GT4 Mobile Release Date Announced!!

• Thread starter Linketh
  • 53 comments
Still can't find any official news on GT mobile, it's like it's been erased from existence? PD are probably hoping that if they don't give us any info then we'll all forget that it's over a year overdue already!

🤬 :banghead: 🤬

No showing at e3 according to what I've heard. We may never see GT on PSP except for on the PSone emulator slated to come out later this year. Then we will only be playing GT and GT2.

HondaRacer
No showing at e3 according to what I've heard. We may never see GT on PSP except for on the PSone emulator slated to come out later this year. Then we will only be playing GT and GT2.

Not unless we get all 80,000 members from GTP to email in and tell Sony to freakin finish the game!

I'm rather pissed off that gt mobile doesn't exist yet. I foolishly decied to purchase a PSP ahead of time and now have nothing worthwhile to play... Hopefully the oldies like gt2 and gt1 will help (but it's not the same!)

Edit: If it's delayed it'll probably because of gt5... if anyone's seen the sony press conference, you see them using a psp as a rear view mirror in on of their formula 1 games. They are used in conjunction to "enhance" the gameplay.

Whats the bet that it will never exsist..... it was a probably ploy to get people to buy PSP's....... developers cancel games all the time, sony could just say sorry we are too busy with GT5.....

Robin ///////
Whats the bet that it will never exsist..... it was a probably ploy to get people to buy PSP's....... developers cancel games all the time, sony could just say sorry we are too busy with GT5.....

Let's hope that's not the case, Finally a game that would be relatively easy to use for on line racing on GT Planet. I was one of the mugs that rushed out and bought a PSP immediately, (long before I found GTPlanet though). I've been waiting patiently for GT mobile ever since, I'm starting to get rather impatient lately though due to the lack of info coming out of sony and PD?

joseph dobson
i can't wait till it is out. Why don't PD just stick GT4 on a UMD? that would eaisly suit as all!
They can't. GT4 is bigger than the UMD! :D And the PSP can't simulate as many polygons as a PS2, so they'll have to re-do some of the graphics too.

Didn't sony once say that the PSP would have indentical graphical power as the PS2...... suddenly it was slightly less, they still look amazing but sony didnt really produce a portable PS2......

The PSP is still capped at 222mhz (PS2 is about 286), supposidly because of the expected low battery life it would give at the full 333mhz. It probably will have the power of the PS2, probably more, if they even allow you to choose how fast you want the CPU speed to be instead of having to go homebrew to be able to do it... :rolleyes:

Is it possible to overclock the PSP myself? If its plugged in a lot, I'm not worried about battery life. Overclocking it to 333, I want to see what it can do.

I hope they don't release it before 2007 because i can save enough money to buy a psp and gt4m at once and the day of the release, would be soooo nice :D

Back