2003_stola_gts-1.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 2002_venturi_grand_prix-1.gif
    2002_venturi_grand_prix-1.gif
    6 KB · Views: 13
  • 2003_pagani_zonda_c12-s_roadster-3.gif
    2003_pagani_zonda_c12-s_roadster-3.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 11
Apart from the noble, the stealth and the ultima - the rest are soooo pig ugly they should have been strangled at birth!!!!

This is not a wish list, this thread is only for cars confirmed in the game.

As for renaming, I don't think Americans would like the name Fairlady Z too much.

TheCracker
Apart from the noble, the stealth and the ultima - the rest are soooo pig ugly they should have been strangled at birth!!!!
So you don't like the Porsche Carrera GT, Spyker C8, MG SV-R, Vauxhall VX Lightning or the Invicta S1. I feel I have to warn you that you have little taste in cars.

What difference does it make? How many average people even know that a car goes under a different name (or even manufacturer) in other countries?

It can, quite often a car companie try's that and they find that in a certain country there car's name mean testicle or something like that. A car had to be renamed once because in one country it's name was slang for penis. They find it much easier and safer to adopt different names for different countries.

The359
What do you mean, the Concept version? The Hyundai Coupe is the production version, it just goes under a different name in other parts of the world. It's also known as a Hyundai Tuscani in Japan I believe.
My bad... :guilty: had the HCD6 on the brain... ya the coupe/Tiburon/tuscani/whatever is in the game.

live4speed
Other cars your missing are the Toyota Triathlon race car, which is a prize car in GT4P, there will be a hell of alot more than 2 Marcos's, unfortunately no specifics on which models exactly so not much good for the list just yet.
Also the Nissan GT-R concept LM race car
I'm not sure if you'll want every car thats been tested and photgraphed for GT4 cos theres a hell of alot including Ferrari's.

Hope that helps a little.

But Ive notice dat in that Ferrari List there's no mention of the 550, Barchetta, Enzo, F50(Le Mans). Were are those going then?

IceGT
I'm suprised that they didn't use any of the cars from Vector, like the W8, WX3, or the M-12, all of these cars are amazing, and I am disappointed to see that they didin't make it into the game. The WX3 can easily keep up with if not surpass a McLaren F1 with 1000 horsepower a 0-60 time of 3.3 sec, and an estimated top speed of 250 mph. I really wished this car would have made it into the game.

True the Vector cars are not in as of now, but may be in sooner or later. Im concerned of the status of the Venturi cars I wonder if any of the models will be in

live4speed
They havent been seen in GT4 or seen around the PD staff.
So do u think theres a chance they will make it in the game. Or could it be the same thing dat happend with GT3 when they couldnt get the license for the Ferrari and Porsche because of there alliance with Microsofts Project Gotham. I heard rumors that, that was the cause of the Ferrari and Porsche not being included to GT3

They don't have any alliance with Microsoft, EA owns both licenses oon an exclusive basis, Microsoft paid EA to allow them to use thoes licenses in PGR1 and 2 and in the forthcoming Forza Motorsport. EA would not share the licenses with PD who are busy making racing games that toppled their best selling NFS money making series.

what ever happend to the GT90, since it debut in GT games in GT2 it has just disapeared of the phase of the earth. Is Bugatti gonna be in all this GT4 comotin or wat?

PD didn't have time to put it ion GT3 and it obviousely didn't get high up enough on their priority list.

I'm kinda sick and tired of that mix up with the RUF & Porsche. I would happily hope that they just put Porsche as there first priority, then if theres any chance add the RUF. Trust me a lot of persons would rather ahve the Porsche than a RUF

💡 Hey Gillet... read some of the posts you find when searching Porsche... you'll understand why Ruf is in and Porsche isn't thus far. :sly:

I know this isn't a wish list but could there be any possibilities of acquiring this wonderful machines: Chrysler ME412 Concept which is a badazz piece of machinery and as well now that Cadillac is on board theres some Cadillacs that should be added: Cadillac Sixteen, Cadillac(Le Mans) model.

phantasm
💡 Hey Gillet... read some of the posts you find when searching Porsche... you'll understand why Ruf is in and Porsche isn't thus far. :sly:

Well Thanks. Im kinda new so could you be more understanding. Thank You I will use your advise.

As for Bentley, doesn't PD know that Bentley has this awesome(Le Mans) Bentley dats so awesome. It gives me chills just seing it in GT4. Bentley(Le Mans) vs. Cadillac(Le Mans). Wow!!!!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back