GT4 movie

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holdenhsvgtsr
  • 23 comments
  • 1,139 views
Nice drift and M5 footage!

I would have prefered without music though
 
I added .avi to the file name and it worked.
 
Downloading now!

Great video! I really like the M5 Drifting! Good job! 👍
 
it does work you HAVE to right click save as.you CAN NOT stream it
 
I like your video, please post more drift of your M5 ! :)
 
I like the music.. on Burnout 3! I don´t think it fits to GT4.
 
The M5 drift scenes are from the ending of GT4p my attempts at trying to drift it have been less than successful :guilty:
 
did u do this with a tv card?

if so, what software did u use? i cant find a decent recording program for my tv card that supports PAL-60 and records smoothly
 
Prologue?? DAMN! I thought it was the first unofficial GT4 drift video!>.<
 
Ten
Prologue?? DAMN! I thought it was the first unofficial GT4 drift video!>.<
Yeah, me too, i thought Holdenhsvgtsr was drifting... but that's Prologue :guilty: :(
 
Ryosuke_Gumna
My avartar is Ryosuke_Gunma and not "Ryosuke_Gumna"
You can fix that with GTPremium! :D
 
GTPlanet Premium - it's better than sin!
 
Ryosuke_Gumna
Yeah, me too, i thought Holdenhsvgtsr was drifting... but that's Prologue :guilty: :(
there is a few of me drifting the M5 and SL55 in the prologue area somewhere i could try n dig them out but i dont know if they still work
 
Sweet Vid

Makes me wanna take GT4 online as soon as it arrives. Real I. beats AI every time in my book.

Cool vid.
 
Back