GT4 Master Car List

• Thread starter The359
  • 3,483 comments
Imo this car will have little chance of being eventually in GT4 however, since its power-to-weight ratio is quite low (149 HP - 930 kg) compared to e.g. the Lotus Elise (a car to which it's easily compared).

http://www.cars-and-more.de/fahrzeuge/Exoten/Spyder_ohne/Spyder.htm

As GT images the power-to-weight ratio without mercy, Renault will not want its image to depend of such a "slow" car I guess ... :mischievous:

0_gr.jpg

But it remains a beautifull car AND part of Renaults history now, so let's hope :)

i love how they manage to put all those 45 and a half thousand versions of tha Japanese cars in there which are good without a doubt...at the same time forgetting about the car that invented the sports-sedan era the BMW E30...i see the x5 4.6is and the m3s and m5s every day, there is alot more bmws deserving to be put in this game seriously! gt4 is gonna be the best racing game to date (when it hits stores in the winter of '04 i bet) but still its gonna be the same japanese power philosophy as in previous games. the only difference being 5 instead of one bmw and 50 instead of 45 hondas...gimmie a break:)

:bowdown: to the apline bmw's !!! some of the most sought after cars in the world! there was an 85 alpine m3 in the san diego area last summer, saw it only for a moment. a sight to behold, a car to be praised. alpine man, you have a true taste for cars.

I've added all the new cars seen in the recently released screenshots.

We're nearing 200 confirmed cars in screenshots.

Except that is not an RS6, it is actually an A6 S-Line. You'll see the S-Line link at the bottom. There are other pictures of that car in GT4 (which I can't find) that have the front license plate saying 'A6' pretty clearly.

Apparently only available in Japan, A6 S-Line has a 2.7T engine in it (which is only available in the American and Japanese A6).

If you remember the list from Sony of Japan a few months back, a "Audi A6 2.7T Quattro S-Line" was listed. The car you posted is it.

however the A6 2.7T S-line does not have the front bumper that is pictured in the screenshot. That bumper design is exclusive to the the RS6 (the intakes are larger and there is a dimple on the top of the outer intakes), as is the wheel design 5-spoke on the RS6 versus the 9-spoke on the S-line in the first screenshot I posted

The S-line also lacks the "RS6" badge mounted on the front grille as pictured in the screenshots, it only comes with the "S-line" badge on the side rub strips.

I am quite certain that the car pictured in those screenshots is the RS6 and not the S-line, Polyphony does have a tendency to incorrectly match features with different models (ie. the wheels on the Legacy GT Spec. B in GT4 Prologue are incorrect) so that might be a reason the A6 plate is on the RS6.

here is the S-line:

a6sline1.jpg

here is the RS6 w/the optional multi-spoke wheels:

audi_rs62.jpg

the standard RS6 wheels:
db_RS60200511.jpg

@kirkis9
the car u saw probably was an ALPINA B3.5 S the S indicates that the base model was an M3, however the 4 zylinder racing engine was replaced by an inline 6, 3.5l, 250hp engine...the cars total weight didnt exceed 1250kg...:) the B3.5 S had a topspeed registered in its papers of 255kmh, in the 1980s(!).

Attachments

• b6s-5.jpg
    b6s-5.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 228
i doubt that ployphony have contacted one of the most sophisticated car manufacturers ALPINA...but if they did...these are must haves!
the E31 B12 5.7 Coupe 416hp, 300kmh
the E46 B3 3.3 Sedan 280-305hp and
the E38 B12 6.0 Sedan 430hp, 300+kmh with 5 passengers and luggage:)

Attachments

• b12-62.jpg
    b12-62.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 227
since vintage cars and other generations are included i'd suggest the 6 series Coupe to be included:) the
1987 ALPINA B7 turbo Coupe
349hp
back then around 130.000DM
today around 33.000Euro which is about $37.000

i mean just the name of the car...

Attachments

• alpina b7 turbo.jpg
    alpina b7 turbo.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 264
positive. the 2.5 GT Twin Turbo was released in 1990 and has a different engine, bumper, tail lights, spoiler, suspension.

The Red car is the 199x 2.5 Twin Turbo-R. Notice the bumper and spoiler. Being a Supra nut and former owner I have an eye for them.

CONNER.GT4.059.jpg

another correction the GT Turbo came out in 87'

LaBounti - I cannot see any difference between the parts I can see on the silver MkIII Supra and those on the red MkIII Supra pics you posted. Even the rear spoiler - through the windscreen - appears to be the same shape.

Edit: No wait, I lie. The red car has clear front-side lights and a small lip over the centre of the front bumper up to the bonnet (hood... Damn).

BTW Wasn't the MkIII Twin Turbo only a 1992.5 model?

There are some subtle differences, like directley above the frnt number plate the 2.5 has a an extra bit of bodywork and the wing mirrors are different, you can't really see the spoiler on the GT to compare.

I noticed that MG Maestro Turbo is now on the list in green text: i.e.: rumored but unconfirmed.

I hope it is featured in the final game, because it was MY CAR they photographed :D

Attachments

• front1_640x480.jpg
    front1_640x480.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 229
Originally posted by G51 NAV
I noticed that MG Maestro Turbo is now on the list in green text: i.e.: rumored but unconfirmed.

I hope it is featured in the final game, because it was MY CAR they photographed :D

Heh I'd love to see one in GT4 :D Give the Japanese hot hatches a good run for there money (Probably beat most of a similar size).

0-60 in 6.8 secs & 130MPH :)

Originally posted by T5-R
0-60 in 6.8 secs & 130MPH :)
You're close :D! Factory-figures were 0-60 in 6.7, 1/4 mile in 15.4 with the engine in standard tune, giving 150bhp at 5,200rpm with 169lb/ft of torque. These cars can be easily modified to give 200bhp+. Not sure about 1/4 mile but in that state of tune 0-60 is easily dispensed with in under 6 seconds...it sure shocks people at the traffic-lights :lol: :lol:

I hope they get the gearing right; I've given them all the gear-ratios/final drive etc - so they should do -, because the best thing about this car is its straight-line acceleration in 2nd gear: first gear red-lines at 30mph, whereupon you bang it into second, floor the pedal and you don't need to change up into 3rd until you reach 70mph!

It looks like a mid-1970's Rover V8 to me - I think the lens foreshortens it. What it would be doing in Japan is another question altogether...

Back