car ‘1966
Gillet Vertigo race car ‘1997
Honda Accord Euro R ‘2000
Jaguar XKR Coupe ‘1999
Lotus Esprit V8-SE ‘1998
Mazda RX-7 Savanna Infini III ‘1990
Mercedes SLK 230 K ‘1999
Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO ‘1999
Mitsubishi EVO VI RS ‘1999
Mitsubishi EVO VII WRC prototype ‘2001
Nismo Skyline R34 GTR R-tune ‘2000
Nissan 300ZX Version R/Nissan 300ZX Version S ‘1998(non-specified on MCL)
Nissan Silvia K’s 1800cc ‘1988
Nissan R34 GTR V-spec ‘1999
Subaru Impreza LM (may be the new touring car)
Tom’s X540 Chaser ‘2000
Toyota Altezza RS200/AS200 ‘1998. (non-specified on MCL)
Toyota Altezza LM race car (possibly new touring car)
Toyota Celica SS-II ‘1995
Toyota Celica SS-II ‘1999
Toyota GT-One Road Car ‘1999
Toyota MR2/MRS ‘1999
Toyota MR2 G Limited‘1998
Toyota Supra SZ-R ‘1997

F686/M
F687/S
F688/S
F090/S
F094/H

Porsche 911 GT3 (hidden)
Nomad Diablo JGTC (hidden)

Gran Turismo Concept:

Mini Cooper Rally Car ‘2002 (hidden)
Nissan 350Z Concept ‘2001 (silver)
Nissan 350Z RÄZO version ‘2002 (hidden)
Spyker C8 Laviolette ‘2002
Subaru Impreza Rally car ‘2001

If you note any errors, be sure to let me know.
Samberto

Latest Posts

Back