GT4 Nurburgring Lap Times anyone?

wts up lads if u want to get serious about the nurburgring use the playstation pescarolo sport c60 racing prototype ive done a 5:18 with a few bad corners.the toyota minolta isnt so bad either i did a 5:23 in it, the audi r8 a 5:28,im nw trying to go sub 5:10.

Most people will appreciate you actually using the search function (unlike most noobs here...), but try not to necrobump old threads. Also, GTP is a grammar nazi, so try to use proper English here.

PS: I did a lap of the Nurburgring on a random car (can't remember which, it wasn't a super fast one), got a time of 10 minutes FLAT (10:00.000). I was quite surprised lol.

Also, GTP is a grammar nazi, so try to use proper English here.

Really? Then why did you agree to the rules when you became a member here? If you don't like the rules there are plenty of other sites where you can sign up.

Did you ever stop to think that a lot of members do not come from english speaking countries. Proper grammar helps them and is likely appreciated so they too can participate on GTPlanet.

Suggest you hire some WWII documentaries and check up on what the Nazi's did before comparing staff to them.

Really poor show!

17.11'424 Nissan Skyline GT-R M-spec Nur '02 in 2 laps.

Averaging 8.35'712 a lap.

Ford GT 2005 7.24'898

Pontiac GTO 2004 7.58'495

Saleen S7 2002 7.36'100

I got a few times,toyota minolta 88-c race car 5'28.005,ford Gt `05. 6'55.579,honda nsx type R 7'31.902,mini cooper-S `02 8'25.904. All were dune in Gt mode oil change and stock,the minolta time wos not a fast lap at all!but the cooper lap wos fast and i cant get a ff car with nere the same power wich is 171bhp to beat it!any thoughts of any ff car that can?

Car: BMW M3 GTR Race Car
Tune: Fully Stock (R2 Medium)
Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife
Time: 7:08:094

(i messed up on one turn lol)
try and beat pls thx.

Latest Posts

Back