GT4 music in video

  • Thread starter Thread starter netnai
  • 6 comments
  • 892 views
Messages
208
Messages
netnai
In http://www.granturismoworld.com/ there is a recent video with an Alpine in the
french streets of Georges V circuit.

During this replay, there is a song that i do not know who is sing it... any help?
:D

Thanks!
 
netnai
In http://www.granturismoworld.com/ there is a recent video with an Alpine in the
french streets of Georges V circuit.

During this replay, there is a song that i do not know who is sing it... any help?
:D

Thanks!


Its one of the Songs from Prologue, I think its called "Good Days Bad Days"

I'll add a link to the Prologue forum where you can download it.

Edit: Sven has created a thread about the Soundtrack here
 
yea it's also in Prologue, i hope in GT4 there will be much more different music then in GT3
 
Thanks Tacet_Blue and DMotion ! :dopey:

One thing more... in two or three videos i heard Placebo music or a similar band. Is there any kind of rumour about music bands in the GT4 soundtrack, like Placebo?

Thanks boys again! :D
 
While we're on the subject, has anyone figured out the music from the TGS trailer?
 
netnai
in two or three videos i heard Placebo music or a similar band. Is there any kind of rumour about music bands in the GT4 soundtrack, like Placebo?

The only band name I've got is D.S. which seems to be an inhouse Japanese band consisting of Daiki, Alan Brey, tsk, Ch (If those last two are actually names) Another composer is Serge Souque, but thats all the info I have :)
 
I also what to know the music to the TGS trailer........it was weird......but catchy! I guess we won't know until the game comes out.......
 
Back