GT4 Master Car List

• Thread starter The359
  • 3,483 comments
Less posts please, you could put all thoes comments in a single post using the edit button, your new so don't sweat over it, but remember in future. And stop sking thoes sorts of questions, ofcourse PD knows about all these cars. If they don't appear in GT then thats down to two things, one they wernt high up enough on PD's priority list and / or they didn't get the licenses needed to include thoes cars.

Gillet, as you even stated yourself, this is NOT a wish list, so do not post cars that you WISH were in the game. Also, if a car is NOT on the list, then it is NOT in the game as far as well know. Having the list is rather pointless if everyone is just going to keep saying "Is XXXX car in the game?!"

I had a feeling you were gonna come up. Anyways don't worry I won't be posting that stuff anymore. So you should celebrate and be happy

GILLET
I had a feeling you were gonna come up. Anyways don't worry I won't be posting that stuff anymore. So you should celebrate and be happy

Repeated posting just so you can change your custom status loses you points in EVERYONE'S book. 👎

Does anyone know if the Toyota Starlet GT is going to be in it?, like in GT2?

I'd also like it if the 1990 Ep82 Starlet GT was in it cos thats what I drive!! :)

Cheers

Mak

Does anyone actually listen to anything I say anymore?

IF IT ISN'T ON THE LIST, THEN IT ISN'T IN THE GAME AS FAR AS WE KNOW

:ouch:

The359
Does anyone actually listen to anything I say anymore?

It's a stickied thread...

That means that all and sundry have the right to ask if a certain car is gonna be in GT4.

It even happens in uncar related threads!

C.

I just so wish that people would stop wittering about how they wish xxx car is in the game. So many peop,e have said this, and yet still it hapens. We all want some card in, but don't need 850 posts about it.

A moderator could lock this thread, and unlock whenever The359 needs to edit the list after being PM'd updates, plus posting the update with any eventual links provided (pics, articles etc.). 💡

Alternatively... just unsticky this... and start again with lock and sticky.

That way we keep it clean and pristine...

C.

I don't want this thread locked. If it's locked, then people can't post legitimate new car info for me to add to the list.

The whole point of this thread was to help cut down on the number of redundant threads that would pop up whenever some new car was sighted. But in order for it to work, people have to actually take the 2 minutes to read the list and see if a car is there or not.

I'm just annoyed that people can't seem to have that capacity, but it was a necessary evil. Don't lock this thread or unsticky it.

oh my god you guys complain so much about this and that and you people have just simply derailed out of this topic. Specially "The359" complaining this isn't a car wish list. Now it became something else than a legitemate master car list. Thank You.

You know atleast stay within the topic plz.

^ i think the point was 2 stop posting things like "Does anyone know if _____ is in GT4" or "I want ______, _______, and ______ in GT4", etc... check the list then post, but not stop posting altogether.

There are plenty of threads where you can say what cars you'd like in GT4, this isn't one of them.

I have to agree with Gillett

I think we should stay within the topic. In fact, we could probably have an ACTUAL LIST of cars, that we have reason to suspect are actually in the game. In fact, we could, -maybe- start a thread dedicated to just that. and THEN everything in the thread would be ONLY about the cars we think might really be in the game. Now if someone just had a really awesome, well researched list we could start a thread with?

HEY! I think the359 has a list, right???

so maybe Gillet is on to something, you know? If the359 would begin a sticky thread with his list and call it something obvious, like, oh, i don't know, maybe, um... GT4 MASTER CAR LIST, then that would be pretty darn cool, what do you think, other cool dudes out there?

phantasm
^ i think the point was 2 stop posting things like "Does anyone know if _____ is in GT4" or "I want ______, _______, and ______ in GT4", etc... check the list then post, but not stop posting altogether.

Repharasing what I said in other words. And to be honest, I think that live4speed's 7:31 PM remark only applies when polticians are added to the equation.

Hahaha, you'd be suprised that this low IQ condition filtered out to other members of the genereal public as well. I rang somoene today and they said call me back later, have you got my number? I said, the one I just rang you on now and they said yes.

live4speed
Hahaha, you'd be suprised that this low IQ condition filtered out to other members of the genereal public as well. I rang somoene today and they said call me back later, have you got my number? I said, the one I just rang you on now and they said yes.

Well its better than people guessing numbers or fisting numbers into the telephone. So sick of answering to idiots getting wrong number :dunce:

/Hmm I just can't help but use that smiley as of late :D

This list is to confirm cars in GT4, simple enough. People can post about wishful thinking or other useless junk, I can't stop them. But that doesn't mean I have to like it.

As I said, it is a necessary evil, but it's either have to put up with this, or have no list whatsoever.

T5-R
Well its better than people guessing numbers or fisting numbers into the telephone. So sick of answering to idiots getting wrong number :dunce:

/Hmm I just can't help but use that smiley as of late :D

Worse are people that generate your number at random from a computer, i.e.:

The situation in my house is that there are two phone lines, one for the internet and one for the phone. Now we have broadband that is not necessary, but that's beside the point. I have never told anyone beside my ISP what this internet number is, and moreover i have never had a phone plugged in to it. The other day, to test a phone, i plugged it into the line, and within a few hours there was a phone call from someone asking to speak to "The property owner".

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I reckon your ISP sold your details as a gesture of annoyance to you leaving their service!?

Did you tick the box saying that they couldn't use it for marketing...

Or

Did you tick the saying that they could use it for marketing...

Really annoys me that they switch it around so that you have to read it every time and work out whether to tick or not!!!

C.

PS On the computer generated thing though... I had a phone number in a house and we kept getting calls during the day and it would ring and as soon as you picked up it would be hung up... apparently this is a computer ringing random numbers to find out which ones are connected... My girlfriend who's a teacher and was on holiday at the time got really scared that it was someone trying to find out what times we were in... so I rang BT and got the number changed... Also you can try this website... and trust me this does work... http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/ ...it's called the telephone preference service... if anyone rings trying to sell you something you ask for their name and company then inform them that you are reporting them to the TPS... they will then **** themselves and never ring you again!!

C.

Domestic numbers are sometimes generated by number ranging (thats where you find a like 0208 4553 and then ring the entire range ie 0208 4553000 all the way to 0202 4553999.

And yes the TPS is a good way of stopping sales calls. Even if your not registered with the TPS (it costs you money) you can just ask them how they've got your number because your on the TPS and they'll just say something like "oh soory about that, our mistake bye." Phone down, happy happy joy joy.

On a note closer to the topic, was E3 the last time any new cars were added to the list?

Oh, it must just be buisnesses that have to pay then. I register my home phone now then 👍

Latest Posts

Back