GT4 Master Car List

• Thread starter The359
  • 3,483 comments
Originally posted by darth lung
has anyone heard anything about a delorean in the game . or a typhoon .
The list of 700 or so cars that they have been testing that is going around had a delorean on it. I want a delorean too. BttF fan.

Originally posted by hondaracer88
The list of 700 or so cars that they have been testing that is going around had a delorean on it. I want a delorean too. BttF fan.

That list was made up, it is for the umpteenth time, a fake, and an obviouse one at that, unless you believe we'll be speeding round Citta in a Intrepid police car.

Mr.359 has to alternate your list.

First, there is no such a car named "Sprinter Corolla"
It's "Sprinter Tureno"

Sprinter Tureno 1600GT Apex(AE86)
Sprinter Tureno BZ-R(AE111)
Corolla Levin BZ-R(AE111)

The difference between Levin and Tureno is design of face.

NISSAN 240RS Group B Rally car (Based on old Silvia)
NISSAN SKYLINE GTS-R(R31)
NISSAN Sileighty
Ruf BTR(930body)
RENAULT Avantime
TOYOTA Aristo 3.0V
TOYOTA Aristo V300

I saw these car at Tokyo Motor Show.

This car is Ginetta G15.
534kg 50HP 7.1kgm
drive train is RR.

Attachments

• blah!-33.jpg
    blah!-33.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 168
Do you know where exactly in the video it is (like time?) because I already have it but didn't notice it.

Originally posted by ADBAN
This car is Ginetta G15.
534kg 50HP 7.1kgm
drive train is RR.

500kg, 55hp (no idea on the torque, but 7.1kgm translates to 51lbft - about what I'd expect), but it IS RR as you say.

875hp 4-cyl engine from the Sunbeam Stiletto/Imp. Around 800 were built from 1968-1974.

As for Ariel, the company is called Ariel. Their only car so far is called the Ariel Atom. I say car...

Originally posted by live4speed
That list was made up, it is for the umpteenth time, a fake, and an obviouse one at that, unless you believe we'll be speeding round Citta in a Intrepid police car.

I didn't see that one, the one I saw was a little more realistic.

>Do you know where exactly in the video it is (like time?) >because I already have it but didn't notice it.
It's 3:50.

The cars I don't know the name is in 3:26(looks like Catherham)
and 3:30(Green car)

>If all the cars in this movie are going to be in the game, you can >almost double the number of cars in your list

Of course I know about that. But I'm listing up the cars
that "Japanese Staff is pushing it , or driving it ,or
taking very deteild photos" something like that.

For example, the case of "Ariel Atom" ,one Japanese
staff is taking a photo behind the car very close.
I can see he took two picture. Probably it will be
a data for modeling the car.

Thanks to make a correction Famine.
By the way, Ariel Atom has very interesiting specs.

456kg, MR, 6 speed closs ratio gearbox and
1998cc HONDA iVTEC engine!!
220BHP@8200rpm
196Nm@6100rpm

This car has Integra Type R's(RSX in here?) engine!!

I saw the Atom 2 now in the video, but it was way off in the background and I only saw a guy standing next to it, impossible to tell who he was or what he was doing.

Can't you see the guy behind the car?
Play it slowly and watch out carefuly.
You can see him after the guy standing next to the car
was moved. I can see he has a camera in his hand.
He is wearing a yellow....yellow something.
I think it shows that he is member of the staff.
The proof is.... there is same one in another scene.
Look at 3:05. (wearing red one).

Originally posted by ADBAN
Thanks to make a correction Famine.

Do itashimashi te (sorry about the space - GTP would censor it otherwise)... Ginetta cars these days are made in Sheffield. I am FROM Sheffield, so I take an interest. That and I have a very, very big book :lol:

I just want them to include the Mazda MX-3 V6. Then I'll be happy... :D

I know nothings been confirmed, but there has been hints the Maserati might be in GT4, if thats th case they have to include this. It's based on the Ferrari Enzo but built for racing which means it's alot quicker than the Enzo. Theres a road version too but thats not been unveiled yet.

The possibilities of Maserati being in are equal to that of Ferrari: Nil

Maserati is owned by Ferrari, so if Ferrari isn't in, they wouldn't let Maserati in either.

That logic is very very flawed, FIAT owns Ferrari, Fiat is in GT4, Ferrari and Maserati are two seperate companies, althouth owned by the other Maserati still has seperate rights to images, shapes, names and emblems to Ferrari so if you have a Ferrari licence you don't automatically aquire the Maserati licence, that can still be picked up by anyone willing to bid for it. Lamborghini as another example, the company is owned by VW Audi group, any company that has a licence for VW and/or Audi's doesn't automatically aquire the Lamborghini licence. Each marque requires a seperate licence contract unless your aim is to aquire two or more from the same group, in which case a contract that includes both or more can be drawn up for you. In the case of the MCC (the car in the picture) you probably couldn't get it in, with it being based on the Enzo, Ferrari have probably had it's own name or the prancing horse put on it somewhere so you would need both licences to include it, that is if the shape is'nt too similar to the Enzo in which case Ferrari could own the rights to that car without nededing to place their name, badge or any other part of the Ferrari branding on it as long as they have bought the sole rights to the Enzo shape. But Maserati as a brand is a seperate brand name and holds seperate licence contracts as a Marque to thoes held by Ferrari just as VW, Audi, LAmborghini and SEAT all hold a seperate licence for each individual shape, name, emblem ect.

Sorry, wrong. Ferrari and Maserati are owned by a seperate section of FIAT then Fiat, Lancia, and Alfa Romeo are owned by. The FIAT parent company owns Ferrari-Maserati Group, and FIAT Motors owns Fiat, Lancia, Alfa Romeo.

Ferrari is the technical owner of Maserati, and FIAT is the technical owner of Ferrari-Maserati Group.

Ferrari owns every bit of Maserati, so it'd be up to Ferrari and FIAT as to wether or not they'd be in. And since Ferrari isn't it, I can say 99% guarenteed Maserati can't be in.

Where was I wrong, I said FIAT, FIAT owns Ferrari, I never said FIAT motors. VW Audi group is the sole and complete owner of Lamborghini, Lamborghini still has a seperate licence to that of VW Audi group, nd incase (you probably do know this but anyway) VW Audi group is not Volkswagon and Audi as seperate marques, you have Volkswagon, Audi and the VW Audi group which owns both marques along with the others all of which require a seperate licence.

The difference is that Maserati is owned directly by Ferrari, not FIAT. Maserati is owned by Ferrari-Maserati Group. Ferrari-Maserati Group is owned by FIAT. So it technically isn't FIAT's decision as to wether or not Maserati is in, it is Ferrari-Maserati Group's.

Ferrai Maserati group own Ferari and Maserati, they own them as seperate marques not as one, when Ferarri Maserati group is approached about a Ferrari licence it doesn't have anything to do with Maserati unless stated in the proposed contract. Again VW Audi group, it own's both marques as seperate brands not the same, as a result each marque requires a seperate licence unless the client proposing the contract states both within the contract as a part of or whole of the contract in question. If it's registered as a differnet company and Ferrari and Maserati both are then a contract made just for one of the marques in question will not automatically give you the same rights over the other. It's still Ferrari and/or FIAT's decision as the parent company/ies but the fact that the Ferrari licence is owneed exclusively by another company has no relevance to the likelyhood of Maserati being in GT4. Ferrari has already made it clear that it want's to be in a Gran Turismo game as soon as possible so one would think that all PD need to do is ring the doorbell so to speak. It's really not that complicated, two different brands, one owns the other but they are still different brands and as a result they both have their own seperate image, and emblem licences to give out to the highest bidder.

But Maserati doesn't have much they do on their own, they are controlled almost completely by Ferrari. Ferrari makes the decision on whether or not Maserati is included.

Btw you can erase the Renault Sport Spider from the list too.
It is in the same location in the video with the Formula Renaults that you already erased.
In that vid are many shots of show cars, which have in fact nothing to do with the test sessions by PD.

No, FIAT owns FIAT motors and Ferrari Maserati group which owns Ferrari and Maserati, FIAT motors owns Alfa and Lancia.

Originally posted by The359
But Maserati doesn't have much they do on their own, they are controlled almost completely by Ferrari. Ferrari makes the decision on whether or not Maserati is included.

On the same logic, Ford would decide if Volvo are in - yet Ford made it into the last two games (and Concept) and Volvo have flatly refused to be included since GT2.

I'd guess that Maserati - as a non-rights sequestered manufacturer - would have a better chance of being included even if their direct parent company were unable to. Better than zero anyway :D

Originally posted by The359

Audi makes almost all the desisions with Lamborghini, Lamborghinis are given the green light by Audi, Audi choose what the cars specs will be, what engine it will use ect, but Lamborghini is still a seerate company, same goes with VW and SEAT, SEAT's are re-badged VW's thats how much VW has a say on them, every single SEAT since takeover has gone through VW first, they are still two seperate licences. Even if it's Ferrari who has the final say the fact that the Ferrari licence is owned exclusively by another company doesn't have any relavance to the Maserati one which is still available for anyone who may want it as the Ferrari licence covers cars wearing Ferrari emblem's, names and are of a Ferrari shape only.

Back